List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 500633, Replies: 26165
    « 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 » »| page:
    #25821   2013/11/13 05:58PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    jorie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Adam shaken by the truth about Delia's accident. Hopefully these writers hit the mark on this part of the story line and its believable and not as lame as the other story lines have been.

I hope so, but I'm not holding my breathe. When MM said that they wanted to humanize Adam, the first thing that came to me was that the writers were going to make Adam guilty, but I think they have changed directions or at least they'll keep it a mystery like they did with Hightower. SMH

NOT the woman or the guy Victor's guy is talking to ever say they seen the car stop and a man gets out ,they must have seen another suv with a LP starting with 6.i think ADAMS GOING THROUGH THIS THINKING HE DID IT ,FEELING THE GRIRF AND GUILT IS WHAT HUMAMIZES HIM.

#25822   2013/11/13 07:49PM
    Jackie10

Looking forward to more and more Adam in the future. Hopefully the Grey Prince will take the business world by storm.

#25823   2013/11/14 02:30AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Looking forward to more and more Adam in the future. Hopefully the Grey Prince will take the business world by storm.

Yes, I'm hoping he gets back into business tout-de-suite. Why have 2 nannies. SMH

Kudoos to Adam today for telling Victor the truth.

Team Adam!

#25824   2013/11/14 07:15AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Looking forward to more and more Adam in the future. Hopefully the Grey Prince will take the business world by storm.

Yes, I'm hoping he gets back into business tout-de-suite. Why have 2 nannies. SMH

Team Adam!

One he trusts to go with the con when she moves out and one for his time with Conner . Maybe the smartest man in the room is back.

#25825   2013/11/14 07:56AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Team Adam!

One he trusts to go with the con when she moves out and one for his time with Conner . Maybe the smartest man in the room is back.

Sorry to disappoint you, but since you brought up the "Con." She's staying put. In his talk with Jack, Adam told his best bud, "We've decided that Chelsea will continue living here."

Jack asks "We?"

And with his trademark grin, Adam responds "Well, she decided and I agreed."

Spoilers have Chelsea and Connor in the PH through New Years and that's as far in advance as they're filming.

#25826   2013/11/14 08:22AM
    ladycam

Team Adam nice to see his sexy devilish smile yesterday Canada Show Hope my man have a plan Victor already surprised him once with stealing NE. And may surprise him again but this time he will start scheming again and I look forward to that Hope the writers let Billy deal with gamblers and all that goes with it. And leave Adam to deal with corporate stuff. Both has rivals doesn't make sense they are not on the same level IMO. Hope they stop forcing them together Adam back to the top where he belongs

#25827   2013/11/14 03:20PM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: Team Adam nice to see his sexy devilish smile yesterday Canada Show Hope my man have a plan Victor already surprised him once with stealing NE. And may surprise him again but this time he will start scheming again and I look forward to that Hope the writers let Billy deal with gamblers and all that goes with it. And leave Adam to deal with corporate stuff. Both has rivals doesn't make sense they are not on the same level IMO. Hope they stop forcing them together Adam back to the top where he belongs

Me and you both Adam and business with snark and swagger is pure heaven. Take Daddy Dearest down once and for all.

#25828   2013/11/14 03:50PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: Team Adam nice to see his sexy devilish smile yesterday Canada Show Hope my man have a plan Victor already surprised him once with stealing NE. And may surprise him again but this time he will start scheming again and I look forward to that Hope the writers let Billy deal with gamblers and all that goes with it. And leave Adam to deal with corporate stuff. Both has rivals doesn't make sense they are not on the same level IMO. Hope they stop forcing them together Adam back to the top where he belongs

Oh ladycam, Adam was so sexy. I just melt when he smiles like that.

I am counting on that, he is so much more exciting to watch when he's scheming.

#25829   2013/11/14 04:30PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:

I am hoping one day soon he will be smiling like that much, much more and for the same reason .

#25830   2013/11/14 06:38PM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

I am hoping one day soon he will be smiling like that much, much more and for the same reason .

Bringing Sexy Smiling Adam back to the top!

« 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list