List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 505879, Replies: 26165
    « 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 » »| page:
    #25681   2013/10/29 09:58PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Bringing my irresistable honey bunny some lovin. Looking forward to this ordeal being over soon.

He has looked so sad and alone he needs some lovin. Hope this mess is over for him soon.

I know I hate to see him this way, hopefully he will get some sunshine real soon. No more gloomy Adam, i want to see some of that snark come back.

#25682   2013/10/30 05:36AM
    alanadz

I love Adam. He is such a complex character and very good looking!

#25683   2013/10/30 07:19AM
    canada gal

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Bringing my irresistable honey bunny some lovin. Looking forward to this ordeal being over soon.

He has looked so sad and alone he needs some lovin. Hope this mess is over for him soon.

I know I hate to see him this way, hopefully he will get some sunshine real soon. No more gloomy Adam, i want to see some of that snark come back.

Narl narl, he's so sexy

#25684   2013/10/30 12:03PM
    ladycam

Even though Adam scenes can be sad. When Connor lights up around him and smile from ear to ear it's cutest thing. I wasn't sure if was just the little actress that play Faith that was friendly with him as part of her script. But seeing him with the twins they adore him. And he can't help but smile at whichever one is in scenes with him. Maybe that's why they give him so many baby scenes. I don't remember anyone else getting so much scenes with a baby. He's a baby whisper adorable Y&R is lucky to have an actor than can be a stone cold villain. And then make a baby smile like that

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 12:04PM
    #25685   2013/10/30 11:30PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: Even though Adam scenes can be sad. When Connor lights up around him and smile from ear to ear it's cutest thing. I wasn't sure if was just the little actress that play Faith that was friendly with him as part of her script. But seeing him with the twins they adore him. And he can't help but smile at whichever one is in scenes with him. Maybe that's why they give him so many baby scenes. I don't remember anyone else getting so much scenes with a baby. He's a baby whisper adorable Y&R is lucky to have an actor than can be a stone cold villain. And then make a baby smile like that

Adam didn't have many scenes with baby Faith, since Nick kind of rule it out. LOL But I remember a couple of scenes where baby Faith stole the scene for Sharon. Faith was suppose to be playing by herself while Sharon and Adam were talking, but Faith wouldn't have any of that. She wanted to play drop the cup with MM. It was adorable.

#25686   2013/10/31 07:15AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam: Even though Adam scenes can be sad. When Connor lights up around him and smile from ear to ear it's cutest thing. I wasn't sure if was just the little actress that play Faith that was friendly with him as part of her script. But seeing him with the twins they adore him. And he can't help but smile at whichever one is in scenes with him. Maybe that's why they give him so many baby scenes. I don't remember anyone else getting so much scenes with a baby. He's a baby whisper adorable Y&R is lucky to have an actor than can be a stone cold villain. And then make a baby smile like that

Adam didn't have many scenes with baby Faith, since Nick kind of rule it out. LOL But I remember a couple of scenes where baby Faith stole the scene for Sharon. Faith was suppose to be playing by herself while Sharon and Adam were talking, but Faith wouldn't have any of that. She wanted to play drop the cup with MM. It was adorable.

I remember those scenes with Faith MM is great with kids. As he should be he has 3 of his own. All kids seem to love him. Remember in the coffee house when Faith came in and ran over all smiles to talk to Adam that was so cute too. She really likes Adam to bad they dont have more scenes together as well.

#25687   2013/10/31 09:11AM
    alanadz

LOVE HIM!!

#25688   2013/10/31 10:24AM
    TwoOfEach

I love him too. I wish he would confess, but I understand wanting to be there for his son. #Team Adam

#25689   2013/10/31 11:23AM
    Jackie10

I love that more people are seeing what a great actor MM is and what a great emotional actor he is. He brings those emotional scenes home. He is great at what ever they throw at him.

#25690   2013/10/31 04:55PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Narl narl, he's so sexy

LOL Bring on the snark. Sexy Adam all the way.

« 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list