List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 505994, Replies: 26165
    « 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 » »| page:
    #25131   2013/08/29 11:13AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal: Wasn't Jack at the police station when the rape charges were dropped? So guess it rules him out as the super secret investor. Is there anyone from the show's past that would want CI and to stick it to Victor?

It's a longshot but maybe Jill? I doubt she trusted Kay to leave CI to her and while I don't think she hates Victor, I don't think Jill has any loyalty to him either. She and Nikki are frenemies too.

When did the super secret phone calls start? Was it before Kay left Cane in charge?

They started right before NE went public, but I can't remember if Cane was put in charged of CI then. It would have been close to the same time...I think.

Would Jill have that kind of money?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 11:14AM
    #25132   2013/08/29 11:19AM
    starlight19

Quote gardengal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal: Wasn't Jack at the police station when the rape charges were dropped? So guess it rules him out as the super secret investor. Is there anyone from the show's past that would want CI and to stick it to Victor?

It's a longshot but maybe Jill? I doubt she trusted Kay to leave CI to her and while I don't think she hates Victor, I don't think Jill has any loyalty to him either. She and Nikki are frenemies too.

When did the super secret phone calls start? Was it before Kay left Cane in charge?

They started right before NE went public, but I can't remember if Cane was put in charged of CI then. It would have been close to the same time...I think.

Would Jill have that kind of money?

I think it was around the month of April when Adam made his first phone call then it went from there. Jill that's a longshot. Do Adam and Jill even know each other. I've never seen them having any scenes together?

#25133   2013/08/29 11:32AM
    starlight19

I do miss the days when we were part of the conspiracies, and not considered the recipients of shock and awe. Shock and awe has to be the laziest form of soap writing ever to be concocted.

I agree. It use to be fun when we were involved in some way. I really loved the S/L with Adam, Victor, Tucker and Jack and the whole Beauty of Nature take over and Victor setting Adam up, the whole SCC, I found it really interesting. It was all about business which it was intriguing, now it just plain boring. Does anybody work in GC anymore they all hang around at CL, or OTB or at the GCAC. I use to love Adam being at NE, now he's hardly there.

#25134   2013/08/29 12:17PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    I do miss the days when we were part of the conspiracies, and not considered the recipients of shock and awe. Shock and awe has to be the laziest form of soap writing ever to be concocted.

I agree. It use to be fun when we were involved in some way. I really loved the S/L with Adam, Victor, Tucker and Jack and the whole Beauty of Nature take over and Victor setting Adam up, the whole SCC, I found it really interesting. It was all about business which it was intriguing, now it just plain boring. Does anybody work in GC anymore they all hang around at CL, or OTB or at the GCAC. I use to love Adam being at NE, now he's hardly there.

ITA. Really miss those day with the battle over Beauty of Nature. Hope those days are not over.

#25135   2013/08/29 12:24PM
    ladycam

With all the Ashley and Adam talk on the board just hope the writers will occupy Adam with business for a change. I maybe a minority but wish the writers would let that s/l be gone with MAB. No point in revisiting old stale s/l.Unless they have no stories to tell. Just want to move forward the show keeps going backwards. That's my rant Team Adam hope they take his character forward.

#25136   2013/08/29 01:14PM
    fairland

Quote starlight19:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Come on!

Adam would have had a DNA test done!!

Papers in hand, running over to get his son!

ITA. But don't you know these writers dumbed him down. if it was the Adam under MAB he would have been on her Butt like there is no tomorrow demanding for a DNA. Even if he had to drag her there with Baby in tow. This Adam what does he do, he mopes and whines

The real Adam please stand up!!!!! Go kick some butt.

IN this way the way Adam's character have been written so far is spot on know matter what way Adam's character is being written. I just love seeing Adam on screen.THis is why it is a soap opera it does not matter who is doing the writing team. We do not need MAB any more. I love what we have right here. Shelly A is now going to be the new headwaiter now. that is all.

#25137   2013/08/29 02:28PM
    gardengal

Quote ladycam: With all the Ashley and Adam talk on the board just hope the writers will occupy Adam with business for a change. I maybe a minority but wish the writers would let that s/l be gone with MAB. No point in revisiting old stale s/l.Unless they have no stories to tell. Just want to move forward the show keeps going backwards. That's my rant Team Adam hope they take his character forward.

ITA. Let it in the past.

#25138   2013/08/29 03:53PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

I was a little let down by the big reveal. I can think of a better business partner for Adam, but since its Jack let's see what happens.

#25139   2013/08/29 03:54PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: With all the Ashley and Adam talk on the board just hope the writers will occupy Adam with business for a change. I maybe a minority but wish the writers would let that s/l be gone with MAB. No point in revisiting old stale s/l.Unless they have no stories to tell. Just want to move forward the show keeps going backwards. That's my rant Team Adam hope they take his character forward.

One can only hope, ladycam. Hey good call on calling Jack as the secret investor.

#25140   2013/08/29 04:00PM
    TwoOfEach

Looks like the CI takeover story has great potential as an umbrella story involving most of the cast. I love that Adam is at the center of it; I'm excited to see how it plays out.

« 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list