List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 512033, Replies: 26180
    « 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 » »| page:
    #25751   2013/11/06 04:35AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

I agree the old Adam would have burned the scarf, changed out the turn cover, and not confessed. Of course I dont believe he did anything but what I mentioned here. If he confessed to hitting Delia they would close the case and look no further. So it may be a good thing that Adam is not coming forward quickly it will give the real guilty party time to stew or be found out.

#25752   2013/11/06 09:20AM
    Jackie10

Adam the man who always had the plan. Hopefully he has one now. Hopefully these writers will stop dragging out these story lines.

#25753   2013/11/06 11:33AM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam: Glad to see Avery back in Adam's orbit supporting him. Hope when the truth comes out she will represent Adam. His mood is better and his wardrobe is changing which is nice

Yes, I like the idea that Avery or Leslie will have his back, Looking forward to seeing how he is going to get himself out of this mess. If only he confessed, we would be finished with this gloomy s/l.

This s/l will work into Niki and Dylans ,with victor freaking out on Niki for giving Dylan up.like his parents did him .but the hypocrite can't see what his abandoning Adam with a mother who couldn't protect him did to Adam.Niki even said Adam might be different if Victor hadn't left him with out a father,. and Adam being afraid to turn himself in b/c he doesn't want to leave his son fatherless like he was b/c victor abandoned him.

Hey I see you fixed your CAPS situation. Much better.

The thing with Adam, if he's the new man that he professes to be then he would have immediately confessed what he knew. He could have still been there for Conner because it was a accident and the charges would have been dropped. This way he could have also demonstrated a set of high morals for his son, which is that all actions have their consequence.

but Adam keeping his secret, is what the old Adam would do, which is fine with me, because I love the old Adam. I don't like the "new man" thing. But that is my opinion. It will be interesting how it will all play out. The big question will be what will Jack's reaction be when the secret comes out.

Me too CG old Adam is fine by me. Adam with high morals I just can't see it.Seeing him with Connor some would like him to be a good man with high morals kudos to MM for getting viewers to want that for him. But me I like him flawed and untrustworthy. The fall is what am waiting for now hope they don't drag it out too long. Especially with his relationship with Jack. Jack has being very forgiving and fatherly lately am curious to see what will happen to Jadam after. He lost a boat load of money and not a word he has fully supported Adam. I am curious to see what happens next If he support Adam after will am sure soap board will rock and I'll shocked. You know I think that may happen

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 11:38AM
    #25754   2013/11/06 11:41AM
    jorie

:))

Quote canada gal: team adam+1/2

me too

#25755   2013/11/06 11:43AM
    jorie

:(

Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam: Glad to see Avery back in Adam's orbit supporting him. Hope when the truth comes out she will represent Adam. His mood is better and his wardrobe is changing which is nice

Yes, I like the idea that Avery or Leslie will have his back, Looking forward to seeing how he is going to get himself out of this mess. If only he confessed, we would be finished with this gloomy s/l.

This s/l will work into Niki and Dylans ,with victor freaking out on Niki for giving Dylan up.like his parents did him .but the hypocrite can't see what his abandoning Adam with a mother who couldn't protect him did to Adam.Niki even said Adam might be different if Victor hadn't left him with out a father,. and Adam being afraid to turn himself in b/c he doesn't want to leave his son fatherless like he was b/c victor abandoned him.

The thing with Adam, if he's the new man that he professes to be then he would have immediately confessed what he knew. He could have still been there for Conner because it was a accident and the charges would have been dropped. This way he could have also demonstrated a set of high morals for his son, which is that all actions have their consequence.

but Adam keeping his secret, is what the old Adam would do, which is fine with me, because I love the old Adam. I don't like the "new man" thing. But that is my opinion. It will be interesting how it will all play out. The big question will be what will Jack's reaction be when the secret comes out.

now it is more painful to typeb/c of my neurological disorder.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 11:53AM
    #25756   2013/11/06 11:49AM
    jorie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:

of course he wouldn't believe that they would believe that he did not see feel or hear Dee,he doesn't think they will believe itt was a accident ,if he did it ,its more than accident then Summers when she killed his son.but he is araid they won't believe and then like he was Connor would be fatherless

#25757   2013/11/06 07:32PM
    canada gal

Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:

don't worry, if its painful continue with the caps. we all understand

#25758   2013/11/06 07:36PM
    jorie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:

thx ,but not everyone does,there are bullys everywhere.

#25759   2013/11/06 07:40PM
    canada gal

Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:

thx ,but not everyone does,there are bullys everywhere.

I would not worry about the bullies. Posting should be fun and not painful, so do what is right for you.

#25760   2013/11/06 08:12PM
    cdhg

This is my first post in this thread. I thought I would pop in to say that I think MM is doing a great job with the current storyline in his portrayal of Adam. I think he is a great actor who plays the part well. I have been enjoying his scenes with Chelsea, Peanut, Jack, Victor, individually, and with others. I am a Chadam fan, as I notice the posts on this current page of the thread are mostly from Shadam/Adam fans. I believe I noticed two exceptions.

I thought Chris Engen did a fine job with the role and think that MM is doing an even better job with the role.

I think MM has done a fine job this year in the "grey role" displaying different layers and dimensions to the character. I enjoyed his performances last year too. MM has had various scenes this year that I think are emmy worthy.

« 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list