List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 504208, Replies: 26165
    « 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 » »| page:
    #25111   2013/08/28 05:52AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    gardengal

Fearless prediction time! We will never get good business stories again.

#25112   2013/08/28 06:01AM
    JBosh

Quote gardengal: Fearless prediction time! We will never get good business stories again.

Awww, way to ruin the mood, lol.Ya know what's funny JG was writing great stories in the beginning in business and in general. But then it seem like it was phleps show after that and she took over.

Give adam his cojones back, take them out of chelsea's purse.
    Adam to the top!!!

#25113   2013/08/28 06:03AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! I believe there will always be business with Y&R. Lots of Y&R history is the Abbot, Newman feud. And I think that will be carried on for years to come. With Adam, Billy, Victoria, Kyle, Summer, Faith and on and on.

Hopefully with Adam being involved for years to come. Taking Daddy Dearests place when he leaves.

#25114   2013/08/28 09:48AM
    Jackie10

Adam is the greatest thing going on Y&R never a dull moment with the grey Adam. We dont want Victoria or Little Nicky 2.0 Adam. We want the real Adam/MM style.

#25115   2013/08/28 10:42AM
    TwoOfEach

A couple of interesting tweets from MM:

Dick Whitman ‏@michaelmuhney 3h
    It's time for the horse to get the carrot.

Dick Whitman ‏@michaelmuhney 14h
    RT @TheTrueSaraM: Will Adam be moved 2 front-burner anytime soon?
    It seems that he is happy, even if nobody else on the board is.

Wonder what the carrot is? They are filming the end of October now. That's an awfully long time to be fighting over Peanut. My guess (especially since he's going by the nom de plume Dick Whitman today and Don never fought Betty for his kids) is that it's NE related. Course it could also be the girl, but I know we don't discuss that on this thread.

#25116   2013/08/28 01:06PM
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach: A couple of interesting tweets from MM:

Dick Whitman ‏@michaelmuhney 3h
    It's time for the horse to get the carrot.

Dick Whitman ‏@michaelmuhney 14h
    RT @TheTrueSaraM: Will Adam be moved 2 front-burner anytime soon?
    It seems that he is happy, even if nobody else on the board is.

Wonder what the carrot is? They are filming the end of October now. That's an awfully long time to be fighting over Peanut. My guess (especially since he's going by the nom de plume Dick Whitman today and Don never fought Betty for his kids) is that it's NE related. Course it could also be the girl, but I know we don't discuss that on this thread.

Since the horse getting the carrot means the carrot will be demolished via eating, could it mean Jack and Adam get Victor. I really think Jack is the mystery phone caller.

#25117   2013/08/28 04:13PM
    canada gal

Love Adam's scenes with Victor on today's cdn epi.

#25118   2013/08/28 05:28PM
    canada gal

Loved today's standoff between Victor and Adam. Victor said he trusts Adam as much as Adam trusts him. LOL, translation no trust between them.

Team Sexy Adam

#25119   2013/08/28 06:03PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal: Loved today's standoff between Victor and Adam. Victor said he trusts Adam as much as Adam trusts him. LOL, translation no trust between them.

Team Sexy Adam

Wednesday Canada show with Adam and Victor nice. Good to see him scheming again. And his sexy smile that was nice too. Now am really curious about this investor. Maybe it is Jack am starting to think so.

#25120   2013/08/28 06:20PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: Loved today's standoff between Victor and Adam. Victor said he trusts Adam as much as Adam trusts him. LOL, translation no trust between them.

Team Sexy Adam

Wednesday Canada show with Adam and Victor nice. Good to see him scheming again. And his sexy smile that was nice too. Now am really curious about this investor. Maybe it is Jack am starting to think so.

Ah that smile turned me into mush. Loved his scene and I am liking this s/l for him. Very curious to see who the secret investor would be. You may be right about it being Jack, but I still have my doubts.

« 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list