List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499585, Replies: 26165
    « 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 » »| page:
    #25171   2013/09/01 06:04AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam: The truth comes out nest week. With a potentially blind baby can't see Adam having the energy for business. These writers are all over the place the big business s/l and now the baby drama altogether. It's all one big mess wish they would close one s/l before beginning another. Well Y&R these days is unsolved mystery that the description for most of the s/l. Once again this is overload for Adam and no direction with his character.

It's not only Adam's s/ls, but Y&R in general. Hopefully certain s/ls that are dragging get nipped quickly. Just like the rape thing. Adam has always shined in business I hope they continue the business route.

Yes, I agree, though I would really see involved in business mode than being stuck in this baby drama. He is going to have two storylines to deal with really, his drama with daddy-o and the baby drama. It's going to be so back and forth. Whatever happened to one storyline at a time. Business is what he does best, IMO.

Am wondering if he will walk away from NE. The conversation he had with Victor where he told him he was done trying to measure up. Now the reveal is coming up and Jack the sudden investor. Maybe he will hand over to reigns to Jack. The spoiler have Victor going to war with the Abbots. Really hope am wrong on this because love him in business s/l. And I was looking forward to the all out war. But now am skeptical Just hope they won't drag it out too long whatever direction they go. Whatever MM rocks

I hope not. I would hate it if Adam was taken out of the Jadam vs Victor fight. Jack vs. Victor has been done way too often. Adam would shine as the center piece of this business s/l. But yes, I can see it coming too. MM will rock his scenes as always.

#25172   2013/09/01 07:39AM
    canada gal

Sort of confused. Adam calls Jack saying the Victor wants to meet his investor. Then Jack agrees, so Victor will know who put up the money for NE to go private. Does this mean Jack is co-owner of NE along with Adam and Victor?

#25173   2013/09/01 07:47AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Sort of confused. Adam calls Jack saying the Victor wants to meet his investor. Then Jack agrees, so Victor will know who put up the money for NE to go private. Does this mean Jack is co-owner of NE along with Adam and Victor?

Confused as well, lol. I think he still is and Victor doesn't know. Was this ever addresses when Jack left and handed NE over to Adam? Some weird writing.

#25174   2013/09/01 10:20AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Sort of confused. Adam calls Jack saying the Victor wants to meet his investor. Then Jack agrees, so Victor will know who put up the money for NE to go private. Does this mean Jack is co-owner of NE along with Adam and Victor?

Confused as well, lol. I think he still is and Victor doesn't know. Was this ever addresses when Jack left and handed NE over to Adam? Some weird writing.

yes dislike the writing for Adam, but will always be a fan of that snarky Adam that endeared us all. The pariah and outcast of GC that bowed to no one.

#25175   2013/09/01 11:34AM
    ladycam

I remember during the time when Adam was getting the money together. He got a call the person wanted to know if all involve would get a profit.Adam said some will and some won't and he hang up.It seem like a group of investor back then. If you ask me Jack being the investor was a last minute decision. John has being very vocal about wanting Jack to forget about NE suddenly the ghost approves Am rolling with because of my love for Jadam. But my feeling they want to put Adam in with Chylan and the baby s/l.So they put Jack in the midst. With Phyllis gone it gives him an interesting s/l. But it's not well written that's clear but all involve is really doing well with the chaos. I just hope Adam remains in that s/l am looking forward to the drama.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/01 11:36AM
    #25176   2013/09/01 02:59PM
    TwoOfEach

MM tweeted this yesterday:

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 21h
    Want some good news? You will see much, much more of Peter Bergman & me working together. Consistently. (and this makes me very happy)

#25177   2013/09/01 03:07PM
    gardengal

Quote ladycam:

I remember during the time when Adam was getting the money together. He got a call the person wanted to know if all involve would get a profit.Adam said some will and some won't and he hang up.It seem like a group of investor back then. If you ask me Jack being the investor was a last minute decision. John has being very vocal about wanting Jack to forget about NE suddenly the ghost approves Am rolling with because of my love for Jadam. But my feeling they want to put Adam in with Chylan and the baby s/l.So they put Jack in the midst. With Phyllis gone it gives him an interesting s/l. But it's not well written that's clear but all involve is really doing well with the chaos. I just hope Adam remains in that s/l am looking forward to the drama.

My hunch is that it was going to be Tucker that was Adam's money guy. When negotiations with SN broke down, and CBS nix a recast, Jack became the money guy. It really doesn't make sense, but I'll roll with it. Anything to get Adam out from under Victor.

#25178   2013/09/01 04:44PM
    ladycam

Quote TwoOfEach: MM tweeted this yesterday:

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 21h
    Want some good news? You will see much, much more of Peter Bergman & me working together. Consistently. (and this makes me very happy)

That makes two of us really happy they are still a team . If Adam ever gets near Peanut am sure Jack will be the god father. LOL Jack is Adam's plus one for now until they both find love

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/01 04:45PM
    #25179   2013/09/01 04:49PM
    ladycam

Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:

My hunch is that it was going to be Tucker that was Adam's money guy. When negotiations with SN broke down, and CBS nix a recast, Jack became the money guy. It really doesn't make sense, but I'll roll with it. Anything to get Adam out from under Victor.

But can you imagine the fireworks with Jack,Victor and Adam under one roof at NE. They would need serious security. With Adam distracted with the baby s/l maybe Jack will be back at NE to oversee his investment. But am not sure they can write drama like that.

#25180   2013/09/01 07:57PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote ladycam:

But can you imagine the fireworks with Jack,Victor and Adam under one roof at NE. They would need serious security. With Adam distracted with the baby s/l maybe Jack will be back at NE to oversee his investment. But am not sure they can write drama like that.

Now that's drama I would love to watch.

« 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list