List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 501712, Replies: 26165
    « 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 » »| page:
    #25461   2013/10/02 06:25PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ladycam

Quote canada gal: I found Adam's scenes with Victor and Jack interesting. Jack told Adam to do what Nick has done and find another domain to conquer. Adam is not Nick, I don't think he will give up NE.

CG Adam is being removed from the Newman's orbit. Today seal the deal when he gave away NE. But Victor won't like Adam's independence at all. Adam is the only son that does his dirty work. He got him his company back because of Adam he couldn't even get in the door.No shareholder full ownership thanks to Adam.He's valuable and loyal to Jack . Am not sure Victor will like Jadam bonding and Adam building his own business. My feeling Victor thinks Adam will come crawling back and beg him for another chance. But he will be shocked when Adam don't come looking for him. I could be wrong we will see But my feeling Adam will succeed on his own with Jack at his side.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 06:27PM
    #25462   2013/10/02 06:35PM
    trunks

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: I found Adam's scenes with Victor and Jack interesting. Jack told Adam to do what Nick has done and find another domain to conquer. Adam is not Nick, I don't think he will give up NE.

CG Adam is being removed from the Newman's orbit. Today seal the deal when he gave away NE. But Victor won't like Adam's independence at all. Adam is the only son that does his dirty work. He got him his company back because of Adam he couldn't even get in the door.No shareholder full ownership thanks to Adam.He's valuable and loyal to Jack . Am not sure Victor will like Jadam bonding and Adam building his own business. My feeling Victor thinks Adam will come crawling back and beg him for another chance. But he will be shocked when Adam don't come looking for him. I could be wrong we will see But my feeling Adam will succeed on his own with Jack at his side.

Yes this is great! Independent adam I love it! So this is what MM meant by that tweet he tweeted "adam doesn't care about NE he has a son to focus on".I love it, now adam go get your woman.

#25463   2013/10/02 06:47PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:

I hope not Ladycam. I am hoping that something makes Adam think twice before getting rid of his birth right. Noah's too young and inexperience to head up NE. Nick has his club and Vicky is to busy with billy making babies.

Jack is the one who suggested it and has spoken for Adam to Victor. Adam hasn't decided yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that Adam will not wave the white flag.

#25464   2013/10/02 06:55PM
    trunks

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

I hope not Ladycam. I am hoping that something makes Adam think twice before getting rid of his birth right. Noah's too young and inexperience to head up NE. Nick has his club and Vicky is to busy with billy making babies.

Jack is the one who suggested it and has spoken for Adam to Victor. Adam hasn't decided yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that Adam will not wave the white flag.

Adam has a son to worry about, he doesn't give a damn about newman. His birthright? Please with his so called "family" adam has had enough of being rejected by the newmans which leads us back to where MAB left off.

#25465   2013/10/02 07:09PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

Notice his baby got sick the same time he has to make the decision. He will give it away because of all that's going with his child. It's like JFP will take away Summer but put Adam in her place. Jack's going on and on about Adam being a great son. He sees him as the son he wish he had. That's sick and twisted on Jack's part. But I love my Jadam I also like Victor and Adam father son moments. But the Abbott's need Adam more than the Newman's.

#25466   2013/10/02 07:16PM
    canada gal

Quote trunks:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

Adam has a son to worry about, he doesn't give a damn about newman. His birthright? Please with his so called "family" adam has had enough of being rejected by the newmans which leads us back to where MAB left off.

NE is Adam's not Victor's. All he has to do is build it up again. Why would he sign it over to Victor. He has CI, already. Doesn't make sense.

#25467   2013/10/03 06:19AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

NE is Adam's not Victor's. All he has to do is build it up again. Why would he sign it over to Victor. He has CI, already. Doesn't make sense.

Someone put a spoiler out already that he does sell it back to Victor. And Jack tells him to start something of his own. I guess we will have to wait and see. I just hate that they are making Adam lose to Victor yet again. All because they are pimping Dylan and CM.

#25468   2013/10/03 07:11AM
    ladycam

Well I was very proud of Adam thinking of his child first before NE and Victor. That makes him even sexier Can't wait to see what's next for Adam. I know this will be sad for him with Connor surgery and all. But MM rock the emotional scenes so am looking forward to it. Team Adam

#25469   2013/10/03 03:50PM
    Jackie10

Adam makes this show and GC so much more entertaining. Hope these writers bring him back in all his glory and soon. Where is the kick but Adam of 2011?

#25470   2013/10/03 08:56PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ladycam: Well I was very proud of Adam thinking of his child first before NE and Victor. That makes him even sexier Can't wait to see what's next for Adam. I know this will be sad for him with Connor surgery and all. But MM rock the emotional scenes so am looking forward to it. Team Adam

Me too. I'm excited to see what happens next with Adam. It will be interesting to see him un-tethered from his obsession with getting his father's love and owning NE.

« 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list