List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495229, Replies: 26165
    « 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 » »| page:
    #25781   2013/11/09 07:37PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    jorie

?)

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10: I havent been watching but have posted more then people who do watch. Guess its plain the show sucks. The only thing drawing people in is Adam, Chloe, Billy and Sharon.

And Chelsea. I know you hate her but she's getting a ton of buzz and chatter. So is Victoria. Also Nikki & Dylan. Some HiJack too. Ratings are good. More than 699k over last year.

you are right ,and those not watching are missing many Emmy worthy scenes,b/c of the actors and writers,glad theyre humanizing Adam.so he hasn't turned himself in ,its not b/c hes a coward,its for Connor,not leaving him fatherless like that hypocrite did to him.You know even Adam isn't sure that he hit her .b/c he felt nothing heard nothing and only saw the dog. he knows those hypocrites would never have believed that he did not see DEE,THEN LOOKING FOR THE REAL DRIVER WOULD BE STOPPED WHETHER HE HIT her ,BEING A REAL ACCIDENT ,JUST LIKE WHEN SUMMER KILLED HIS BABY BOY,THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED HIM because its Adam and they wouldn't want too.or if is someone else.like Courtney or zack ,in either case there would be no justice ,and Connor would be fatherless, Adam has to be sure about what happened before he turns himself in.b/c he can't trust there will be justice for all of them.btw the new writers stories are just beginning, I don't think Courtney is using the drugs her self ,but could be buying then for zack.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/09 07:42PM
    #25782   2013/11/09 09:01PM
    TwoOfEach

I must admit I'm tired of Adam doing nothing but brooding, but damn he was fine looking on Thursday and Friday. The scenes with Victoria were excellent too. The story should be moving faster now that the Chavez is suspicious, Vicki and Nikki think Adam is investigating, Avery has the tape and Victor's PI has found an eye witness. Wouldn't be surprised if something big happens on Friday.

Personally, I think the show is better than it has been in a long time. Having Adam on my screen 3-5 days a week isn't hurting my viewing experience any.

#25783   2013/11/10 01:58AM
    canada gal

Looking forward to the day Adam is back in the thick of things with business deals and corporate takeovers.

Team Adam

#25784   2013/11/10 04:12AM
    canada gal

I think that Adam will eventually get NE back. Victor will fumble the ball and Adam will be right there to catch it.

#25785   2013/11/10 06:21AM
    Jackie10

Quote jorie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10: I havent been watching but have posted more then people who do watch. Guess its plain the show sucks. The only thing drawing people in is Adam, Chloe, Billy and Sharon.

And Chelsea. I know you hate her but she's getting a ton of buzz and chatter. So is Victoria. Also Nikki & Dylan. Some HiJack too. Ratings are good. More than 699k over last year.

you are right ,and those not watching are missing many Emmy worthy scenes,b/c of the actors and writers,glad theyre humanizing Adam.so he hasn't turned himself in ,its not b/c hes a coward,its for Connor,not leaving him fatherless like that hypocrite did to him.You know even Adam isn't sure that he hit her .b/c he felt nothing heard nothing and only saw the dog. he knows those hypocrites would never have believed that he did not see DEE,THEN LOOKING FOR THE REAL DRIVER WOULD BE STOPPED WHETHER HE HIT her ,BEING A REAL ACCIDENT ,JUST LIKE WHEN SUMMER KILLED HIS BABY BOY,THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED HIM because its Adam and they wouldn't want too.or if is someone else.like Courtney or zack ,in either case there would be no justice ,and Connor would be fatherless, Adam has to be sure about what happened before he turns himself in.b/c he can't trust there will be justice for all of them.btw the new writers stories are just beginning, I don't think Courtney is using the drugs her self ,but could be buying then for zack.

I could care less about the con she needs to shut her trap. She is messing with my mans head and causing him pain over Delia she needs to go.

#25786   2013/11/10 06:22AM
    TwoOfEach

Adam gets a call from Jack in Monday's CDN. We don't hear much of it but Adam is definitely aware of J&J's CI takeover plot.

Once the Delia s/l ends, I bet that one takes off. I love that its looking to be a big canvas umbrella story. So far: Jack, Jill, Adam, Hilary, Devon, Neil, Victoria, Victor, and Noah. No doubt they are going to bring in Kyle and Abby in the next week or so. Looking forward to a real business story line--it has been a while.

#25787   2013/11/10 06:25AM
    Gracewashere

Quote TwoOfEach: I must admit I'm tired of Adam doing nothing but brooding, but damn he was fine looking on Thursday and Friday. The scenes with Victoria were excellent too. The story should be moving faster now that the Chavez is suspicious, Vicki and Nikki think Adam is investigating, Avery has the tape and Victor's PI has found an eye witness. Wouldn't be surprised if something big happens on Friday.

Personally, I think the show is better than it has been in a long time. Having Adam on my screen 3-5 days a week isn't hurting my viewing experience any.

I realize the show has an "ensemble" cast, but as you have stated "having Adam on my screen 3-5 days a week isn't hurting my viewing experience either".

I do think the show is better and am looking forward to seeing what the new writers come up with, as long as Adam is front and center.

#25788   2013/11/10 06:30AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

I could care less about the con she needs to shut her trap. She is messing with my mans head and causing him pain over Delia she needs to go.

Adam is messing with his own head regarding Delia. Talking to Chavez, recording the confession, checking out Billy's posts on the message boards--that's all him.

#25789   2013/11/10 06:51AM
    ladycam

It seems Victor investigating Delia's hit and run is set up to give him leverage over Adam. Why would Victor care He hates Billy and Chloe never seem him even talk to her.And for Victoria's sake that am not buying.He don't care to help Villy's marriage in any way. He may be the one to help Adam. But the price Adam will pay for Victor's help. Ole Vic always robbing his son of what he loves most. That I think the writers will keep the same. But whatever anyone will say about Victor he disowns Adam but always goes when he's in trouble.

#25790   2013/11/10 11:37AM
    Jackie10

Ready for the Delia mess to be over. Hopefully they will find who really hit her and soon. Adam doesnt need this added to his list. Adam makes any day no matter how crappy a better day.

« 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list