List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 496200, Replies: 26165
    « 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 » »| page:
    #25301   2013/09/11 11:08AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: I am so excited to see our man in action once again. Its been so long. I was beginning to think these writers were going to keep him tied down for ever. Welcome back Adam/MM we have missed you!!!

I agree, these past few days Adam has been amazing. He's back and is taking charge. I hope he gets custody of his son. He deserves to have him in his life. Hopefully he can juggle fatherhood and business world. He's back alive and kicking....

If not full then shared. As long as he isnt cut out completely. I have a feeling there may be twists and turns to come. Hanging in for may man.

#25302   2013/09/11 11:57AM
    ksmmm

Hope Adam gets his kid back. Its so annoying how everyone brings up Adams past crimes Chelsea is the liar in THIS situation. MM's acting is the best on the show. <3 this guy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 12:02PM
    #25303   2013/09/11 12:05PM
    ksmmm

and he's hot hot hot.

#25304   2013/09/11 12:11PM
    ladycam

Quote JBosh: How about My Boy MM lighting the screen on fire these last couple of days,I'm sorry days I mean ever since he started acting, He's unbelievable, truly an honor to watch him act.But anyway I'm Truly an Adam FF, not chadam, not shadam, hell not madam lol.
    What I mean is that I'm an Adam FF always will be I don't put to much energy into pairings because it takes the true essence and artiste from a character, posters are biased with the comments, unbiased comments it truly takes the thrill out of posting her on this website
    ,it takes away from posters speaking with an open mind and posting what they feel even if it causes controversy. It sometimes feel like a web version of a war-zone.
    So from now whoever Adam is paired with I'll tag along because i will only tolerate them then if i didn't like them before, but i will rip a character to shreds if they're wronging Adam..........Rant OVAH!!!!
    Adam to the top where he always belong!!!!!!P.S I'm so glad MM will be front and center for a long time now, finally some appreciation for the best actor and character on daytime.

GIVE MM HIS EMMY NOW!!!!!

Beautiful post since the new regime took over. Couples no longer interest me. Am loving him single with an occasional passionate love story in between. It should be him and Connor from here. Loved his scene with the baby. Hope they let him share custody and move on to something more interesting.

#25305   2013/09/11 02:21PM
    Jackie10

MM was born for love scenes no one does it better. As long as he has romantic chemistry with the person. One sided love scenes are not as good.

Looking forward to Adam in the lime light once again. Its been a long wait.

#25306   2013/09/11 02:56PM
    ladycam

Jadam had great scene on Wednesday Canada show. He's like a father to Adam hope the writers don't ruin it. Victoria to think I was starting to like her. Never told Victor about Adam having a son instead she planning his demise. Hope he destroys them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 02:56PM
    #25307   2013/09/11 06:51PM
    alanadz

Adam is going to set GC on FIYAH!

#25308   2013/09/11 06:55PM
    TheBluebird

Quote JBosh: How about My Boy MM lighting the screen on fire these last couple of days,I'm sorry days I mean ever since he started acting, He's unbelievable, truly an honor to watch him act.But anyway I'm Truly an Adam FF, not chadam, not shadam, hell not madam lol.
    What I mean is that I'm an Adam FF always will be I don't put to much energy into pairings because it takes the true essence and artiste from a character, posters are biased with the comments, unbiased comments it truly takes the thrill out of posting her on this website,it takes away from posters speaking with an open mind and posting what they feel even if it causes controversy. It sometimes feel like a web version of a war-zone.
    So from now whoever Adam is paired with I'll tag along because i will only tolerate them then if i didn't like them before, but i will rip a character to shreds if they're wronging Adam..........Rant OVAH!!!!
    Adam to the top where he always belong!!!!!!P.S I'm so glad MM will be front and center for a long time now, finally some appreciation for the best actor and character on daytime.

Great post JB. I have nothing to add except this:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av3hz-xCo3Q
    This is from his Veronica Mars days.

#25309   2013/09/11 09:05PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: MM was born for love scenes no one does it better. As long as he has romantic chemistry with the person. One sided love scenes are not as good.

Looking forward to Adam in the lime light once again. Its been a long wait.

I agree. His loves scenes are EPIC!!!! and we know with who!!! He and jack really owned their scenes in today's Cdn episode. I absolutely love his bromance with Jack.

And Victor he can jump off a cliff. In today's episode he's back to his old ways especially after talking to Vikki he will never change his opinion of Adam. He's out to get him.

I hope Adam and Jack take Victor down.

#25310   2013/09/11 09:34PM
    trunks

What I mean is that I'm an Adam FF always will be I don't put to much energy into pairings because it takes the true essence and artiste from a character, posters are biased with the comments, unbiased comments it truly takes the thrill out of posting her on this website,it takes away from posters speaking with an open mind and posting what they feel even if it causes controversy. It sometimes feel like a web version of a war-zone.

Really excellent post.

« 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list