List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 484136, Replies: 26165
    « 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 » »| page:
    #25001   2013/08/22 07:18PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Adam showed some heartbreaking emotion today.

#25002   2013/08/22 07:23PM
    trunks

Quote ChuckyDucky84:
    Quote chancegirl: Omg the Adam and Peanut scenes were amazing today. Very emotional. Great job on MMs part.

MM was stellar!

Adam's stoney façade melted when he finally gazed down at Peanut. As he gently held his son in his arms, I couldn't help notice the look of sheer pride on his face. That was the look of a proud papa! As an Adam fan, I loved that moment. If I could, I'd frame it on a wall for all to see. Perfect...perfect scene.

Damn straight!!!! MM brings the heat every time anywhere, he's just an incredible actor it's an honor to watch him act.
    My boy is such a natural with kids, JFP when are your gonna learn that any acting assignment, SB can't even come close to MM he just crushes everything, stop embarrassing yourself SB.
    Adam to the top!!!! Michael the Messiah does it again" my new motto" for adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 07:24PM
    #25003   2013/08/22 07:49PM
    ChuckyDucky84

Quote trunks:
    Quote ChuckyDucky84:
    Quote chancegirl: Omg the Adam and Peanut scenes were amazing today. Very emotional. Great job on MMs part.

MM was stellar!

Adam's stoney façade melted when he finally gazed down at Peanut. As he gently held his son in his arms, I couldn't help notice the look of sheer pride on his face. That was the look of a proud papa! As an Adam fan, I loved that moment. If I could, I'd frame it on a wall for all to see. Perfect...perfect scene.

Damn straight!!!! MM brings the heat every time anywhere, he's just an incredible actor it's an honor to watch him act.
    My boy is such a natural with kids, JFP when are your gonna learn that any acting assignment, SB can't even come close to MM he just crushes everything, stop embarrassing yourself SB.
    Adam to the top!!!! Michael the Messiah does it again" my new motto" for adam.

He is a natural. Did you notice how held Peanut's head? He supported the head when he lifted the baby. That tells me, he's been around a block or two. I usually cringe when I watch a dude pick up a baby but he looked like he knew what he was doing. I felt comfortable watching him holding Peanut. It was great and I'll admit it, I almost cried. I did! It was very moving. Finally...maybe unbeknownst to Adam himself, he gets to hold his son. What a wonderful, wonderful scene. Brilliant!

#25004   2013/08/22 08:24PM
    canada gal

Adam back on top. He might be the next CEO at Chancellor.

Love my guy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 08:25PM
    #25005   2013/08/22 08:28PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Adam back on top. He might be the next CEO at Chancellor.

Love my guy

I know, what the heck was that all about??? Did Adam ever worked at Chancellor? I doubt Jill or Cane will allow him to take over Chancellor Industries... I wouldn't mind seeing Adam behind the desk..

#25006   2013/08/22 10:11PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

Love my guy

I know, what the heck was that all about??? Did Adam ever worked at Chancellor? I doubt Jill or Cane will allow him to take over Chancellor Industries... I wouldn't mind seeing Adam behind the desk..

SMH, as much as I love to see Adam as CEO of Chancellor, I find it poops on the Chancellor's legacy. Adam never worked at Chancellor and I am sure, but I don't think he has ever run into Catherine. Not sure, though.

#25007   2013/08/23 06:23AM
    gardengal

Visions of Adam vs Cane have entered my brain.

#25008   2013/08/23 06:41AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:

Love my guy

I dont want to see this happen at all. Jill should run Chancellor, and bring back Tucker-SN. Send Cane back to work for Neil where he belongs. If anyone should be in charge of Chancellor it should be one Catherine's sons or grand sons not Cane.

#25009   2013/08/23 07:53AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Love my guy

I dont want to see this happen at all. Jill should run Chancellor, and bring back Tucker-SN. Send Cane back to work for Neil where he belongs. If anyone should be in charge of Chancellor it should be one Catherine's sons or grand sons not Cane.

It's Jill's time to run Chancellors. She has paid her dues. Billy should be her right wing. And I don't mind Adam can be her right wing, too.

#25010   2013/08/23 10:31AM
    Jackie10

So looking ready for some business Adam. I am ready to see these business folk working. Adam in business mode is so sexy.

« 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list