List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 511923, Replies: 26180
    « 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 » »| page:
    #25141   2013/08/29 04:54PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    I do miss the days when we were part of the conspiracies, and not considered the recipients of shock and awe. Shock and awe has to be the laziest form of soap writing ever to be concocted.

I agree. It use to be fun when we were involved in some way. I really loved the S/L with Adam, Victor, Tucker and Jack and the whole Beauty of Nature take over and Victor setting Adam up, the whole SCC, I found it really interesting. It was all about business which it was intriguing, now it just plain boring. Does anybody work in GC anymore they all hang around at CL, or OTB or at the GCAC. I use to love Adam being at NE, now he's hardly there.

I love Jack and Adams friendship I just dont want to see them going after Catherine's Business it needs to go to Tucker or Phillip.

#25142   2013/08/29 05:51PM
    ladycam

Love the friendship with Jack and Adam.But after the diary fiasco hope Adam is just making his money. And cut his ties with Jack business wise. But wow Victor being stuck with Jack lol that is funny But Adam better cut both these guys loose and start his own business once he fattens up wallet. Talk about the lion den.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 05:52PM
    #25143   2013/08/29 06:15PM
    canada gal

I wonder if Adam will become the master of his own universe by snaking both Victor and Jack. Karma's a BtcH.

#25144   2013/08/29 09:01PM
    canada gal

Adam is shining in business.

#25145   2013/08/29 09:12PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: I wonder if Adam will become the master of his own universe by snaking both Victor and Jack. Karma's a BtcH.

Probably, but I don't want Adam to take down Jack. I love Adam and Jack's friendship now, and as for Victor he can do whatever he wants to him, I don't care because I hate Victor.

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 09:13PM
    #25146   2013/08/30 03:26AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I wonder if Adam will become the master of his own universe by snaking both Victor and Jack. Karma's a BtcH.

Probably, but I don't want Adam to take down Jack. I love Adam and Jack's friendship now, and as for Victor he can do whatever he wants to him, I don't care because I hate Victor.

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.

And to think about it, it was only a few years ago that Jack was calling Adam a sociopath. Gotta love the writing.

Team Adam

#25147   2013/08/30 05:20AM
    Jackie10

I just hope Jack is on the up and up and not playing Adam with Victor. After all Adam has done for Daddy Dearest and Jack both it would really be a stab in the back from both men. But we know how both men are. I hope they dont blind side Adam.

#25148   2013/08/30 09:15AM
    Jackie10

Shocked that Adam hasnt moved in 3 hours. I barely made it home in time to see the show. Hopefully it will be worth watching. I wish they would revive these characters they have drained the life out of the most exciting characters they have I guess to try and make their boring characters entertaining and it is just not working.

#25149   2013/08/30 10:47AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'm Team Jacdam, lol.

And to think about it, it was only a few years ago that Jack was calling Adam a sociopath. Gotta love the writing.

Team Adam

Oh I remember that. They really hated each other, but then I recall Jack sort of mellowed towards the end to Adam. Remember when they were in cahoots they met at some sleazy motel room to discuss the Neman Fund and and Adam using Skye's money since he was her last surviving heir, etc. and the time Jack and Phyllis went over to the Ranch to see Adam and Sharon and help with Sharon's case. I really enjoyed Y&R back then. Adam had some interesting storylines.

#25150   2013/08/30 10:53AM
    gardengal

It struck me as if Adam and Jack are once again going to "get" Victor. I'll venture the stocks Jack controls were either loaned to Adam or being paid for on time. Either way Jack still owns a piece of NE. Hope Adam can trust Jack. What is baffling is why Victor never followed up on Jack's stock ownership. I mean they are mortal enemies. Oh well it will be interesting to see where this winds up, and how CI will play into it all.

« 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list