List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495567, Replies: 26165
    « 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 » »| page:
    #25341   2013/09/17 04:48AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    sharon n nic...

When Adam and Victor are on together they are amazing!

Can't wait for more!

#25342   2013/09/17 06:02AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: When Adam and Victor are on together they are amazing!

Can't wait for more!

Eh, I don't know. Michael Muhney and Eric Braeden have been sharing scenes for the past six months and those scenes haven't exactly been the highlight of my viewing pleasure. However, recent episodes of Adam and Victor's "confrontation" has been very exciting to watch, especially Monday's U.S. episode. So yes, I'll hand it too them, they had a great scene. Very intense!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 06:03AM
    #25343   2013/09/17 06:28AM
    starlight19

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: When Adam and Victor are on together they are amazing!

Can't wait for more!

Eh, I don't know. Michael Muhney and Eric Braeden have been sharing scenes for the past six months and those scenes haven't exactly been the highlight of my viewing pleasure. However, recent episodes of Adam and Victor's "confrontation" has been very exciting to watch, especially Monday's U.S. episode. So yes, I'll hand it too them, they had a great scene. Very intense!

The bolded part, I agree they scenes were boring nothing to write home about, but now the last few weeks and recently they're knocking it out of the part, especially MM. He's absolutely amazing and wonderful.

Team Adam.

#25344   2013/09/17 07:16AM
    Jackie10

I am so glad our man is coming back. He isnt his old self yet but he is working on it. I am ready for him to come full circle he is spectacular. I love every MM and EB scene they are way better than MM and other character scenes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 07:19AM
    #25345   2013/09/17 09:25AM
    ladycam

I may be a minority but loved the father/son scenes with Adam and Victor. Yes it was over done with Adam for a while there with Adam jumping through hoops to please Victor. But hope they will have tender moments mix with the fighting. That's how I like Vicdam. Am glad Adam is moving on to building his own legacy This was where MAB had Adam before leaving and now we are back to where she left off. He just need to complete the package he's halfway there. Team Adam am glad he's solo

#25346   2013/09/17 10:17AM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: I may be a minority but loved the father/son scenes with Adam and Victor. Yes it was over done with Adam for a while there with Adam jumping through hoops to please Victor. But hope they will have tender moments mix with the fighting. That's how I like Vicdam. Am glad Adam is moving on to building his own legacy This was where MAB had Adam before leaving and now we are back to where she left off. He just need to complete the package he's halfway there. Team Adam am glad he's solo

NOT ME. Victor doesn't deserve Adam's love or anything for that matter. I sincerely hope Adam keeps baby Conner away from self-righteous attitude. He's vile and cruel towards Adam. Like I said before he will NEVER accept Adam has his son. The funny thing is is that Victor loved Hope very much, but hates Adam.

Adam is better off without him and all the Newman's he will build his own family a family that will love him for him and unconditionally.

#25347   2013/09/17 09:18PM
    Jackie10

Wow poor Adam left out all day. Love this character he makes the soap so much more watchable. Some characters would fall flat if not for him.

#25348   2013/09/18 03:26AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Wow poor Adam left out all day. Love this character he makes the soap so much more watchable. Some characters would fall flat if not for him.

He may have been out of sight, but never out of mind. Looking forward to seeing what Adam will be up too for the Fall.

#25349   2013/09/18 06:38AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Wow poor Adam left out all day. Love this character he makes the soap so much more watchable. Some characters would fall flat if not for him.

He may have been out of sight, but never out of mind. Looking forward to seeing what Adam will be up too for the Fall.

Aint that the truth its hard to get the sight of him out of mind . Adam/MM brings it and I am ready for him to get back to full swing Adam that we love so much.

#25350   2013/09/18 12:57PM
    Jackie10

Hear Adam is rocking his scenes. I have missed the soap for ever. May catch up on you tube or may wait till things get even more exciting. Miss my Adam.

« 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list