List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 512100, Replies: 26180
    « 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 » »| page:
    #25191   2013/09/02 04:27PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    fairland

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I wonder if Adam will become the master of his own universe by snaking both Victor and Jack. Karma's a BtcH.

Probably, but I don't want Adam to take down Jack. I love Adam and Jack's friendship now, and as for Victor he can do whatever he wants to him, I don't care because I hate Victor.

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.
    So am I. I am team jackdam. I love how they get along now. this is much better before jack went caveman on adam from over 5 years ago. lets put there past to rest once and for all. Let have
    jackdam all the way for a very long time. I do not care what happen to victor let him rot to all eternity from hell. I am victor hater as much as you.
    jackdam now and forever.

#25192   2013/09/02 05:09PM
    ladycam

Quote fairland:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I wonder if Adam will become the master of his own universe by snaking both Victor and Jack. Karma's a BtcH.

Probably, but I don't want Adam to take down Jack. I love Adam and Jack's friendship now, and as for Victor he can do whatever he wants to him, I don't care because I hate Victor.

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.
    So am I. I am team jackdam. I love how they get along now. this is much better before jack went caveman on adam from over 5 years ago. lets put there past to rest once and for all. Let have
    jackdam all the way for a very long time.
    I do not care what happen to victor let him rot to all eternity from hell. I am victor hater as much as you.
    jackdam now and forever.

Jadam have a lot of supporters the writers better not ruin it. This is one of the few things they created that have a positive feedback. Has it is they have ruined every couple that I loved in the past. All I have now are the friendships which I prefer to couplings right now. I also like Adam and Avery has friends that was brilliant on they're part also. Kudos to writers the for those 2 friendships. Lets hope they're friendship survive all the betrayal that will come their way. Knowing Jack and Adam their will be betrayal but hope they overcome it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 05:10PM
    #25193   2013/09/02 06:33PM
    canada gal

The more Adam the better the show. Looking forward to his bromance with Jack.

Team Adam <3

#25194   2013/09/02 07:06PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: The more Adam the better the show. Looking forward to his bromance with Jack.

Team Adam <3

YES, YES, and YES!!!!!!! Can't wait for it to start.

#25195   2013/09/02 07:32PM
    Jackie10

Hi All! Stopping in to show a some Adam love. I had a long but great weekend. Will talk more tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the posts on our man.

#25196   2013/09/02 08:31PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Hi All! Stopping in to show a some Adam love. I had a long but great weekend. Will talk more tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the posts on our man.

Welcome back. Waiting for Adam and Jack working together bringing Victor Newman down.

#25197   2013/09/03 06:17AM
    gardengal

I'll confess to not being sold on Jadam. Jack is so self destructive with eternal search for the next brass ring to grab. It probably doesn't help that I don't get the NE thing at all. Jack had the controlling stock for NE, and Adam was the CEO. If Jack had the resources to go private then - why not do so? Why let Victor back in? I'm stunned Victor didn't follow up on his arch enemies stock holding. Then did Adam actually want a relationship with Pops, or has this been a setup from the get go? The other thing that bothers me about Jadam is will Jack again sacrifice Adam if things go south?

#25198   2013/09/03 06:36AM
    ladycam

Quote gardengal: I'll confess to not being sold on Jadam. Jack is so self destructive with eternal search for the next brass ring to grab. It probably doesn't help that I don't get the NE thing at all. Jack had the controlling stock for NE, and Adam was the CEO. If Jack had the resources to go private then - why not do so? Why let Victor back in? I'm stunned Victor didn't follow up on his arch enemies stock holding. Then did Adam actually want a relationship with Pops, or has this been a setup from the get go? The other thing that bothers me about Jadam is will Jack again sacrifice Adam if things go south?

Jack and Adam are alike neither can be trusted. They both struggle to earn their father approval. And both of them have trouble holding on to women. So for sure they will double cross each other.They will scheme together and against each other in the end. MAB never allow Adam to form any relationship with anyone for long. Will see how this regime will write for Adam. Maybe Jadam will remain friends despite all the back stabbing that will go on with these two. Adam need at least one guy friend and Jack is perfect for that role.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 06:37AM
    #25199   2013/09/03 07:49AM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal: I'll confess to not being sold on Jadam. Jack is so self destructive with eternal search for the next brass ring to grab. It probably doesn't help that I don't get the NE thing at all. Jack had the controlling stock for NE, and Adam was the CEO. If Jack had the resources to go private then - why not do so? Why let Victor back in? I'm stunned Victor didn't follow up on his arch enemies stock holding. Then did Adam actually want a relationship with Pops, or has this been a setup from the get go? The other thing that bothers me about Jadam is will Jack again sacrifice Adam if things go south?

Jack and Adam are alike neither can be trusted. They both struggle to earn their father approval. And both of them have trouble holding on to women. So for sure they will double cross each other.They will scheme together and against each other in the end. MAB never allow Adam to form any relationship with anyone for long. Will see how this regime will write for Adam. Maybe Jadam will remain friends despite all the back stabbing that will go on with these two. Adam need at least one guy friend and Jack is perfect for that role.

I think they will remain friends, but they will be on their guard just like Victor and Adam are or were. I hope Jack won't back stab Adam after all Adam did dispose of Stephanie's body he covered up for him so he won't get into trouble with the law. That was something HUGE Adam did for Jack. I just hope in the future that won't come back and bite him is the A$$. It's going to be great seeing Jack and Adam working together.

#25200   2013/09/03 08:42AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. I over slept and I am still so tired. I just hope Jack doesnt stab Adam in the back in the end of all this mess. And I just dont want to see Adam involved with Jack in this Chancellor thing. Adam has enough enemies amongst his on family and so called friends with out the rest of GC as well.

« 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list