List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 482841, Replies: 26165
    « 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 » »| page:
    #25161   2013/08/31 07:18AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ladycam

The truth comes out nest week. With a potentially blind baby can't see Adam having the energy for business. These writers are all over the place the big business s/l and now the baby drama altogether. It's all one big mess wish they would close one s/l before beginning another. Well Y&R these days is unsolved mystery that the description for most of the s/l. Once again this is overload for Adam and no direction with his character.

#25162   2013/08/31 07:53AM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: The truth comes out nest week. With a potentially blind baby can't see Adam having the energy for business. These writers are all over the place the big business s/l and now the baby drama altogether. It's all one big mess wish they would close one s/l before beginning another. Well Y&R these days is unsolved mystery that the description for most of the s/l. Once again this is overload for Adam and no direction with his character.

It's not only Adam's s/ls, but Y&R in general. Hopefully certain s/ls that are dragging get nipped quickly. Just like the rape thing. Adam has always shined in business I hope they continue the business route.

#25163   2013/08/31 09:06AM
    canada gal

Business mode Adam is so much more appealing these days. Looking forward to a shake up in the business world of GC with Adam at the forefront.

Team Adam ♥♥♥

#25164   2013/08/31 11:24AM
    canada gal

Bringing back up our snarky Adam. Always has the upper hand.

#25165   2013/08/31 01:00PM
    ksmmm

Honestly,the only reason I watch this show is Adam. Dont really care if he's a bad boy sometimes. <333 Adam

#25166   2013/08/31 03:29PM
    ladycam

Quote ksmmm: Honestly,the only reason I watch this show is Adam. Dont really care if he's a bad boy sometimes. <333 Adam

Love the diversity of his character good or bad he always entertaining. And I only watch when he's on

#25167   2013/08/31 03:40PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam: The truth comes out nest week. With a potentially blind baby can't see Adam having the energy for business. These writers are all over the place the big business s/l and now the baby drama altogether. It's all one big mess wish they would close one s/l before beginning another. Well Y&R these days is unsolved mystery that the description for most of the s/l. Once again this is overload for Adam and no direction with his character.

It's not only Adam's s/ls, but Y&R in general. Hopefully certain s/ls that are dragging get nipped quickly. Just like the rape thing. Adam has always shined in business I hope they continue the business route.

Yes, I agree, though I would really see involved in business mode than being stuck in this baby drama. He is going to have two storylines to deal with really, his drama with daddy-o and the baby drama. It's going to be so back and forth. Whatever happened to one storyline at a time. Business is what he does best, IMO.

#25168   2013/08/31 04:01PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

Yes, I agree, though I would really see involved in business mode than being stuck in this baby drama. He is going to have two storylines to deal with really, his drama with daddy-o and the baby drama. It's going to be so back and forth. Whatever happened to one storyline at a time. Business is what he does best, IMO.

Am wondering if he will walk away from NE. The conversation he had with Victor where he told him he was done trying to measure up. Now the reveal is coming up and Jack the sudden investor. Maybe he will hand over to reigns to Jack. The spoiler have Victor going to war with the Abbots. Really hope am wrong on this because love him in business s/l. And I was looking forward to the all out war. But now am skeptical Just hope they won't drag it out too long whatever direction they go. Whatever MM rocks

#25169   2013/08/31 09:01PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

Am wondering if he will walk away from NE. The conversation he had with Victor where he told him he was done trying to measure up. Now the reveal is coming up and Jack the sudden investor. Maybe he will hand over to reigns to Jack. The spoiler have Victor going to war with the Abbots. Really hope am wrong on this because love him in business s/l. And I was looking forward to the all out war. But now am skeptical Just hope they won't drag it out too long whatever direction they go. Whatever MM rocks

I sure hope he is done with dear old dad. Adam doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from Victor. He will never measure up to Nick and Vicki. He could be loyal till he is blue in the face and Victor will always treat him as the blacksheep of the family. Adam is better off on his own, be his own man, in business and in love.

Team Adam. <3

#25170   2013/09/01 05:30AM
    gardengal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

I sure hope he is done with dear old dad. Adam doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from Victor. He will never measure up to Nick and Vicki. He could be loyal till he is blue in the face and Victor will always treat him as the blacksheep of the family. Adam is better off on his own, be his own man, in business and in love.

Team Adam. <3

A strong Adam(aka Victor ver 2) has to be an emotional match to his father as well as a professional one. I suspect the double reveal on Peanut will throw Adam, and leave Victor the opportunity to strike back somehow. Whatever Victor does, it will hopefully and finally give Adam the opportunity to close the chapter on his daddy issues. After all Adam is no longer the army of one. He's got his Peanut to consider.

« 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list