List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503548, Replies: 26165
    « 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 » »| page:
    #25581   2013/10/18 07:12PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ShadamNuke09

Hello all.

While tweeting during today's US epi., I'm sitting there in a funky mood. All because of Adam crying while talking to Billy. I really hate seeing him like that.

#25582   2013/10/18 07:18PM
    ladycam

I finally decided to watch Adam scene when he heard about Delia's death and he was spectacular. He broke my heart it was so sad kudos to MM. I hope Jack and Adam friendship will survive after Jack's rant about what kind animal hit a child. Have me wondering am fed up with Adam losing all his friends. I hope this time they will write something different. And he will tell Jack the truth. This is my favorite pairing on the show and they better not ruin it But for now will watch Adam's scenes on YT too much sadness with Chilly and family right now on the show. Team Adam

#25583   2013/10/18 07:26PM
    ladycam

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello all.

While tweeting during today's US epi., I'm sitting there in a funky mood. All because of Adam crying while talking to Billy. I really hate seeing him like that.

ICAM. I only watch his scenes when he first learn about Delia death. But it's too sad what they writing for him. Constant devastation that's the role he plays now. He rocking it but his scenes are intense and sad. Hope they will create a balance soon. He's being sad for 1 year now am hoping things will change soon for him.

#25584   2013/10/19 06:05AM
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello all.

I cannot bring myself to watch, but I am sure MM is amazing as always.

#25585   2013/10/19 09:47AM
    alanadz

He is a very complex character. Very grey, but I love Adam!

#25586   2013/10/19 09:50AM
    TwoOfEach

MM was magnificent this week playing a man haunted by guilt and desperate to save his son. From the sweet smiles while talking to and kissing Connor to the ice cold threats made against the black market broker, Adam runs the gamut of emotions this week.

I understand the subject matter is too dark for some--I believe we'll have the transplant this week and the funeral the next so the darkest parts should be over soon. However, Adam's fans are missing some tour de force performances.

#25587   2013/10/20 06:22AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: I finally decided to watch Adam scene when he heard about Delia's death and he was spectacular. He broke my heart it was so sad kudos to MM. I hope Jack and Adam friendship will survive after Jack's rant about what kind animal hit a child. Have me wondering am fed up with Adam losing all his friends. I hope this time they will write something different. And he will tell Jack the truth. This is my favorite pairing on the show and they better not ruin it But for now will watch Adam's scenes on YT too much sadness with Chilly and family right now on the show. Team Adam

It wasnt Adam that did the deed in my opinion. But he will do some great acting. I just havent watched recaps are enough for me right now. I know how great my faves are I dont have to see them.

#25588   2013/10/20 01:46PM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam: I finally decided to watch Adam scene when he heard about Delia's death and he was spectacular. He broke my heart it was so sad kudos to MM. I hope Jack and Adam friendship will survive after Jack's rant about what kind animal hit a child. Have me wondering am fed up with Adam losing all his friends. I hope this time they will write something different. And he will tell Jack the truth. This is my favorite pairing on the show and they better not ruin it But for now will watch Adam's scenes on YT too much sadness with Chilly and family right now on the show. Team Adam

It wasnt Adam that did the deed in my opinion. But he will do some great acting. I just havent watched recaps are enough for me right now. I know how great my faves are I dont have to see them.

Jackie I hope they don't pin the hit and run on him. But watching his scenes on YT brought tears to my eyes it so gloomy and sad. Very emotional stuff they try to create balance with the baby. But it's too much he doing a great job with the horrible s/l. MM will accept the hard stuff most actors refused. I admire him for that but can't be bother with the rest of the show. His scenes are sad enough am hoping they wrap it up soon. They may lose viewers if they continue down this dark path.

#25589   2013/10/20 08:14PM
    canada gal

IA wrap this s/l.

TEAM ADAM

#25590   2013/10/21 10:29AM
    ksmmm

Me too!!!! Let Adam keep his friend!! <33Adam&Jack

« 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list