List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 500708, Replies: 26165
    « 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 » »| page:
    #25181   2013/09/01 08:49PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: Sort of confused. Adam calls Jack saying the Victor wants to meet his investor. Then Jack agrees, so Victor will know who put up the money for NE to go private. Does this mean Jack is co-owner of NE along with Adam and Victor?

I remember during the time when Adam was getting the money together. He got a call the person wanted to know if all involve would get a profit.Adam said some will and some won't and he hang up.It seem like a group of investor back then. If you ask me Jack being the investor was a last minute decision. John has being very vocal about wanting Jack to forget about NE suddenly the ghost approves Am rolling with because of my love for Jadam. But my feeling they want to put Adam in with Chylan and the baby s/l.So they put Jack in the midst. With Phyllis gone it gives him an interesting s/l. But it's not well written that's clear but all involve is really doing well with the chaos. I just hope Adam remains in that s/l am looking forward to the drama.

My hunch is that it was going to be Tucker that was Adam's money guy. When negotiations with SN broke down, and CBS nix a recast, Jack became the money guy. It really doesn't make sense, but I'll roll with it. Anything to get Adam out from under Victor.

But can you imagine the fireworks with Jack,Victor and Adam under one roof at NE. They would need serious security. With Adam distracted with the baby s/l maybe Jack will be back at NE to oversee his investment. But am not sure they can write drama like that.

Now that's drama I would love to watch.

Me too. I like seeing those 3 in action. It will remind me when they were going after "Beauty of Nature" I loved that storyline, because everyone was trying to go after it, including Tucker. I loved Adam in that storyline, he looked so good wheeling and dealing with the big guns..

#25182   2013/09/02 06:06AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: Sort of confused. Adam calls Jack saying the Victor wants to meet his investor. Then Jack agrees, so Victor will know who put up the money for NE to go private. Does this mean Jack is co-owner of NE along with Adam and Victor?

I remember during the time when Adam was getting the money together. He got a call the person wanted to know if all involve would get a profit.Adam said some will and some won't and he hang up.It seem like a group of investor back then. If you ask me Jack being the investor was a last minute decision. John has being very vocal about wanting Jack to forget about NE suddenly the ghost approves Am rolling with because of my love for Jadam. But my feeling they want to put Adam in with Chylan and the baby s/l.So they put Jack in the midst. With Phyllis gone it gives him an interesting s/l. But it's not well written that's clear but all involve is really doing well with the chaos. I just hope Adam remains in that s/l am looking forward to the drama.

My hunch is that it was going to be Tucker that was Adam's money guy. When negotiations with SN broke down, and CBS nix a recast, Jack became the money guy. It really doesn't make sense, but I'll roll with it. Anything to get Adam out from under Victor.

But can you imagine the fireworks with Jack,Victor and Adam under one roof at NE. They would need serious security. With Adam distracted with the baby s/l maybe Jack will be back at NE to oversee his investment. But am not sure they can write drama like that.

Me too. I like seeing those 3 in action. It will remind me when they were going after "Beauty of Nature" I loved that storyline, because everyone was trying to go after it, including Tucker. I loved Adam in that storyline, he looked so good wheeling and dealing with the big guns..

OMG, I loved the show back then. Glad to hear that Adam is filming with Jack and in the thick of business.

Team MM/Adam <3

#25183   2013/09/02 06:42AM
    gardengal

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:

OMG, I loved the show back then. Glad to hear that Adam is filming with Jack and in the thick of business.

Team MM/Adam <3

Not me I want to see NE go belly up with all the taxes the wheeling and dealing has to cost them. Victor sitting at the helm as it sinks! Since my Jack loving if very limited (sorry but Jack's falling in love at the drop of a pin drives me bonkers), Adam can takeover Jabot.

Seriously I wish the business stories would address taxation. They seem to ridiculous without doing so.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 06:43AM
    #25184   2013/09/02 01:10PM
    canada gal

Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:

Team MM/Adam <3

Not me I want to see NE go belly up with all the taxes the wheeling and dealing has to cost them. Victor sitting at the helm as it sinks! Since my Jack loving if very limited (sorry but Jack's falling in love at the drop of a pin drives me bonkers), Adam can takeover Jabot.

Seriously I wish the business stories would address taxation. They seem to ridiculous without doing so.

Why would you ever want NE to got belly up? Y&R's foundation is based on family corporate business, like GH's s/ls come from the ins and outs of nurses, doctors and patients.

Oh yeah, I forgot during the phelps years, GH's foundation surrounded itself around the mob. Maybe if NE goes belly up, it will become a money laundering house for Carmine's Family Business.

#25185   2013/09/02 01:32PM
    gardengal

Quote canada gal:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:

Team MM/Adam <3

Why would you ever want NE to got belly up? Y&R's foundation is based on family corporate business, like GH's s/ls come from the ins and outs of nurses, doctors and patients.

Oh yeah, I forgot during the phelps years, GH's foundation surrounded itself around the mob. Maybe if NE goes belly up, it will become a money laundering house for Carmine's Family Business.

To see Victor suffer!! Can you just imagine him tanking NE with no one else to blame. Then he can change his name to Loser.

#25186   2013/09/02 01:45PM
    starlight19

Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:

Team MM/Adam <3

To see Victor suffer!! Can you just imagine him tanking NE with no one else to blame. Then he can change his name to Loser.

Not me, I would rather watch him suffer in a different way, oh say make him pay for all the past crimes he has committed and there are plenty instead of him getting away everything he's done to people in the past. I want Adam and only Adam he is the next generation of NE.

#25187   2013/09/02 03:13PM
    canada gal

Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:

Team MM/Adam <3

I see your point.

Adam might just steal NE right from underneath his nose.

#25188   2013/09/02 04:01PM
    ladycam

My hope is for Adam to go Solo love his ambition, passion, motivation and that he's always up for a challenge. Wouldn't have him any other way.Bringing sexy Adam back to the top where he belong Love the chaos that surrounds him and GC is boring without him Adam shouldn't settle for back seat he should always be in the driver seat.Yes NE should belong to him at least 75% the other 25% Nick.Victoria,Abby can share it if their good to him.If not he should cut them loose.

#25189   2013/09/02 04:10PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: My hope is for Adam to go Solo love his ambition, passion, motivation and that he's always up for a challenge. Wouldn't have him any other way.Bringing sexy Adam back to the top where he belong Love the chaos that surrounds him and GC is boring without him Adam shouldn't settle for back seat he should always be in the driver seat.Yes NE should belong to him at least 75% the other 25% Nick.Victoria,Abby can share it if their good to him.If not he should cut them loose.

ICAM

Adam is the BEST!!!!

#25190   2013/09/02 04:20PM
    fairland

Quote ladycam: Love the friendship with Jack and Adam.But after the diary fiasco hope Adam is just making his money. And cut his ties with Jack business wise. But wow Victor being stuck with Jack lol that is funny But Adam better cut both these guys loose and start his own business once he fattens up wallet. Talk about the lion den.

How long has Jack been in business in Genoa City and start his any tradition of his own making for jack's business? I only saw jack work at jabot all of the time even when jack did take over Newman to get past victor old choose. So after john died jack became CEO of John's legacy that is Jabot. I love the relationship with jack and Adam as well. It has been past the fake diary mess for over 2008 until now in the year of 2013.

« 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list