List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 500607, Replies: 26165
    « 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 » »| page:
    #25251   2013/09/07 07:24AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Adam and Victor are must see TV. Can not wait to see this business story line blow up. Wish they would concentrate more on it than the fake paternity story lines that are sucking the life out of our soap. 40 years of WTD story lines is way more than enough this is the 20th century WHO CARES? Get on with something more entertaining.

#25252   2013/09/07 07:31AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10: The EMT story sounds interesting. To bad on the con not going anywhere we can always hope cant we !!!

Some of us like Chelsea with Adam. Apparently MM thinks MCE is a fabulous sparring partner and enjoys working with her so I think we'll have much more to come.

#25253   2013/09/07 07:39AM
    Jackie10

Some of us dont and it doesnt matter what MM thinks if we dont like the con we dont. And if you dont want our reply to her dont bring her up. I dont have any thing against the con other than she is a con hurting my man and she is boring.

And MM loves to work with SC also and their characters are Great, romantically, fighting, or friends and MM loves that aspect of their working relationship as well. MM/SC together are the total package.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 07:46AM
    #25254   2013/09/07 07:54AM
    Jackie10

That was weird went to fix a word and it copied the whole thing over.

Adam is the man with the plan. Bring it on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 07:56AM
    #25255   2013/09/07 08:24AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Adam and Victor are must see TV. Can not wait to see this business story line blow up. Wish they would concentrate more on it than the fake paternity story lines that are sucking the life out of our soap. 40 years of WTD story lines is way more than enough this is the 20th century WHO CARES? Get on with something more entertaining.

I agree. I was never a fan of WTD story lines. They've been done to death. The paternity story has been going in since June and baby Conner since Feb, ugh!!! Let's move on. Who cares wrap it up already.

I'd rather see a murder mystery, suspense, intrigue, ROMANCE which is lacking on this show, some juicy drama involving business. Get with the program writers. Now we have to endure another baby drama Nikki's baby Dylan, ugh no more babies.

Adam looks good in business.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 08:25AM
    #25256   2013/09/07 09:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Adam and Victor are must see TV. Can not wait to see this business story line blow up. Wish they would concentrate more on it than the fake paternity story lines that are sucking the life out of our soap. 40 years of WTD story lines is way more than enough this is the 20th century WHO CARES? Get on with something more entertaining.

I agree. I was never a fan of WTD story lines. They've been done to death. The paternity story has been going in since June and baby Conner since Feb, ugh!!! Let's move on. Who cares wrap it up already.

I'd rather see a murder mystery, suspense, intrigue, ROMANCE which is lacking on this show, some juicy drama involving business. Get with the program writers. Now we have to endure another baby drama Nikki's baby Dylan, ugh no more babies.

I was referring to the Summer paternity story line as well there is way too much of this crap going on. No one cares its boring. What was the point the only ones supposed to be surprised is the actors duh its supposed to be the other way around writers we the audience are supposed to be shocked by the out come not the characters how stupid.

#25257   2013/09/07 10:25AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I was referring to the Summer paternity story line as well there is way too much of this crap going on. No one cares its boring. What was the point the only ones supposed to be surprised is the actors duh its supposed to be the other way around writers we the audience are supposed to be shocked by the out come not the characters how stupid.

Oh ok. In any case all these WTD stories are boring and drawn out. I'm so over it. The funny thing it's still not settled I mean it's still not revealed that Sharon switched the results, and we're still at point A. Nothing has moved.

#25258   2013/09/07 11:07AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Oh ok. In any case all these WTD stories are boring and drawn out. I'm so over it. The funny thing it's still not settled I mean it's still not revealed that Sharon switched the results, and we're still at point A. Nothing has moved.

Exactly there is two stupid WTD story lines going on now with the Dads being the ones shocked while we the audience are bored stiff waiting on the big reveal about something the actors already know. Who cares. As I said we as the audience are supposed to be the ones intrigued and shocked not the cast who already knows the out come. Now sounds like we will get a Nikki 40 year old baby story line with a WTD. So over done. The only Shock and aw for us is if the child doesnt have RP and is in fact Dylans or Summer really is Jacks and Sharon was only imagining she changed the letter. And if they can keep Nikkis 40 something year old baby's name a secret til the big reveal.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 11:10AM
    #25259   2013/09/07 04:04PM
    ladycam

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10: The EMT story sounds interesting. To bad on the con not going anywhere we can always hope cant we !!!

Some of us like Chelsea with Adam. Apparently MM thinks MCE is a fabulous sparring partner and enjoys working with her so I think we'll have much more to come.

Some Adam fan like myself have a hard time with Chelsea. Doesn't matter to me what he did in the past am always Team Adam .Has long as Chelsea is forcing Adam's baby on Dylan.This Adam fan will never be Team Chelsea. MM is doing the right think by remaining neutral. We fans can however love or hate Chelsea. Don't be surprise if there no Chelsea love in Adam thread while she keeping his child from him. Hate custody battle with a passion and it looks we in for a long run with this one

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 04:06PM
    #25260   2013/09/07 05:51PM
    canada gal

I am enjoying Adam's business s/l. Its going to get really hot between Victor and JAdam.

« 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list