List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 506282, Replies: 26165
    « 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 » »| page:
    #25201   2013/09/03 02:20PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Loving Adam is easy he is one of the most entertaining characters on this soap. Nothing boring about him when he is in character. So ready for some Grey Adam.

#25202   2013/09/03 04:16PM
    canada gal

No Adam on today's cdn epi, but spoilers show he's on tomorrow's. Adam finds a listening bug in his office and confronts Victor about it.

#25203   2013/09/03 04:30PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: No Adam on today's cdn epi, but spoilers show he's on tomorrow's. Adam finds a listening bug in his office and confronts Victor about it.

Omg!! Yes I saw that. Sh!ts gonna get real. So this is what Adam gave up Sharon for!!!! His dear old dad that will always consider him am outsider and will never accept or trust him. Adam looked p!ssed

#25204   2013/09/03 07:47PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: No Adam on today's cdn epi, but spoilers show he's on tomorrow's. Adam finds a listening bug in his office and confronts Victor about it.

Omg!! Yes I saw that. Sh!ts gonna get real. So this is what Adam gave up Sharon for!!!! His dear old dad that will always consider him am outsider and will never accept or trust him. Adam looked p!ssed

Yes starlight, looking forward to that scene. I love it when Adam lets Victor have. Adam is so sexy when he's in the groove.

#25205   2013/09/03 08:33PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes starlight, looking forward to that scene. I love it when Adam lets Victor have. Adam is so sexy when he's in the groove.

Let the games begin. I hope he sticks it Victor where the sun don't shine. Adam only found the bug in his office, wait till he finds the one in his penthouse and his car, LOL. No more mister nice guy.

#25206   2013/09/03 08:42PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Let the games begin. I hope he sticks it Victor where the sun don't shine. Adam only found the bug in his office, wait till he finds the one in his penthouse and his car, LOL. No more mister nice guy.

Am loving it let the games begin

#25207   2013/09/04 06:43AM
    trunks

Hi!!! I'm back!!! I'm sorry Adam fans that i couldn't post with you guys but i have been watching our boy go to work, he's coming back.

I've been crazy busy starting my junior year in LSU(Louisiana State University,transferring from UMD(University of Maryland College Park, moving from Maryland back to Louisiana, got engaged, Awwww I'm just very busy but I'll be posting and definitely watching Adam wreaking havoc on gc with his smarts and wit.Love Jadam by the way.
    My boy to the top!!!!Adam Newman

#25208   2013/09/04 07:44AM
    Jackie10

He should have just left it there an fed Victor a line of bull.

#25209   2013/09/04 08:33AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:

OMG!!! That would have been awesome. Sometimes these writers think with their feet instead of their heads. You know what drama we would have gotten from that, oh well another missed opurtunity.

#25210   2013/09/04 08:53AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

OMG!!! That would have been awesome. Sometimes these writers think with their feet instead of their heads. You know what drama we would have gotten from that, oh well another missed opurtunity.

I agree it would have been great. He could have concocted all kinds of fake plots and twists and turns for Daddy Dearest to over hear.

« 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list