List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 511488, Replies: 26180
    « 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 » »| page:
    #25281   2013/09/09 06:20AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Yes when Nikkis child is revealed the shoe will be on the other foot and she will expect Victoria and Little Nicky to kiss some butt. She has always been a two faced character.

Adam will always be better than that bunch. He has done some bad things yes but they have also. He has shown remorse for his actions. He apologized to Sharon many times over and Ashley even though Ashley would not accept. He has cried and Agonized over what he did to them unlike any character on this soap. Its time these people put the past to rest. MM has made Adam an Amazing,Interesting and Entertaining character.

#25282   2013/09/09 07:23AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Yes when Nikkis child is revealed the shoe will be on the other foot and she will expect Victoria and Little Nicky to kiss some butt. She has always been a two faced character.

Adam will always be better than that bunch. He has done some bad things yes but they have also. He has shown remorse for his actions. He apologized to Sharon many times over and Ashley even though Ashley would not accept. He has cried and Agonized over what he did to them unlike any character on this soap. Its time these people put the past to rest. MM has made Adam an Amazing,Interesting and Entertaining character.

Great post!!!! MM/Adam is the man. No one can play Adam as MM. He is just perfect for the role.

#25283   2013/09/09 04:26PM
    ksmmm

Catching up on some Y&R episodes. Angry Adam is just too sexy. Chelsea is pissing me off.

#25284   2013/09/09 08:22PM
    canada gal

Really happy for MM. For someone who was used to prop, he certainly stole the show.

I ♥ Adam

#25285   2013/09/09 08:37PM
    starlight19

Adam was so good today in scenes with Avery. Boy is he p!ssed. He asked for a paternity test and want custody of his child. This is going to get nasty...

TeamAdam.

#25286   2013/09/10 05:27AM
    Jackie10

We knew after the way he treated Mel after she lied and conned him that he wasnt going to take things sitting down. If this is what it takes to get Adam back I say Bring it on.

#25287   2013/09/10 06:00AM
    ladycam

Adam's baby will get the worse treatment on Y&R. Watching Chelsea beg Dylan to take Adam's baby made me sick.How many kids is she should going to give away.It was like she was giving the baby away desperately begging.Writers should just let him be a single parent.Making a him a parent this way is sicken. MM is doing an amazing job bringing such a sad story to life. His baby is already treated like him. Just used by those around him that's really a sad story. Team Adam

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 06:03AM
    #25288   2013/09/10 06:26AM
    trunks

Quote ladycam: Adam's baby will get the worse treatment on Y&R. Watching Chelsea beg Dylan to take Adam's baby made me sick.How many kids is she should going to give away.It was like she was giving the baby away desperately begging.Writers should just let him be a single parent.Making a him a parent this way is sicken. MM is doing an amazing job bringing such a sad story to life. His baby is already treated like him. Just used by those around him that's really a sad story. Team Adam

You ain't lieing, when chelsea begged dylan I was like"are you kidding me" wtf after adam just pours his heart out for you again you disregard his whole claim to hold on to dylan. I was so po'd, why adam always get treated like this is beyond me and nick oh and don't get me started on him, but the again he said Adams not his brother so I don't care what nick says.

#25289   2013/09/10 07:12AM
    fairland

Chelsea warns if Adam finds out about the baby he'll come after what's his with a vengeance. So now chelsea believe that Adam might want vengeance on chelsea. chelsea should have recognized the signs off of this statement that Adam wants vengeance on chelsea because, this is no surprise that Adam wants to Sue chelsea out of having custody of baby Connor.So Adam thinks he is smarter than chelsea when Adam remake is Adam says the first thing she'll do is ask for a paternity test.

#25290   2013/09/10 07:32AM
    Jackie10

Quote fairland: Chelsea warns if Adam finds out about the baby he'll come after what's his with a vengeance. So now chelsea believe that Adam might want vengeance on chelsea. chelsea should have recognized the signs off of this statement that Adam wants vengeance on chelsea because, this is no surprise that Adam wants to Sue chelsea out of having custody of baby Connor.So Adam thinks he is smarter than chelsea when Adam remake is Adam says the first thing she'll do is ask for a paternity test.

Chelsea will get just what she deserves if Adam takes the child. She brought this all on herself. She knew how much Adam wanted a child and what it would mean to him and she lied and fell in love and married someone else to keep it form him. Adam would never have tried to take the child if not for her. Cant stand her.

« 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list