List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499844, Replies: 26165
    « 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 » »| page:
    #25601   2013/10/23 06:42AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09: Michael Muhney continues to rip my heart out of my chest with his phenomenal portrayal of my fave character. Team Muhney and Adam forever. ❤️

He has an exceptional ability to portray any mood, emotion or expression need to bring things home. When the writers writer for him he cant be beat.

#25602   2013/10/23 09:56AM
    alanadz

Adam is the bomb!

#25603   2013/10/23 10:00AM
    Jackie10

Our man just keeps getting crap piled on him. Why these writers do things the way they do is beyond me. Adam could have disposed of the scarf another way. Hopefully we will finally see the real Adam come back fighting with both fists. Sick of this crap.

#25604   2013/10/23 11:46AM
    alanadz

This is exactly the kind of SL that MM said he wanted. So I am sure he is happy, although it's tough for Adam fans to watch him become the GC pariah again!

#25605   2013/10/23 12:32PM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10: Our man just keeps getting crap piled on him. Why these writers do things the way they do is beyond me. Adam could have disposed of the scarf another way. Hopefully we will finally see the real Adam come back fighting with both fists. Sick of this crap.

It would be nice if this regime start telling their own story. And stop telling watered down version of MAB s/l. The minute he found that scarf and the way he was holding it remind of the Ashley s/l and now with the burning of it.The purple fabric was how Ashley started putting the pieces together.She use to just stare at it. Poster forever talk about Ashley so here we go a duller version of this story. So many ways they can use MM's talent and this is what we get Like you said hope he comes back fighting with the both fist. The Adam hater are having a feild day. But hey our man runs the main board love or hate but they can't ignore him

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 12:34PM
    #25606   2013/10/23 12:47PM
    sharon n nic...

MM/Adam love love love him!

I don't like this storyline and I am very worried about Adam.

Instead of telling the police what happen he is not saying anything.

#25607   2013/10/24 06:58AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10: Our man just keeps getting crap piled on him. Why these writers do things the way they do is beyond me. Adam could have disposed of the scarf another way. Hopefully we will finally see the real Adam come back fighting with both fists. Sick of this crap.

It would be nice if this regime start telling their own story. And stop telling watered down version of MAB s/l. The minute he found that scarf and the way he was holding it remind of the Ashley s/l and now with the burning of it.The purple fabric was how Ashley started putting the pieces together.She use to just stare at it. Poster forever talk about Ashley so here we go a duller version of this story. So many ways they can use MM's talent and this is what we get Like you said hope he comes back fighting with the both fist. The Adam hater are having a feild day. But hey our man runs the main board love or hate but they can't ignore him

Yes you got that right. I love MM and his abilities. Just wish these writers didnt have to act like he killed someone they could have wrote any GOOD story line for him and he would have done spectacular at it. I like Adam in drama no doubts but they seem to want to keep him the bad guy in everything. Gets old. And MM's Adam can do drama with out boo hoo fighting and supposed hit and runs.

#25608   2013/10/24 08:23AM
    Jackie10

I see so much praise on other sites and boards for Billy, Chloe and even Victoria but none for Adam. How ridiculous is that. As I hear he is giving a fa-nominal performance as well. This is supposed to be Adam, Billy, Chloe and Delia's story. Adam makes this story line just as important as the rest.

#25609   2013/10/24 08:35AM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10: I see so much praise on other sites and boards for Billy, Chloe and even Victoria but none for Adam. How ridiculous is that. As I hear he is giving a fa-nominal performance as well. This is supposed to be Adam, Billy, Chloe and Delia's story. Adam makes this story line just as important as the rest.

He got the worse part of the story the child killer again. And JFP doing everyting she can to remind viewers of Ashley. The burning of the scarf and them showing Chloe looking for it desperately. And saying it was Delia's favorite and having a melt dowm because it missing. She use MM for the buzz but his throwing him under the bus. And trying to minimize his fan base IMO. Loved his scenes with Connor after all she did to character with this baby am turn off the whole show.Love MM but Y&R is very anti Adam and he's the reason I watch. If Dylan and Nick were my favorite then I would be enjoying the show. Very sad what she did to Adam's character it's just like what MAB did when he first came on the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 08:36AM
    #25610   2013/10/24 09:54AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10: I see so much praise on other sites and boards for Billy, Chloe and even Victoria but none for Adam. How ridiculous is that. As I hear he is giving a fa-nominal performance as well. This is supposed to be Adam, Billy, Chloe and Delia's story. Adam makes this story line just as important as the rest.

He got the worse part of the story the child killer again. And JFP doing everyting she can to remind viewers of Ashley. The burning of the scarf and them showing Chloe looking for it desperately. And saying it was Delia's favorite and having a melt dowm because it missing. She use MM for the buzz but his throwing him under the bus. And trying to minimize his fan base IMO. Loved his scenes with Connor after all she did to character with this baby am turn off the whole show.Love MM but Y&R is very anti Adam and he's the reason I watch. If Dylan and Nick were my favorite then I would be enjoying the show. Very sad what she did to Adam's character it's just like what MAB did when he first came on the show.

When Adam first came to the show I believe it was for closure of the Victor/Hope story. Adam wasnt to be a long term player. By that time all the Ashley crap had happened and MM came in just in time to give Ashley, Faith. When MM took the role and turned it into gold. So much so that when they had him leave the country the out pour was great and they brought him back. The worst writing came when MAB tried to destroy Sharon and Adam both in her last 6 months of reign. Now these writers are doing the same for both characters. Yet they are not trying to fix what MAB started as they said they would when they first took over.

« 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list