List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499287, Replies: 26165
    « 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 » »| page:
    #25121   2013/08/28 07:21PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Loved today's standoff between Victor and Adam. Victor said he trusts Adam as much as Adam trusts him. LOL, translation no trust between them.

Team Sexy Adam

I wasnt impressed with todays show at all. I could have missed it and it would not have been a loss. The only thing worth seeing was Navery then Adam in the previews.

#25122   2013/08/28 07:49PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Loved today's standoff between Victor and Adam. Victor said he trusts Adam as much as Adam trusts him. LOL, translation no trust between them.

Team Sexy Adam

I wasnt impressed with todays show at all. I could have missed it and it would not have been a loss. The only thing worth seeing was Navery then Adam in the previews.

Worth seeing Adam on today's cdn epi. He is the man. Looks like the smartest guy in the room might be back.

#25123   2013/08/28 08:14PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:

Team Sexy Adam

I wasn't either, even today's Cdn episode was a total snoozefest except Adam and Victor. Is it me or is Adam and Victor's conversation lately always about the same thing it's becoming repetitive. I really want to know who this investor is. Too bad these writers are not giving us a hint or a clue on who it is. If they want it to make it more suspenseful the writers could show us the other end of the conversation with a little clue like show us his/her hand maybe throw on a specific ring, the back of his head, his voice...anything. It would be nice if we can play guessing game. lol

#25124   2013/08/28 09:35PM
    canada gal

Bump

Team Adam

#25125   2013/08/29 03:29AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

Team Sexy Adam

I wasn't either, even today's Cdn episode was a total snoozefest except Adam and Victor. Is it me or is Adam and Victor's conversation lately always about the same thing it's becoming repetitive. I really want to know who this investor is. Too bad these writers are not giving us a hint or a clue on who it is. If they want it to make it more suspenseful the writers could show us the other end of the conversation with a little clue like show us his/her hand maybe throw on a specific ring, the back of his head, his voice...anything. It would be nice if we can play guessing game. lol

I really think that since the rape s/l was abruptly killed they are hanging on this s/l and are dragging it out until someone in the writer's department has a creative hiccup. You are right the s/l is boring and inconsistent and dragged out, but I love seeing Adam smile.

#25126   2013/08/29 05:37AM
    gardengal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

Team Sexy Adam

Repetitious conversations seem to the norm with JG. Hopefully the new writers will move things along. Here is the reason I think they don't show Adam's partner. It was originally going to be a newly cast Tucker, which CBS said no to. Now I think its gonna be Jack, and hopefully Victor will finally go down for good. As soon as he retires his daddy issues Adam is the perfect man to take out TEVN .

I do miss the days when we were part of the conspiracies, and not considered the recipients of shock and awe. Shock and awe has to be the laziest form of soap writing ever to be concocted.

#25127   2013/08/29 05:54AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Looking forward to Adam and Victor today watched a whole eppy yesterday for a 4 minute scene and the rest was a bore. Hopefully I will be more impressed today.

#25128   2013/08/29 10:35AM
    Jackie10

Adam was looking good. But still not liking the Chancellor talk. Guess we will see where it goes. Tucker must not be the mystery backer if taking over Chancellor is an option for NE.

#25129   2013/08/29 10:42AM
    gardengal

Wasn't Jack at the police station when the rape charges were dropped? So guess it rules him out as the super secret investor. Is there anyone from the show's past that would want CI and to stick it to Victor?

#25130   2013/08/29 11:08AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote gardengal: Wasn't Jack at the police station when the rape charges were dropped? So guess it rules him out as the super secret investor. Is there anyone from the show's past that would want CI and to stick it to Victor?

It's a longshot but maybe Jill? I doubt she trusted Kay to leave CI to her and while I don't think she hates Victor, I don't think Jill has any loyalty to him either. She and Nikki are frenemies too.

When did the super secret phone calls start? Was it before Kay left Cane in charge?

« 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list