List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 496548, Replies: 26165
    « 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 » »| page:
    #25651   2013/10/27 06:35PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ladycam

Quote canada gal: Ok TOEach, anything could happen on a soap, so answer me this. If Adam and Sharon become involved again and MM said he was thrill with it, would you say that it would be peachy since MM thinks so?

This is true CG the way JFP treated Shadam fans not even a decent ending. And look last week she gave that scene even got it right to pull all the viewers she could get. And made sure it was a Chelsea free episode. With this Delia s/l she will just use Adam fans But what ever I just love MM so am rolling with it Even though she playing with his fans.

#25652   2013/10/27 06:50PM
    canada gal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal: Ok TOEach, anything could happen on a soap, so answer me this. If Adam and Sharon become involved again and MM said he was thrill with it, would you say that it would be peachy since MM thinks so?

As a Chadam fan, I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't say that it wasn't true to character or imply that MM wasn't ok with it. I wouldn't post daily on the No Bash Adam thread saying that he was just collecting a paycheck now or that the character was vanilla and boring.

Fair enough TOEach. Love MM to death and when I say Adam is being written out of character I am not bashing MM nor am I bashing Adam. I am stating an opinion. I wish the writers would have taken Adam a different direction. And there lies the bashing, in the writing.

This is a soap and things change all the time. So enjoy what you are seeing now cause it may not last long. I speak from experience.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 06:54PM
    #25653   2013/10/27 07:12PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:

This is true CG the way JFP treated Shadam fans not even a decent ending. And look last week she gave that scene even got it right to pull all the viewers she could get. And made sure it was a Chelsea free episode. With this Delia s/l she will just use Adam fans But what ever I just love MM so am rolling with it Even though she playing with his fans.

I know Lady, its all about surviving the rating and stacking the fanbases to get the numbers she wants. I mean why else would she woo the Shadam fanbase with that beautiful bonding story for Shadam. The ratings were below 3. So she wooed the fanbase back and when she got her numbers she cuts us off. What a piece of work. Enough said.

Team Adam

#25654   2013/10/27 07:34PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

I know Lady, its all about surviving the rating and stacking the fanbases to get the numbers she wants. I mean why else would she woo the Shadam fanbase with that beautiful bonding story for Shadam. The ratings were below 3. So she wooed the fanbase back and when she got her numbers she cuts us off. What a piece of work. Enough said.

Team Adam

I was just about to give on Y&R last week.And heard about the scene and while I don't ship couples had to watch that scene. Search all over the net because I don't watch the show. I wait for Adam scenes to be uploaded on YT and then watch him there. But hearing how it remind most of 4 years ago I just had to see it JFP really cheer me up with that scene How Adam,Adam gotta luv him

#25655   2013/10/27 08:33PM
    ladycam

It seems Alex and Kevin is closing in on Adam. That I don't look forward to. All the hypocrites of GC judging my man His scenes will be sad for a while There is a light at the end of tunnel poor Adam The scenes with him at the church talking to god brought tears to my eyes.

#25656   2013/10/27 08:57PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

As a Chadam fan, I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't say that it wasn't true to character or imply that MM wasn't ok with it. I wouldn't post daily on the No Bash Adam thread saying that he was just collecting a paycheck now or that the character was vanilla and boring.

Fair enough TOEach. Love MM to death and when I say Adam is being written out of character I am not bashing MM nor am I bashing Adam. I am stating an opinion. I wish the writers would have taken Adam a different direction. And there lies the bashing, in the writing.

This is a soap and things change all the time. So enjoy what you are seeing now cause it may not last long. I speak from experience.

I thoroughly understand. No matter what, I will eventually lose my pairing: both MM and MCE are likely to breakaway to Prime Time. Probably sooner rather than later. For right now, I'll enjoy the ride.

#25657   2013/10/28 07:33AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Loving Adam comes easy. He is a one in a trillion character. MM is a one in a trillion actor given the right material he does wonders.

MM came from prime time dont think he is in any hurry to go back. He has a super role in a core family with no where to go but up in the years to come.

#25658   2013/10/28 09:25AM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Loving Adam comes easy. He is a one in a trillion character. MM is a one in a trillion actor given the right material he does wonders.

MM came from prime time dont think he is in any hurry to go back. He has a super role in a core family with no where to go but up in the years to come.

He has really come through for JFP really 1 in a trillion. Those who hate him are complaining this all about him. But yet they start thread after thread discussing him. And then complain Chilly isn't get enough attention. He's really being a good distraction throughout this whole morbid s/l. Kudos to MM love or hate. They can't stop talking about him. Hope good stuff is on the way for our man.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 09:26AM
    #25659   2013/10/28 02:31PM
    alanadz

MM is brilliant. Love Adam.

#25660   2013/10/28 02:38PM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Loving Adam comes easy. He is a one in a trillion character. MM is a one in a trillion actor given the right material he does wonders.

He has really come through for JFP really 1 in a trillion. Those who hate him are complaining this all about him. But yet they start thread after thread discussing him. And then complain Chilly isn't get enough attention. He's really being a good distraction throughout this whole morbid s/l. Kudos to MM love or hate. They can't stop talking about him. Hope good stuff is on the way for our man.

Yes its easy to see who is the talk of the MBs. Adam is great. MM said it takes love and hate to make a Character great.

Indifference is a killer! There are several I am indifferent to. Just dont care one way or the other cant find them buzz worthy. But Adam he gets it from both sides. MM is just that good at what he does.

« 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list