List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 498748, Replies: 26165
    « 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 » »| page:
    #25761   2013/11/07 12:34AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote cdhg: This is my first post in this thread. I thought I would pop in to say that I think MM is doing a great job with the current storyline in his portrayal of Adam. I think he is a great actor who plays the part well. I have been enjoying his scenes with Chelsea, Peanut, Jack, Victor, individually, and with others. I am a Chadam fan, as I notice the posts on this current page of the thread are mostly from Shadam/Adam fans. I believe I noticed two exceptions.

I thought Chris Engen did a fine job with the role and think that MM is doing an even better job with the role.

I think MM has done a fine job this year in the "grey role" displaying different layers and dimensions to the character. I enjoyed his performances last year too. MM has had various scenes this year that I think are emmy worthy.

To survive on this thread, just ignore biased Adam pairing posts and just read those that are really coming from a true Adam FF or at least from a MM fan. I love Chadam too and Adam has never been this sexy and interesting. Since 2012, he is more popular and a lead male character now. I am so happy MM is so passionate about his current storyline and can't wait what else await Adam Victor Newman. There is never a dull moment with him. MM is the man.

The Grey Prince prevails no matter what.

#25762   2013/11/07 05:40AM
    TwoOfEach

Adam to the top. I think the Delia story is finally kicking into high gear which means resolution is on the horizon. I'm looking forward to more interaction with Billy and Chavez.

#25763   2013/11/07 06:09AM
    Jackie10

Good morning all. Adam to the top. Our man will survive what ever the writers throw at him. He will come out the shining star he is.

#25764   2013/11/07 08:43AM
    ladycam

Adam is the only male character on Y&R that when a thread pops up about his love interest 10-15 pages with different women on it. It's hot and controversial topic and 2 different soap board and it gets very nasty each and every time. For me any women who have his back in hard time have my support.His scenes are very sad and MM does such a good job with emotional stuff that it's touching. He's due for some happiness now though it's being a while.Hope they let Adam fans enjoy his and Connor first Christmas.Am looking forward to that. Team Adam &Connor. Those scenes are so cute am glad they have a special site with his scenes with the baby.That the reason am watching is for Adam and Connor. One thing about this regime the family scenes are adorable very good writing in that department IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 08:45AM
    #25765   2013/11/07 01:13PM
    Jackie10

Adam can make anyone look better. He is one of the few actors on the soap that can stand alone. I would love to see more scenes of him and the big dogs going toe to toe. He says more with a look then most say with a 5 page script.

#25766   2013/11/07 01:19PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ladycam: Adam is the only male character on Y&R that when a thread pops up about his love interest 10-15 pages with different women on it. It's hot and controversial topic and 2 different soap board and it gets very nasty each and every time. For me any women who have his back in hard time have my support.His scenes are very sad and MM does such a good job with emotional stuff that it's touching. He's due for some happiness now though it's being a while.Hope they let Adam fans enjoy his and Connor first Christmas.Am looking forward to that. Team Adam &Connor. Those scenes are so cute am glad they have a special site with his scenes with the baby.That the reason am watching is for Adam and Connor. One thing about this regime the family scenes are adorable very good writing in that department IMO.

It definitely seems like family is going to be a focus with this writing team. I'm really hoping that they start letting Adam enjoy being a new dad soon.

#25767   2013/11/07 05:04PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Adam can make anyone look better. He is one of the few actors on the soap that can stand alone. I would love to see more scenes of him and the big dogs going toe to toe. He says more with a look then most say with a 5 page script.

ICAM

#25768   2013/11/07 06:15PM
    ladycam

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote ladycam: Adam is the only male character on Y&R that when a thread pops up about his love interest 10-15 pages with different women on it. It's hot and controversial topic and 2 different soap board and it gets very nasty each and every time. For me any women who have his back in hard time have my support.His scenes are very sad and MM does such a good job with emotional stuff that it's touching. He's due for some happiness now though it's being a while.Hope they let Adam fans enjoy his and Connor first Christmas.Am looking forward to that. Team Adam &Connor. Those scenes are so cute am glad they have a special site with his scenes with the baby.That the reason am watching is for Adam and Connor. One thing about this regime the family scenes are adorable very good writing in that department IMO.

It definitely seems like family is going to be a focus with this writing team. I'm really hoping that they start letting Adam enjoy being a new dad soon.

Giving us family scenes great but they kept his baby from him the whole 9 months. Then they gave him back his baby who was going blind that's fix. And now Delia accident seems they do everything to rob his fans have his bonding with Connor. We want drama it's soap but share the misery with others. Am hoping they let tragedy visit Lane and give Adam a break until after Christmas. Lane is the only family spared ugly drama. His scenes with Connor are so cute let's hope they let us enjoy it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 06:17PM
    #25769   2013/11/07 06:34PM
    jorie

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg: This is my first post in this thread. I thought I would pop in to say that I think MM is doing a great job with the current storyline in his portrayal of Adam. I think he is a great actor who plays the part well. I have been enjoying his scenes with Chelsea, Peanut, Jack, Victor, individually, and with others. I am a Chadam fan, as I notice the posts on this current page of the thread are mostly from Shadam/Adam fans. I believe I noticed two excepti

I thought Chris Engen did a fine job with the role and think that MM is doing an even better job with the role.

I think MM has done a fine job this year in the "grey role" displaying different layers and dimensions to the character. I enjoyed his performances last year too. MM has had various scenes this year that I think are emmy worthy.

To survive on this thread, just ignore biased Adam pairing posts and just read those that are really coming from a true Adam FF or at least from a MM fan. I love Chadam too and Adam has never been this sexy and interesting. Since 2012, he is more popular and a lead male character now. I am so happy MM is so passionate about his current storyline and can't wait what else await Adam Victor Newman. There is never a dull moment with him. MM is the man.

The Grey Prince prevails no matter what.

THX ,I TOTALLY AGREE. I too prefer him with CHELSEA ,ALTHOUGH I like Sharon ,In todays CND I seen a real spark in her when she was with Nick , I haven't seen that in a long time. that's what I see in Adam when hes with Chelsea.MM most diffently deserves a EMMY for several scenes already .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 06:37PM
    #25770   2013/11/07 06:38PM
    jorie

Quote Jackie10: Good morning all. Adam to the top. Our man will survive what ever the writers throw at him. He will come out the shining star he is.

YES

« 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list