List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 498763, Replies: 26165
    « 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 » »| page:
    #25641   2013/10/27 02:22PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    alanadz

I love him. He is such a complex, smart interesting character.

#25642   2013/10/27 03:09PM
    TwoOfEach

[quote]Quote Jackie10: [quote]Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top! The history of Adam tells all. It doesnt matter how these writers try to change the facts or Adam it will still be one way. They are making Adam OOC and it doesnt suit him. He was dynamic the way he was. Not as a Dyl[/quote]

WOW! This is a no-bash thread. If you are going to bash the actor, please post it somewhere else.

MM has been totally bringing it lately. You have the right to hate the storyline, but understand that MM has been heavily promoting this story and giving it his all. His feelings were deeply hurt last weekend when some castmates failed to include him in kudos about this s/l and the overwelming fan response praised what a powerful job he's been doing.

From the baby whisperer scenes where the twins who play Connor actually laugh when Michael holds him, to taking one for the team with MCE's very real slap, to the guilt and torment of knowing that he may have accidentally killed a defenseless child, this is Adam's story.

#25643   2013/10/27 04:38PM
    ladycam

Well MM does a good job with Adam's character even his fan thread is controversial. Adam fans love him for many different reason we saw that from last week show. JFP gave all his fans some thing. Those that love the villain and his leading ladies along with Connor also his soft side. All of it was cover some didn't like some of the reminders for me hated the Ashley reminder.I defend him against those that hate him. But I won't defend him with a fan because he's complex and disappoint will happen from time to time. And writing for a character like this is very hard. And am still upset about Delia accident being put on him. And now they are using his fans to keep things alive. But am very happy ratings are high with an Adam fill week that means his fans love him no matter what. Kudos to MM hope JFP give Adam fans a break from the doom and gloom. Put the dirt on some other character for a while

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 04:41PM
    #25644   2013/10/27 04:59PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: Well MM does a good job with Adam's character even his fan thread is controversial. Adam fans love him for many different reason we saw that from last week show. JFP gave all his fans some thing. Those that love the villain and his leading ladies along with Connor also his soft side. All of it was cover some didn't like some of the reminders for me hated the Ashley reminder.I defend him against those that hate him. But I won't defend him with a fan because he's complex and disappoint will happen from time to time. And writing for a character like this is very hard. And am still upset about Delia accident being put on him. And now they are using his fans to keep things alive. But am very happy ratings are high with an Adam fill week that means his fans love him no matter what. Kudos to MM hope JFP give Adam fans a break from the doom and gloom. Put the dirt on some other character for a while

well said lady
    we all love adam

#25645   2013/10/27 05:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam: Well MM does a good job with Adam's character even his fan thread is controversial. Adam fans love him for many different reason we saw that from last week show. JFP gave all his fans some thing. Those that love the villain and his leading ladies along with Connor also his soft side. All of it was cover some didn't like some of the reminders for me hated the Ashley reminder.I defend him against those that hate him. But I won't defend him with a fan because he's complex and disappoint will happen from time to time. And writing for a character like this is very hard. And am still upset about Delia accident being put on him. And now they are using his fans to keep things alive. But am very happy ratings are high with an Adam fill week that means his fans love him no matter what. Kudos to MM hope JFP give Adam fans a break from the doom and gloom. Put the dirt on some other character for a while

well said lady
    we all love adam

You got that right . Just because JFP has make Adam OOC and it doesnt suit him doesnt make it a bash. MM never wanted this for Adams character he said it and the truth hurts I guess. Sharon brought out the softer side of Adam as well as Conner. He doesnt need to be totally over hauled to be great he was fine and soft enough the way he was.

#25646   2013/10/27 05:49PM
    TwoOfEach

I don't have any trouble with the truth. It doesn't hurt one bit. I think the best person to decide how MM feels about his character is MM:

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 18 Oct
    I said in January that if ur an "Adam" fan this would be ur year! The year ain't even CLOSE to being over. And next year looms..

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 15 Oct
    I am known as "The Baby Whisperer". I'm not exactly sure why I take so much pride in that, but I do. #iLOVEkids

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 14 Oct
    RT @Gliterpixie: can they just give Adam a break 😫
    Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 13 Sep
    If you want to get excited about #YR you must read this. Now. "There is no going back." www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/more-exclusive-details-the-game-changing-secret... …

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 1 Sep
    So humbled & proud that I get to portray a Bill-Bell-original-creation. He had a grand-design for Adam...and I hope I honor him w/my work.

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 28 Aug
    I film 2 months in advance of what is currently airing on your TV. So I'm kicking ass in your future...cuz I'm a time-traveler like that.

Does this sound like a man who thinks his character is being written OOC? Or who is unhappy with current storylines? Or that Adam is becoming too vanilla? Of course not. MM isn't required to tweet. Billy Miller, the other star of this storyline, doesn't even have a twitter account. MM didn't tweet most of the summer.

I'm going to trust him at his word. The Adam you see on screen right now is the Adam that MM wants to play. If you don't like it, your free to dislike it. But don't act like you speak for MM

#25647   2013/10/27 05:55PM
    TwoOfEach

I realized that my last post was very long so I'll recap briefly. MM is very happy with how Adam is being written right now.

Two months ago he tweeted:
    I film 2 months in advance of what is currently airing on your TV. So I'm kicking ass in your future...cuz I'm a time-traveler like that.

And just last week:

I said in January that if ur an "Adam" fan this would be ur year! The year ain't even CLOSE to being over. And next year looms... #teamADAM

Doesn't sound unhappy to me. Sounds like he's having a blast and loving the work.

#25648   2013/10/27 06:05PM
    canada gal

Ok TOEach, anything could happen on a soap, so answer me this. If Adam and Sharon become involved again and MM said he was thrill with it, would you say that it would be peachy since MM thinks so?

#25649   2013/10/27 06:08PM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: I don't have any trouble with the truth. It doesn't hurt one bit. I think the best person to decide how MM feels about his character is MM:

I said in January that if ur an "Adam" fan this would be ur year! The year ain't even CLOSE to being over. And next year looms..

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 15 Oct
    I am known as "The Baby Whisperer". I'm not exactly sure why I take so much pride in that, but I do. #iLOVEkids

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 14 Oct
    RT @Gliterpixie: can they just give Adam a break 😫
    Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 13 Sep
    If you want to get excited about #YR you must read this. Now. "There is no going back." www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/more-exclusive-details-the-game-changing-secret... …

Abe Froman ‏@michaelmuhney 1 Sep
    So humbled & proud that I get to portray a Bill-Bell-original-creation. He had a grand-design for Adam...and I hope I honor him w/my work.

Does this sound like a man who thinks his character is being written OOC? Or who is unhappy with current storylines? Or that Adam is becoming too vanilla? Of course not. MM isn't required to tweet. Billy Miller, the other star of this storyline, doesn't even have a twitter account. MM didn't tweet most of the summer.

I'm going to trust him at his word. The Adam you see on screen right now is the Adam that MM wants to play. If you don't like it, your free to dislike it. But don't act like you speak for MM

Holy crap! Great response! Straight from the horse's mouth. Can't argue with that. I am loving Adam's story and love MM.

#25650   2013/10/27 06:20PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote canada gal: Ok TOEach, anything could happen on a soap, so answer me this. If Adam and Sharon become involved again and MM said he was thrill with it, would you say that it would be peachy since MM thinks so?

As a Chadam fan, I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't say that it wasn't true to character or imply that MM wasn't ok with it. I wouldn't post daily on the No Bash Adam thread saying that he was just collecting a paycheck now or that the character was vanilla and boring.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 06:22PM
    « 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list