List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495326, Replies: 26165
    « 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 » »| page:
    #25261   2013/09/07 06:31PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ladycam

Managed to see the Friday Canada Show Adam broke my heart Kudos to MM good acting. Well how long before Victor starts using Connor to control Adam. Maybe he will let Hope RIP since she' always what Victor use to try and get Adam in line. Team Adam now and forever

#25262   2013/09/07 07:26PM
    trunks

Quote ladycam: Managed to see the Friday Canada Show Adam broke my heart Kudos to MM good acting. Well how long before Victor starts using Connor to control Adam. Maybe he will let Hope RIP since she' always what Victor use to try and get Adam in line. Team Adam now and forever

Good acting??? He was sensational, SB will try to top that I know he was behind the camera while shooting like" damn he's good!!!"

#25263   2013/09/07 08:49PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: I am enjoying Adam's business s/l. Its going to get really hot between Victor and JAdam.

Me too. I for one cannot wait till all hell breaks loose between Jadam and Victor it's going to be fun, better then the Chylan/Adam and Conner.

#25264   2013/09/08 06:09AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I am enjoying Adam's business s/l. Its going to get really hot between Victor and JAdam.

Me too. I for one cannot wait till all hell breaks loose between Jadam and Victor it's going to be fun, better then the Chylan/Adam and Conner.

Jadam is original and fresh. It has always been Victor vs Jack. I love that daddy dearest has a new adversary. I say bring it on. I like Adam as a single parent, better.

#25265   2013/09/08 06:14AM
    Jackie10

I am ready to see Adam in business mode also. Its been so long since we have had a daily dose of old Adam it seems unreal when he is in fighting mode. Glad he is coming back.

#25266   2013/09/08 07:03AM
    gardengal

Quote trunks:
    Quote ladycam: Managed to see the Friday Canada Show Adam broke my heart Kudos to MM good acting. Well how long before Victor starts using Connor to control Adam. Maybe he will let Hope RIP since she' always what Victor use to try and get Adam in line. Team Adam now and forever

Good acting??? He was sensational, SB will try to top that I know he was behind the camera while shooting like" damn he's good!!!"

Don't worry about SB. Dylan's reaction will be it will be blank looks, lots of blink, staccato speech, and a tear or two. It will be just like Jason Morgan reacting to Franco's rape ...well non-rape of Sam.

#25267   2013/09/08 07:11AM
    gardengal

Quote starlight19:

First Chylan is doomed, because Dylan has been made stupid. The new lead of the show will never be allowed to be mocked and ridiculed as stupid again. Once they play to the hilt the victim angle for Dylan the likelihood of Chylan ever again is nil.

Peanut being Adam's son gives MM such an opportunity as an actor. More so then a dildo he got to be in a coupling that I won't name. Jadam only goes so far. They growl about Victor - rinse and repeat. Victor and Adam scenes are tedious to watch since Adam is always written to grovel for nuggets of affection. Adam and his siblings are a hoot, but usually one dimensional. Dealing with the con and his son, will bring the range of emotions that most actors crave to do. Most of you who watched already said MM was stellar for the CDN episode. So get over the women thing, and enjoy Adam becoming a dad.

#25268   2013/09/08 12:21PM
    Jackie10

Loving Adam and ready to feel the earth move as Adam makes his presence know. So glad he is coming back to himself. Victor will have his hands full. Our man will shine.

#25269   2013/09/08 12:45PM
    ladycam

Quote gardengal:
    Quote starlight19:

First Chylan is doomed, because Dylan has been made stupid. The new lead of the show will never be allowed to be mocked and ridiculed as stupid again. Once they play to the hilt the victim angle for Dylan the likelihood of Chylan ever again is nil.

Peanut being Adam's son gives MM such an opportunity as an actor. More so then a dildo he got to be in a coupling that I won't name. Jadam only goes so far. They growl about Victor - rinse and repeat. Victor and Adam scenes are tedious to watch since Adam is always written to grovel for nuggets of affection. Adam and his siblings are a hoot, but usually one dimensional. Dealing with the con and his son, will bring the range of emotions that most actors crave to do. Most of you who watched already said MM was stellar for the CDN episode. So get over the women thing, and enjoy Adam becoming a dad.

Your right Adam being a father would be great. So much s/l your wrong about Jack and Adam. They have so much in common lot potential s/l. But MAB didn't keep Adam in any relationship and JFP am still waiting to see if it will be different with her team. Moving Adam on with his son would be great and let him build his empire. But with Chelsea forcing Connor on Dylan. Am wondering if this will be like Ejami. Where the s/l is always her keeping him from his child. That went on for years. I got fed up and stop watching DOOL. But if this s/l revolts around Adam it will be great. But watching CL Friday insisting Dylan is Connor father am like here we go. Makes me unable to enjoy Adam in fatherhood. He maybe fighting for every moment with his son.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 12:47PM
    #25270   2013/09/08 01:58PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote gardengal:

I hear Adam is going to discover that Connor (little Peanut) is son tomorrow and I for one, cannot wait to see it unfold.

The tragedy of course is the nature of the disease and how severe it could be for Peanut. Just imagine the last time Peanut will ever see his father's (Adam's) face before retinitis pigmentosa claims his sight? It's one aspect of this story that absolutely breaks my heart.

Hope never got to see her son's face after his birth but Adam has that opportunity, and I hope Peanut will know his smile and the sound of his voice before darkness claims his world. Poor Adam, poor Peanut...but at least father and son are, at last, together.

« 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list