List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 496198, Replies: 26165
    « 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 » »| page:
    #25631   2013/10/26 12:12PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: I was finally able to watch and enjoy Adam today.

Was he in a better mood did he feel better after talking to Sharon CG .Missing my sexy Adam

I really do. After Sharon told Adam that every one deserves to be forgiven and that the same man that helped Sharon during her lowest period is still inside him, well, Ladycam, my eyes began to water. I love their bond and they still have that chemistry, though Sharon was playing it cool. I know deep down she loves him the deepest.

Under this regime the love story department no longer interest me. They can't write for couple IMO. One of the best thing they write is friendship. I was emotional watching Sharon reach out to Adam in his dark place. And she didn't nag him but just encouragement. Beautiful am hoping she will be his friend now that they are taking Jack away. The scenes was beautiful always loved her scenes with him in dark moments. Glad the writers got it right Down to her telling him he's has goodness in him and not to give up.

Yes ladycam, the writers got it right.

#25632   2013/10/26 08:04PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: I was finally able to watch and enjoy Adam today.

Was he in a better mood did he feel better after talking to Sharon CG .Missing my sexy Adam

I really do. After Sharon told Adam that every one deserves to be forgiven and that the same man that helped Sharon during her lowest period is still inside him, well, Ladycam, my eyes began to water. I love their bond and they still have that chemistry, though Sharon was playing it cool. I know deep down she loves him the deepest.

Under this regime the love story department no longer interest me. They can't write for couple IMO. One of the best thing they write is friendship. I was emotional watching Sharon reach out to Adam in his dark place. And she didn't nag him but just encouragement. Beautiful am hoping she will be his friend now that they are taking Jack away. The scenes was beautiful always loved her scenes with him in dark moments. Glad the writers got it right Down to her telling him he's has goodness in him and not to give up.

Yes ladycam, the writers got it right.

They always bring light to each other. Adam needs someone like that in his life and hopefully these writers will give it eventually. It may be awhile but I can wait.

#25633   2013/10/26 08:28PM
    TwoOfEach

Frankly, I think the writers have the right person as Adam's love/baby mama. He was truly happy before the miscarriage last year, and Adam is clearly still in love with Chelsea. They're going through some tough times but as they get through their son's cornea transplant and the aftermath of Delia's death, I can see Adam building the family he's always wanted.

#25634   2013/10/26 09:30PM
    canada gal

I love my snarky 1 and a half.

#25635   2013/10/27 05:15AM
    ladycam

Quote TwoOfEach: Frankly, I think the writers have the right person as Adam's love/baby mama. He was truly happy before the miscarriage last year, and Adam is clearly still in love with Chelsea. They're going through some tough times but as they get through their son's cornea transplant and the aftermath of Delia's death, I can see Adam building the family he's always wanted.

This comment is not meant to start a debate about Adam's love interest. But his dark scenes has being especially hard for me because of Chelsea. This not an area where she shines and that's why MAB always wrote Adam differently when he's paired with her. At this point I would prefer Jack or even Avery cheer him up. He's even lighter with Conner but I hope they wrap it up. But Sharon no matter what she lightens him when he's dark always did. Am hoping whichever lady Adam is paired with from here will be able to lighten him when he's dark. And am sure he will be dark again. But I know you love Chelsea and think the world of her. But look at the writing for both Sharon and Chelsea when pair with Adam. And you'll see MAB who wrote the better of the two changed him and now we see why. Many are finding his scenes hard to watch that are die hard fans. Because it should not be this way with Chadam it's not their best moments Hope JFP figure that out that soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 05:19AM
    #25636   2013/10/27 06:58AM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top! The history of Adam tells all. It doesnt matter how these writers try to change the facts or Adam it will still be one way. They are making Adam OOC and it doesnt suit him. He was dynamic the way he was. Not as a Dylan/Little Nicky character. That is something MM never wanted Adam to be. There is no entertainment with Cham they fight good so what. The rest was a bore. It didnt work so why they want to force that again I have no idea. Now I have nothing else to say about that. MOO!

#25637   2013/10/27 08:14AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top! The history of Adam tells all. It doesnt matter how these writers try to change the facts or Adam it will still be one way. They are making Adam OOC and it doesnt suit him. He was dynamic the way he was. Not as a Dylan/Little Nicky character. That is something MM never wanted Adam to be. There is no entertainment with Cham they fight good so what. The rest was a bore. It didnt work so why they want to force that again I have no idea. Now I have nothing else to say about that. MOO!

MOO me too.

#25638   2013/10/27 10:53AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top! The history of Adam tells all. It doesnt matter how these writers try to change the facts or Adam it will still be one way. They are making Adam OOC and it doesnt suit him. He was dynamic the way he was. Not as a Dylan/Little Nicky character. That is something MM never wanted Adam to be. There is no entertainment with Cham they fight good so what. The rest was a bore. It didnt work so why they want to force that again I have no idea. Now I have nothing else to say about that. MOO!

MOO me too.

LOL MOO was for My own opinion. But I guess it could mean anything. MM needs to stand up for the Adam character like he use to. He use to enjoy it now it seems like he just does the job.

#25639   2013/10/27 10:54AM
    Jackie10

[quote]Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top! The history of Adam tells all. It doesnt matter how these writers try to change the facts or Adam it will still be one way. They are making Adam OOC and it doesnt suit him. He was dynamic the way he was. Not as a Dyl

#25640   2013/10/27 11:35AM
    ksmmm

I always liked the Adam/Victor scenes,but lately Im like "you can leave now Victor". I want to see some more Adam/Jack scenes.

« 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list