List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 505744, Replies: 26165
    « 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 » »| page:
    #25231   2013/09/05 03:26PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal: Rushed home to see Adam and then I remembered, there's no Y&R today. Last cdn epi, Victor confronts Jack about being the secret investor. If Jack comes clean, which I doubt, because of Summer, who will be the first to see Adam? I think that Jack will deny everything and Victor will start spying on him, too.

Seems like Victor knows already. I just like to know where Jack got the money. Could make for a twisted story.

The other thing I want to know is how will Victor react to Peanut. The old crud is all but disowning Adam (again), but now there is a grandson to think about.

All that Victor knows is that Adam went to see Jack. Victor is speculating that Jack is Adam's secret investor.

Where did Jack get the money. Didn't Adam have a money fund he ran with Skye and I think Jack was an investor. Maybe the fund did extremely well and gave Jack the win-fall he needed to buy in Newman. Also, Jack made a killing when Victor was presumed dead last year.

#25232   2013/09/05 04:41PM
    MaddyJ11

Love Adam so much. He brings so much depth to this soap.

#25233   2013/09/05 05:33PM
    ladycam

Am looking for to the Victor vs Adam showdown. Hope Adam give daddy dearest the boot. Now am excited about Adam and Connor. Really hope his s/l will revolve around him and Connor with the occasional Victor. Really sad that Chelsea would keep lying at the expense of Connor sight. Every detail she gives the doctor helps her son. Really twisted on her part.

#25234   2013/09/05 07:03PM
    canada gal

Quote canada gal:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal: Rushed home to see Adam and then I remembered, there's no Y&R today. Last cdn epi, Victor confronts Jack about being the secret investor. If Jack comes clean, which I doubt, because of Summer, who will be the first to see Adam? I think that Jack will deny everything and Victor will start spying on him, too.

Seems like Victor knows already. I just like to know where Jack got the money. Could make for a twisted story.

The other thing I want to know is how will Victor react to Peanut. The old crud is all but disowning Adam (again), but now there is a grandson to think about.

All that Victor knows is that Adam went to see Jack. Victor is speculating that Jack is Adam's secret investor.

Where did Jack get the money. Didn't Adam have a money fund he ran with Skye and I think Jack was an investor. Maybe the fund did extremely well and gave Jack the win-fall he needed to buy in Newman. Also, Jack made a killing when Victor was presumed dead last year.

I just had an afterthought. Could Jack have gotten the money from Ashley to help Adam take NE private. Ashley left the show so quickly and I don't remember if her relationship with Jack and/or Victor were on the rocks. If there is a possibility that she is coming back then that would be interesting lead in.

#25235   2013/09/05 07:12PM
    Jackie10

I could care less about Ashley. Love Jack and like his and Jacks friendship but do not want Adam to get in to deep with Jack because Jack is just as vindictive and back stabbing as Victor.

#25236   2013/09/05 08:27PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I could care less about Ashley. Love Jack and like his and Jacks friendship but do not want Adam to get in to deep with Jack because Jack is just as vindictive and back stabbing as Victor.

I agree. They can do the friendship thingy, but Adam should be on his guard 24/7 with Jack. They were times when Victor and Jack teamed up against Adam. Ashley I was never a fan of her so I don't even care if she comes back or not. My only concern is Adam's well being.

#25237   2013/09/06 04:53AM
    gardengal

Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote gardengal:

I just had an afterthought. Could Jack have gotten the money from Ashley to help Adam take NE private. Ashley left the show so quickly and I don't remember if her relationship with Jack and/or Victor were on the rocks. If there is a possibility that she is coming back then that would be interesting lead in.

My fear is Jack borrowed against Jabot, and Victor will wind up with the lot of it ...again. Hopefully Adam will pull the rug out from under Victor before Jack has time to protest it. Seriously what is with Jack whining about Summer all the time? Its not like he raised Kyle.

#25238   2013/09/06 10:00AM
    gardengal

A bump and a MM tweet "TEASER: Tonight I report to work 2 hours after midnight. Shooting some super-secret scenes (to air in mid/late Oct).

Could it be an actual outdoor night scene being taped for sweeps?

#25239   2013/09/06 03:45PM
    ksmmm

Adam(MM) is yummy and thats all I have to say.

#25240   2013/09/06 05:46PM
    Jackie10

No one does it better than MM/Adam. MM brings Adam to life. No one else could do Adam so well. So glad that he appears to be coming back to his old self its taken a while but he is getting there.

« 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list