List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499853, Replies: 26165
    « 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 » »| page:
    #25291   2013/09/10 10:15AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote fairland: Chelsea warns if Adam finds out about the baby he'll come after what's his with a vengeance. So now chelsea believe that Adam might want vengeance on chelsea. chelsea should have recognized the signs off of this statement that Adam wants vengeance on chelsea because, this is no surprise that Adam wants to Sue chelsea out of having custody of baby Connor.So Adam thinks he is smarter than chelsea when Adam remake is Adam says the first thing she'll do is ask for a paternity test.

Chelsea will get just what she deserves if Adam takes the child.
    She brought this all on herself. She knew how much Adam wanted a child and what it would mean to him and she lied and fell in love and married someone else to keep it form him. Adam would never have tried to take the child if not for her. Cant stand her.

Great post, especially the bolded part. I hope Adam will make her pay for what she has done to him, lying to him over and over again, she was even lying to his face when Adam asked her about Conner being his, what a B!otch....while pleading with her and she wouldn't budge.

So yeah, I hope Adam files custody for his son. Adam didn't deserve to be lied to about Conner, and I hope he does take a paternity test.

Going out on a limb here can you imagine he takes DNA or paternity test to see if the child is actually his and it turns out it's not it's Dylan's or some other guy....

Did MM say in his interview, there is going to be SHOCK, HORROR, Surprise, resentment etc...I hope he does take the test along with Dylan.

#25292   2013/09/10 11:07AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote fairland: Chelsea warns if Adam finds out about the baby he'll come after what's his with a vengeance. So now chelsea believe that Adam might want vengeance on chelsea. chelsea should have recognized the signs off of this statement that Adam wants vengeance on chelsea because, this is no surprise that Adam wants to Sue chelsea out of having custody of baby Connor.So Adam thinks he is smarter than chelsea when Adam remake is Adam says the first thing she'll do is ask for a paternity test.

Chelsea will get just what she deserves if Adam takes the child.
    She brought this all on herself. She knew how much Adam wanted a child and what it would mean to him and she lied and fell in love and married someone else to keep it form him. Adam would never have tried to take the child if not for her. Cant stand her.

Great post, especially the bolded part. I hope Adam will make her pay for what she has done to him, lying to him over and over again, she was even lying to his face when Adam asked her about Conner being his, what a B!otch....while pleading with her and she wouldn't budge.

So yeah, I hope Adam files custody for his son. Adam didn't deserve to be lied to about Conner, and I hope he does take a paternity test.

Going out on a limb here can you imagine he takes DNA or paternity test to see if the child is actually his and it turns out it's not it's Dylan's or some other guy....

Did MM say in his interview, there is going to be SHOCK, HORROR, Surprise, resentment etc...I hope he does take the test along with Dylan.

Yes there is no telling where these writers are going. But our Adam is back and I am a happy camper.

#25293   2013/09/10 02:17PM
    Jackie10

Adam was on fire!!! So glad he is finally back to him self. Ready for the spark and fight that is Adam Newman. When he wants something nothing can stop him from fighting for it.

#25294   2013/09/10 04:23PM
    Jackie10

I am so excited to see our man in action once again. Its been so long. I was beginning to think these writers were going to keep him tied down for ever. Welcome back Adam/MM we have missed you!!!

#25295   2013/09/10 04:52PM
    alanadz

He was amazing today!!! Fight for your son Adam!

#25296   2013/09/11 07:12AM
    gardengal

Page three? MM has been stellar with his performances of Adam in discovering Peanut's his.

#25297   2013/09/11 07:51AM
    ladycam

Quote gardengal: Page three? MM has been stellar with his performances of Adam in discovering Peanut's his.

MM performance outstanding. Would love to see him play the role of a father. I am starting to think the actors do get a small say in the direction of their character. Since rumor is he's doesn't want the role of full time father on the show. Makes me wonder how long the custody battle will drag on. This way he's avoiding the role but at the same he has an heir. How long can Adam/Chelsea/Dylan fight over Connor before it's overkill. Chelsea and Adam has already being fighting for one year. Loved his scenes with the baby am not sure how much it of we'll see though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 07:52AM
    #25298   2013/09/11 08:02AM
    Gideon58

Michael Muhney just might be the best recast of a soap character ever. Wonderful actor who continually nails an endlessly complex character on a daily basis. Muhney makes chemistry with just about anyone he does a scene with and is LONG overdue for an Emmy.

#25299   2013/09/11 08:58AM
    JBosh

How about My Boy MM lighting the screen on fire these last couple of days,I'm sorry days I mean ever since he started acting, He's unbelievable, truly an honor to watch him act.But anyway I'm Truly an Adam FF, not chadam, not shadam, hell not madam lol.
    What I mean is that I'm an Adam FF always will be I don't put to much energy into pairings because it takes the true essence and artiste from a character, posters are biased with the comments, unbiased comments it truly takes the thrill out of posting her on this website,it takes away from posters speaking with an open mind and posting what they feel even if it causes controversy. It sometimes feel like a web version of a war-zone.
    So from now whoever Adam is paired with I'll tag along because i will only tolerate them then if i didn't like them before, but i will rip a character to shreds if they're wronging Adam..........Rant OVAH!!!!
    Adam to the top where he always belong!!!!!!P.S I'm so glad MM will be front and center for a long time now, finally some appreciation for the best actor and character on daytime.

GIVE MM HIS EMMY NOW!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 08:59AM
    #25300   2013/09/11 10:59AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I am so excited to see our man in action once again. Its been so long. I was beginning to think these writers were going to keep him tied down for ever. Welcome back Adam/MM we have missed you!!!

I agree, these past few days Adam has been amazing. He's back and is taking charge. I hope he gets custody of his son. He deserves to have him in his life. Hopefully he can juggle fatherhood and business world. He's back alive and kicking....

« 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list