List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 494587, Replies: 26165
    « 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 » »| page:
    #25271   2013/09/08 02:52PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Adam/MM deserves way better than he has been given for the past year and a half. Hopefully the writing is getting better for him. I am ready to see him back on top of his game.

#25272   2013/09/08 03:13PM
    TwoOfEach

From the recaps on twitter, the writing for Adam (MM) is AMAZING tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see it. I truly hate how cold and mean Chelsea is going to be, but the material for Adam is exquisite and from what I've seen reported MM delivers. I keep seeing tweets about how Emmy-worthy MM's performance was, and both Soap magazines gave his on-screen partner their performer of the week. This is solid gold.

MM doesn't want his character to be vanilla; Adam is not the kind of guy who gets the happily ever after--at least not for long. For the kind of role MM plays, it doesn't get much better than what we're about to see play out. Enjoy it. I sure will.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 03:13PM
    #25273   2013/09/08 04:14PM
    canada gal

Funny how MM is being recognized now. Nothing new there, MM/Adam has been stellar since DAY ONE. And I've been cheering him on since that day.

Team Adam ♥♥♥

#25274   2013/09/08 05:50PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Funny how MM is being recognized now. Nothing new there, MM/Adam has been stellar since DAY ONE. And I've been cheering him on since that day.

Team Adam ♥♥♥

It is funny isnt it. He has been held back for the last year and a half. With just a few weeks here and there of the old Adam. And now that the real Adam is coming back he is finally getting talked about again.

#25275   2013/09/08 05:52PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal: Funny how MM is being recognized now. Nothing new there, MM/Adam has been stellar since DAY ONE. And I've been cheering him on since that day.

Team Adam ♥♥♥

That's right CG nothing new about stellar performance from MM. All that changed is they are doing more with his talent which am very happy about. I said it before he's dynamic by himself. And am loving single Adam when he finds love again hope it will be passionate. Whatever is next for him am sure he will be amazing

#25276   2013/09/08 07:54PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:

Team Adam ♥♥♥

That's right CG nothing new about stellar performance from MM. All that changed is they are doing more with his talent which am very happy about. I said it before he's dynamic by himself. And am loving single Adam when he finds love again hope it will be passionate. Whatever is next for him am sure he will be amazing

Always a fan of MM no matter what. I love his catch phase for Adam being an army of one.

#25277   2013/09/08 08:04PM
    starlight19

Team Adam ♥♥♥

I agree. Never giving up on Adam even if his writing lately has been pretty bland. Now it seems like things might be getting back on track, so we'll see where all this will lead, I hope to something good down the line.

#25278   2013/09/09 03:40AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

Team Adam ♥♥♥

I agree. Never giving up on Adam even if his writing lately has been pretty bland. Now it seems like things might be getting back on track, so we'll see where all this will lead, I hope to something good down the line.

Me too. I can see our smartest man in the room emerge. He will be roaring like a tiger.

#25279   2013/09/09 05:29AM
    ladycam

Was glad that Nikki wasn't gloating over Adam and Victor fall out. She actually was trying to bring peace between them. Usually she only does that for Nick,Victoria,Abby.Her going to Jack hoping he would speak to Adam about his father made me start liking her. I guess if she's Dylan mom then the writers want to make her more likable. Sadly it's working on me

#25280   2013/09/09 06:10AM
    gardengal

Quote ladycam: Was glad that Nikki wasn't gloating over Adam and Victor fall out. She actually was trying to bring peace between them. Usually she only does that for Nick,Victoria,Abby.Her going to Jack hoping he would speak to Adam about his father made me start liking her. I guess if she's Dylan mom then the writers want to make her more likable. Sadly it's working on me

Does Nikki have to be likeable? Seems to me mother and nu-son just share the stupid gene.

I thought Vicky filled in perfectly for her mother with the gloating. Just glad Adam and Victor are now done. Hope its for good!!

« 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list