List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503698, Replies: 26165
    « 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 » »| page:
    #25721   2013/11/03 05:21AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! The Best Male character back to the top where he should be. Adam in the spot light always. Looking forward to the Adam that can just make an appearance and set the boards on fire.

#25722   2013/11/03 06:52AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! The Best Male character back to the top where he should be. Adam in the spot light always. Looking forward to the Adam that can just make an appearance and set the boards on fire.

I wonder if the truth will ever come out about the fires that Adam orchestrated. LOL, things do seem to slip through the cracks. That's why I am not worried about Adam. He will come out of this gloomy s/l without a scratch.

#25723   2013/11/03 09:08AM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! The Best Male character back to the top where he should be. Adam in the spot light always. Looking forward to the Adam that can just make an appearance and set the boards on fire.

I wonder if the truth will ever come out about the fires that Adam orchestrated. LOL, things do seem to slip through the cracks. That's why I am not worried about Adam. He will come out of this gloomy s/l without a scratch.

Chelsea told Chloe it was Sharon that burn the ranch down and that Adam was covering for her. With the police on Adam for the hit and run who knows where the story will lead. Chloe has being obsessed with talking about Adam for months. Hope his guilt won't draw him closer to her.With these writers who knows I get a feeling Chloe will be attach to Adam for a while I was hoping they would give her a life that doesn't include Adam

#25724   2013/11/03 09:17AM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:

Chelsea told Chloe it was Sharon that burn the ranch down and that Adam was covering for her. With the police on Adam for the hit and run who knows where the story will lead. Chloe has being obsessed with talking about Adam for months. Hope his guilt won't draw him closer to her.With these writers who knows I get a feeling Chloe will be attach to Adam for a while I was hoping they would give her a life that doesn't include Adam

OMG, I didn't see that coming. JFP is nuts. I rather see Adam alone with his son that have him bond with Chloe. What happened to Det Chevez. The guy is hot. What a waste. JFP brings these hot guys on the canvas and gives them no stories. I am still upset with how they wrote Carmine. I dislike Adam being spread out like this. I guess Dylan didn't pan out like she thought

#25725   2013/11/03 09:38AM
    sharon n nic...

The pain of thinking he hit Delia is really tearing him apart...

#25726   2013/11/03 10:14AM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:

OMG, I didn't see that coming. JFP is nuts. I rather see Adam alone with his son that have him bond with Chloe. What happened to Det Chevez. The guy is hot. What a waste. JFP brings these hot guys on the canvas and gives them no stories. I am still upset with how they wrote Carmine. I dislike Adam being spread out like this. I guess Dylan didn't pan out like she thought

You remember the Faith s/l he kept bumping into Sharon. And the guilt almost rip him into pieces every time he saw her.And he started comforting I've being wrong before in this case hope am way off base with JFP motive.But Chloe is pushing Kevin away lets hope she finds comfort in Billy. And they keep her away from Adam. If they don't now that's creepy.

#25727   2013/11/03 12:00PM
    alanadz

My man!!!

#25728   2013/11/03 01:35PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:

You remember the Faith s/l he kept bumping into Sharon. And the guilt almost rip him into pieces every time he saw her.And he started comforting I've being wrong before in this case hope am way off base with JFP motive.But Chloe is pushing Kevin away lets hope she finds comfort in Billy. And they keep her away from Adam. If they don't now that's creepy.

Right now Adam can't handle being in the same room with Chloe b/c of the guilt. The "truth" is going to come out in the next few weeks and Chloe is going to want Adam dead. I just don't see them going there.

#25729   2013/11/03 01:51PM
    ladycam

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:

Right now Adam can't handle being in the same room with Chloe b/c of the guilt. The "truth" is going to come out in the next few weeks and Chloe is going to want Adam dead. I just don't see them going there.

The spoiler on SOC says Chloe bonds with Conner and that increases Adam's guilt. Am wondering how he deals with it. Chloe is getting annoyed with Kevin hovering. There is new cast supporting Billy. That leaves Chloe in limbo am just hoping Adam's guilt doesn't drive him to comfort her. Anything is possible on a soap and writers love twisted stories. Ether way Chloe will be in Adam orbit according to spoiler.

#25730   2013/11/03 05:14PM
    canada gal

I love my snarky Adam. He is sexy as a one and a half, too.

« 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list