List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 500880, Replies: 26165
    « 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 » »| page:
    #25151   2013/08/30 11:01AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Adam to the top where he should always be. Loved the spunk in Adam today and he is so right it doesnt matter what he does it isnt going to make a difference to Daddy Dearest. He took a bullet for him and what did that get him? Wake up Adam he just wants to control you like he does Victoria and Little Nicky.

#25152   2013/08/30 11:25AM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I wonder if Adam will become the master of his own universe by snaking both Victor and Jack. Karma's a BtcH.

Probably, but I don't want Adam to take down Jack. I love Adam and Jack's friendship now, and as for Victor he can do whatever he wants to him, I don't care because I hate Victor.

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.
    And to think about it, it was only a few years ago that Jack was calling Adam a sociopath. Gotta love the writing.

Team Adam

Oh I remember that. They really hated each other, but then I recall Jack sort of mellowed towards the end to Adam. Remember when they were in cahoots they met at some sleazy motel room to discuss the Neman Fund and and Adam using Skye's money since he was her last surviving heir, etc. and the time Jack and Phyllis went over to the Ranch to see Adam and Sharon and help with Sharon's case. I really enjoyed Y&R back then. Adam had some interesting storylines.

Jadam is my favorite relationship on the show right now. Am loving the Bromance so don't want Adam to take Jack down. Even though the situation will get complicated with Victor increase hatred for Jack. Whatever makes Victor squirm is entertainment for me Once he's see the closeness between Jadam he will do everything to destroy it. And push Adam even further away from daddy dearest. But still Jack giving Adam control over that obscene amount of money is a real vote of confidence or he up to something big. Either way am loving this s/l and can't wait to see the battle for CI. Maybe this s/l will bring out the Cane I use to like in the beginning. With all these big players in his orbit. If that happens with these writers we never know.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 11:31AM
    #25153   2013/08/30 12:40PM
    Jackie10

Last post before my road trip. If I dont stick my head in I will talk to you guys Monday. Keep the Adam love flowing. Have a fun and safe weekend.

#25154   2013/08/30 04:11PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Last post before my road trip. If I dont stick my head in I will talk to you guys Monday. Keep the Adam love flowing. Have a fun and safe weekend.

Have a great trip, Jackie. We'll take good care of our snarky boy, Adam

#25155   2013/08/30 07:12PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I wonder if Adam will become the master of his own universe by snaking both Victor and Jack. Karma's a BtcH.

Probably, but I don't want Adam to take down Jack. I love Adam and Jack's friendship now, and as for Victor he can do whatever he wants to him, I don't care because I hate Victor.

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.
    And to think about it, it was only a few years ago that Jack was calling Adam a sociopath. Gotta love the writing.

Team Adam

Oh I remember that. They really hated each other, but then I recall Jack sort of mellowed towards the end to Adam. Remember when they were in cahoots they met at some sleazy motel room to discuss the Neman Fund and and Adam using Skye's money since he was her last surviving heir, etc. and the time Jack and Phyllis went over to the Ranch to see Adam and Sharon and help with Sharon's case. I really enjoyed Y&R back then. Adam had some interesting storylines.

Jadam is my favorite relationship on the show right now. Am loving the Bromance so don't want Adam to take Jack down. Even though the situation will get complicated with Victor increase hatred for Jack. Whatever makes Victor squirm is entertainment for me Once he's see the closeness between Jadam he will do everything to destroy it. And push Adam even further away from daddy dearest. But still Jack giving Adam control over that obscene amount of money is a real vote of confidence or he up to something big. Either way am loving this s/l and can't wait to see the battle for CI. Maybe this s/l will bring out the Cane I use to like in the beginning. With all these big players in his orbit. If that happens with these writers we never know.

IA lots of possibilities, let's hope someone gets creative in the writing department.

#25156   2013/08/30 08:48PM
    PinkChick

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.

Team Adam

IA lots of possibilities, let's hope someone gets creative in the writing department.

team adam + luvin the jadam scenes!

#25157   2013/08/30 09:51PM
    starlight19

Quote PinkChick:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.

Team Adam

I second that!!! I hope this friendship will last. I love their bromance.

#25158   2013/08/30 10:59PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote PinkChick:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.

Team Adam

I second that!!! I hope this friendship will last. I love their bromance.

Looking good for Adam. I know he has something up his sleeve. Team Adam

#25159   2013/08/31 05:44AM
    canada gal

bumping up the man of the hour, Adam, soon to be the ruler of his own universe.

♥♥ Adam all the way ♥♥

#25160   2013/08/31 06:45AM
    canada gal

Curious to see how Adam is going to present he secret investor. Or will Victor figure it out, since he's got the CIA on Adam tail.

Team Adam♥♥♥

« 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list