List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499711, Replies: 26165
    « 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 » »| page:
    #25791   2013/11/10 01:04PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Adam will rise to the top again once Delia's case is over. He will make Y&R shine as always. Bring it on.

#25792   2013/11/10 01:43PM
    jorie

Quote ladycam: It seems Victor investigating Delia's hit and run is set up to give him leverage over Adam. Why would Victor care He hates Billy and Chloe never seem him even talk to her.And for Victoria's sake that am not buying.He don't care to help Villy's marriage in any way. He may be the one to help Adam. But the price Adam will pay for Victor's help. Ole Vic always robbing his son of what he loves most. That I think the writers will keep the same. But whatever anyone will say about Victor he disowns Adam but always goes when he's in trouble.

maybe sharons LP starts with G and Victor tries to blame her , I CAN SEE VICTOR DOING THAT .and that's why both Adam and Nick stand up for her,b/c they don't believe it,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/10 01:46PM
    #25793   2013/11/10 02:10PM
    ladycam

Quote jorie:
    Quote ladycam: It seems Victor investigating Delia's hit and run is set up to give him leverage over Adam. Why would Victor care He hates Billy and Chloe never seem him even talk to her.And for Victoria's sake that am not buying.He don't care to help Villy's marriage in any way. He may be the one to help Adam. But the price Adam will pay for Victor's help. Ole Vic always robbing his son of what he loves most. That I think the writers will keep the same. But whatever anyone will say about Victor he disowns Adam but always goes when he's in trouble.

maybe sharons LP starts with G and Victor tries to blame her , I CAN SEE VICTOR DOING THAT .and that's why both Adam and Nick stand up for her,b/c they don't believe it,

Good point he would blast Victor knowing it's him But then Victor would be on his tail. Don't forget Victor show up at the PH when Adam was burning the scarf. I feel Victor may find out and try to use Adam against Jack. He hates Adam and Jack closeness so much. Imagine what he would do if he figured out Adam's secret before the police. With all the people against Victor now. He may try and force Adam's to do his dirty work.

#25794   2013/11/10 05:04PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote jorie:

Good point he would blast Victor knowing it's him But then Victor would be on his tail. Don't forget Victor show up at the PH when Adam was burning the scarf. I feel Victor may find out and try to use Adam against Jack. He hates Adam and Jack closeness so much. Imagine what he would do if he figured out Adam's secret before the police. With all the people against Victor now. He may try and force Adam's to do his dirty work.

I think Adam defending Sharon will be against Victor trying to separate her from Faith.

I think the eye witness that Vic's dick discovered will probably incriminate Adam in some way. With all the falling anvils, I suspect the spotlight will be on Adam shortly. Really cannot wait till all is reveal and Adam can be acquitted cause we all know he didn't do it.

#25795   2013/11/11 02:14AM
    canada gal

Mentally, Adam is not in a good place lately. All this doom and gloom is wearing on him. He needs to figure out how to get himself out of this situation. He knows he didn't do it. Now he needs to find the guilty party before Chavez closes in on him. I hope he has his detectives working overtime.

#25796   2013/11/11 05:22AM
    alanadz

Love him!

#25797   2013/11/11 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Adam is the Grey Prince bring him back in all his glory.

#25798   2013/11/11 08:41AM
    ladycam

Well Adam's mood may not be good. But looking at his wardrobe these days very sexy. Him standing against the window looking out he sure can do some sexy pose. That's what I've being looking at someone said he use to be a model probably the reason he can pose like that For now that will do until they wrap up Delia s/l.

#25799   2013/11/11 04:06PM
    Jackie10

Adam back to the top where he should be. Looking forward to the future for the Grey Prince.

#25800   2013/11/11 05:31PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: Well Adam's mood may not be good. But looking at his wardrobe these days very sexy. Him standing against the window looking out he sure can do some sexy pose. That's what I've being looking at someone said he use to be a model probably the reason he can pose like that For now that will do until they wrap up Delia s/l.

LOL, yes ladycam. Adam's lookin good

« 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list