List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 494813, Replies: 26165
    « 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 » »| page:
    #25421   2013/09/28 02:15PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Thanks for the update TOEach. Nice to see MM back on twitter.

#25422   2013/09/28 02:34PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote canada gal: Thanks for the update TOEach. Nice to see MM back on twitter.

I love his tweets. He has such a beautiful family and the sarcastic tweets are hilarious.

#25423   2013/09/28 03:58PM
    ladycam

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: If Adam and Jack run NE will they change the name?

Hope Adam change the name after he rebuilds to Newman & Son or whatever his son name will after the paternity test. The clues may be nothing but am wondering with all the emphasis on the paternity. If he losses the baby with everything else that he lost.That would totally destroy him he's so attached to the baby. That he didn't even know NE was going under which is not like Adam. For a while it seems fatherhood will be his role. But in the meantime that can only go on so long. Don't get me wrong love seeing him with the baby. It's my favorite scenes right now.

Even though Adam should have never been mixed up in this boring mess, I think, now that he has bonded with the baby, it is very unlikely that they will take the child away from him. I just wish Adam would take a paternity test. LOL

He took a paternity test in Friday's Canadian. He gets the results back in a week. I will be so glad to have it settled once and for all that Adam is Peanut's dad. Just in time for Jake 2.0

BTW, MM's tweeting that Adam doesn't care about NE or his dad b/c he's focused on his son. If Adam weren't the daddy, I think MM would have responded differently or not at all to a question about why Adam wasn't phased by Victor's latest scheme.

I was one of the people that hated the baby s/l. But watching MM with that baby the scene is so natural well done by him. So am glad Chelsea also gets to see a different side of him. That business was never everything to him he would give it up in a heartbeat for the people he loves. That's one of things I love about his character and am glad the new regime didn't change that. Am enjoying his s/l until they send the baby off. This a soap and we rarely see children am glad they're doing more family scenes. And can't wait to see him rebuild NE. Love seeing him in business s/l also.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 04:00PM
    #25424   2013/09/28 08:46PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: If Adam and Jack run NE will they change the name?

Hope Adam change the name after he rebuilds to Newman & Son or whatever his son name will after the paternity test. The clues may be nothing but am wondering with all the emphasis on the paternity. If he losses the baby with everything else that he lost.That would totally destroy him he's so attached to the baby. That he didn't even know NE was going under which is not like Adam. For a while it seems fatherhood will be his role. But in the meantime that can only go on so long. Don't get me wrong love seeing him with the baby. It's my favorite scenes right now.

Even though Adam should have never been mixed up in this boring mess, I think, now that he has bonded with the baby, it is very unlikely that they will take the child away from him. I just wish Adam would take a paternity test. LOL

He took a paternity test in Friday's Canadian. He gets the results back in a week. I will be so glad to have it settled once and for all that Adam is Peanut's dad. Just in time for Jake 2.0

BTW, MM's tweeting that Adam doesn't care about NE or his dad b/c he's focused on his son. If Adam weren't the daddy, I think MM would have responded differently or not at all to a question about why Adam wasn't phased by Victor's latest scheme.

I was one of the people that hated the baby s/l. But watching MM with that baby the scene is so natural well done by him. So am glad Chelsea also gets to see a different side of him. That business was never everything to him he would give it up in a heartbeat for the people he loves. That's one of things I love about his character and am glad the new regime didn't change that. Am enjoying his s/l until they send the baby off. This a soap and we rarely see children am glad they're doing more family scenes. And can't wait to see him rebuild NE. Love seeing him in business s/l also.

And I am looking forward to Adam introducing Conner to Sharon. I know she will be overjoyed to see Adam with his son. A side of Adam, Sharon has always known and loved.

#25425   2013/09/29 06:04PM
    canada gal

Although I like the Jadam vs Victor, I think Adam's fall may be that Jack will bail out on Adam, leaving him with a bankrupt NE. I don't think that Jack wants to hurt ADam, but when everyone takes their money and runs to CI, Jack will have no choice but to get his money out of NE. And that's okay, because this will give Adam the opportunity to build NE again from the ground up. Love our Adam, he is invincible

#25426   2013/09/29 06:54PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal: Although I like the Jadam vs Victor, I think Adam's fall may be that Jack will bail out on Adam, leaving him with a bankrupt NE. I don't think that Jack wants to hurt ADam, but when everyone takes their money and runs to CI, Jack will have no choice but to get his money out of NE. And that's okay, because this will give Adam the opportunity to build NE again from the ground up. Love our Adam, he is invincible

Jack is starting to treat Adam like a son. Really weird new Kyle is boring failure. Billy is fun character that's not into business am not sure they want to change that. That limits Jack unless they bring back Keemo. They should have kept the old Kyle with Billy to make the Abbotts interesting. For me JFP has made Adam an Abbott without the messy paternity s/l. When he lost all that money for sure I thought he would turn on Adam. But listening to him on Friday was shocking the faith he has in Adam And there goes the Billy vs Adam battle because am sure he will be jealous of Jadam. The Abbott clan have being boring until Adam join them. MAB just never did much with the Abbotts. I want Adam on his own though that would be interesting. But am thinking he will be with Jack for a while.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/29 06:57PM
    #25427   2013/09/29 07:36PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: Although I like the Jadam vs Victor, I think Adam's fall may be that Jack will bail out on Adam, leaving him with a bankrupt NE. I don't think that Jack wants to hurt ADam, but when everyone takes their money and runs to CI, Jack will have no choice but to get his money out of NE. And that's okay, because this will give Adam the opportunity to build NE again from the ground up. Love our Adam, he is invincible

Jack is starting to treat Adam like a son. Really weird new Kyle is boring failure. Billy is fun character that's not into business am not sure they want to change that. That limits Jack unless they bring back Keemo. They should have kept the old Kyle with Billy to make the Abbotts interesting. For me JFP has made Adam an Abbott without the messy paternity s/l. When he lost all that money for sure I thought he would turn on Adam. But listening to him on Friday was shocking the faith he has in Adam And there goes the Billy vs Adam battle because am sure he will be jealous of Jadam. The Abbott clan have being boring until Adam join them. MAB just never did much with the Abbotts. I want Adam on his own though that would be interesting. But am thinking he will be with Jack for a while.

I like your speculation that Adam will be treated more as Jack's son. And, this will also make Jack more interesting than having him paired with a love interest. And you are right, nuKyle has been a let down for me, too. But don't you think it'll wash down this incredible character, Adam.

Just saying. I fell in love with MM's version of Adam from the get go, because he was this self made man that followed the beating of his own drum. Don't get me wrong, I have always wanted Adam to be accepted (under different circumstances, of course. ), but I don't like JFP watering down Adam. I hate it when people mess with perfection.

Since you mentioned that Billy may habour resentment regarding Jack's relationship with Adam, I have a funny feeling that Adam may be involved in Dahlia's accident. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is not the case. The ep cannot be that demented, can she?

#25428   2013/09/29 08:04PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

I like your speculation that Adam will be treated more as Jack's son. And, this will also make Jack more interesting than having him paired with a love interest. And you are right, nuKyle has been a let down for me, too. But don't you think it'll wash down this incredible character, Adam.

Just saying. I fell in love with MM's version of Adam from the get go, because he was this self made man that followed the beating of his own drum. Don't get me wrong, I have always wanted Adam to be accepted (under different circumstances, of course. ), but I don't like JFP watering down Adam. I hate it when people mess with perfection.

Since you mentioned that Billy may habour resentment regarding Jack's relationship with Adam, I have a funny feeling that Adam may be involved in Dahlia's accident. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is not the case. The ep cannot be that demented, can she?

I really hope he has nothing to do with the suppose car accident for Delia. For me I think Neil will be driver but I could be wrong. But they need to end the daddy s/l not give him a new father without making it officially. Love Jack but I find his character very clingy. Billy and even Victor is disturb by his fixation with Adam. They keep reminding him Adam is Victor's son. Now Jadam is something twisted for some and beautiful for others. MM is talented lets hope she keeps him closer to how MAB wrote him. That is independent he shines alone he needs no propping. He makes the most boring s/l watchable. Even now watching him basically be a babysitter. I can't take my eyes off him so sexy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/29 08:06PM
    #25429   2013/09/29 08:45PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

I really hope he has nothing to do with the suppose car accident for Delia. For me I think Neil will be driver but I could be wrong. But they need to end the daddy s/l not give him a new father without making it officially. Love Jack but I find his character very clingy. Billy and even Victor is disturb by his fixation with Adam. They keep reminding him Adam is Victor's son. Now Jadam is something twisted for some and beautiful for others. MM is talented lets hope she keeps him closer to how MAB wrote him. That is independent he shines alone he needs no propping. He makes the most boring s/l watchable. Even now watching him basically be a babysitter. I can't take my eyes off him so sexy

Neil may be involved in the accident? I would never have thought of him. What makes you think that?

ICAM, end WTD and please move on. LOL, month's ago a poster tweeted BB about this and his reply was, "it's not what it seems." Well it turned out exactly what it seemed.

I hope, too, that they leave MAB's Adam intact. MM's Adam definitely shines on his own. Although I am slightly bias in regards to Adam's love interests, I believe he is one of the few that can actually carry a solo s/l. And as I recall that is exactly how he was originally written under MAB.

In regards to the babysitting comment, you nailed it, Ladycam.

#25430   2013/09/29 08:55PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: I can't take my eyes off him so sexy

I know exactly what you mean.

« 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list