List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 505925, Replies: 26165
    « 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 » »| page:
    #25521   2013/10/09 12:41PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10: I hope Adam goes for partial custody. There is no reason for not co parenting. And Adam doesnt need to be made to look like the bad guy in this mess.

This whole custody drama is just a boring drag out mess. Billy and Chloe co-parent for years MAB never did the boring custody thing. Chadam could do the same thing. They have not decided yet for the couple and they are using the custody s/l to keep them on hold. While they decided what to do next with Shick,Davery s/l. That my opinion anyway.

I could tell them what to do will all three of those couples real fast. The only one to have a spark is Davery and I dont see that happening. Navery is the story there.

#25522   2013/10/09 02:50PM
    ladycam

Well the writers went out of there way to make Adam look guilty. Chadam fans will be happy but am furious because it sure looks like he hit Delia. Why would they give Adam a child and make sure viewers hate Chadam and their baby. Move over Shick and Faith. Chadam and Peanut will be hated just as much. I really don'think he hit Delia but it's confusing. I hope Peanut doesn't get Delia corneas.It's too gross especially if Adam ends up being the culprit. Maybe she will be missing for a long while. I prefer that rant over

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 02:51PM
    #25523   2013/10/09 05:28PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: Well the writers went out of there way to make Adam look guilty. Chadam fans will be happy but am furious because it sure looks like he hit Delia. Why would they give Adam a child and make sure viewers hate Chadam and their baby. Move over Shick and Faith. Chadam and Peanut will be hated just as much. I really don'think he hit Delia but it's confusing. I hope Peanut doesn't get Delia corneas.It's too gross especially if Adam ends up being the culprit. Maybe she will be missing for a long while. I prefer that rant over

I don't know Ladycam, we also saw Nikki driving. I think Adam didn't hit Dehlia. I think she will come out of the woods when she hears Billy calling her, but she won't see the car Nikki's driving. Nikki, so emotional stressed, will have a MS attack and she will be the one to hit Dehlia.

#25524   2013/10/09 05:35PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I hope Adam goes for partial custody. There is no reason for not co parenting. And Adam doesnt need to be made to look like the bad guy in this mess.

Me too, please do not do another custody battle. Let Adam let go and share custody. It was bad when Nick did it, but at least we had Adam in the mix that made the storyline worth watching.

#25525   2013/10/10 05:48AM
    Jackie10

My man what have these writers done to you. They need to get Adam back to kicking butt and taking names this is ridiculous. He can be the smartest man in the room and a dad as well.

#25526   2013/10/10 10:46AM
    ksmmm

Cant believe they are making Adam look like a child killer now. Anytime something bad happens...blame Adam The good news is we will be seeing more and more of our man. Hes a great actor and will be working the screen with this story line. Can never have enough Adam!!

#25527   2013/10/10 11:13AM
    ksmmm

I love how Jack understands Adam and sticks up for him. For a while there,I didnt think the writers would let Adam have anyone on his side. <333 Adam

#25528   2013/10/10 12:04PM
    Jigglea

I know this has been said but I don't want Adam involved in this type of storyline! Matter of fact I hate this storyline! I won't be able to watch this....i still get emotional thinking about Cassie's death!!

#25529   2013/10/10 12:12PM
    ladycam

Quote Jigglea: I know this has been said but I don't want Adam involved in this type of storyline! Matter of fact I hate this storyline! I won't be able to watch this....i still get emotional thinking about Cassie's death!!

They have being working so hard to redeem him from Ashley s/l that still gross out viewers. It's on Y&R history has the most horrible why would JFP think of using Adam is beyond me. Well team Adam he will rock this s/l. I can never have too much Adam I hope they don't use Delia cornea for his son Get a random donor it will make this s/l easier to take. They remove from business s/l to make him a suspect of a hit and run. After the fake rape s/l just sick rant over.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/10 12:14PM
    #25530   2013/10/10 12:50PM
    Ari1

MM was spot on today. I loved all of his scenes today with Victor and Chelsea. He had me moved to tears when he was talking about being a family and worrying about his son going blind. Whatever happens next, I know MM will knock it out of the park.

« 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list