List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 500587, Replies: 26165
    « 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 » »| page:
    #24821   2013/08/16 10:08AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    JBosh

Quote TwoOfEach: Sorry for losing my temper with the all caps. I just don't get the insistence that Adam couldn't love Chelsea and that he'd just be settling. That is not what I'm seeing on my screen at all.

If Adam can't love Chelsea with his whole heart then the same can definitely be said for Sharon now. Adam might need to find a completely new love. Ladycam is the only one on this board consistently arguing for that alternative and I respect her for it.

So am I he needs a strong woman by his side to love.

#24822   2013/08/16 10:20AM
    all4vibs

I think both Chadam and Shadam fans need to calm down a little in here and just put things in perspective. The writers are obviously trying to pin us against each other, but we need to realize that we have something great in common and it is Adam!

Ultimately, we should only really care about whether Adam is happy now or in the future in here. I don't think we can ever say we will only be happy for Adam if he is fully in love with one person - this may be impossible because clearly Sharon has a part of his heart and Chelsea has a part of his heart. If a new woman comes along, she will never fully have his heart because then it would be at least divided three ways (even if not evenly).

Noone is trying to minimize the history that Shadam shares but most of those memories are in the past and before Chelsea came into Adam's life. The only period I have ever seen Adam smiling and laughing so much naturally on screen has been in scenes with Chelsea.

Now, I know that some of us in here may hate Chelsea as much as possible for what she has done to Adam and what she is continuing to do to him. I can understand why you feel the way you do. However, in the same way, you should also be extremely disappointed or even hate Sharon as well. Last year, she toyed with Adam's emotions and even screwed his own father and most recently completely rejected helping him when he probably needed her help the most. Even if she does this because of her BP and sickness, then I definitely don't think that Adam deserves to be someone so sick - he deserves to be happy.

Please guys, let's be respectful of both Sharon and Chelsea and Adam's son in here. We're all on Team Adam in here and these are all people that are important in his life.

Team Adam

#24823   2013/08/16 10:22AM
    Axl Rose

Quote all4vibs: I think both Chadam and Shadam fans need to calm down a little in here and just put things in perspective. The writers are obviously trying to pin us against each other, but we need to realize that we have something great in common and it is Adam!

Ultimately, we should only really care about whether Adam is happy now or in the future in here. I don't think we can ever say we will only be happy for Adam if he is fully in love with one person - this may be impossible because clearly Sharon has a part of his heart and Chelsea has a part of his heart. If a new woman comes along, she will never fully have his heart because then it would be at least divided three ways (even if not evenly).

Noone is trying to minimize the history that Shadam shares but most of those memories are in the past and before Chelsea came into Adam's life. The only period I have ever seen Adam smiling and laughing so much naturally on screen has been in scenes with Chelsea.

Now, I know that some of us in here may hate Chelsea as much as possible for what she has done to Adam and what she is continuing to do to him. I can understand why you feel the way you do. However, in the same way, you should also be extremely disappointed or even hate Sharon as well. Last year, she toyed with Adam's emotions and even screwed his own father and most recently completely rejected helping him when he probably needed her help the most. Even if she does this because of her BP and sickness, then I definitely don't think that Adam deserves to be someone so sick - he deserves to be happy.

Please guys, let's be respectful of both Sharon and Chelsea and Adam's son in here. We're all on Team Adam in here and these are all people that are important in his life.

Team Adam

Yes can I get an Amen on this, we're all being pit against each other and everyone is giving into it

#24824   2013/08/16 10:27AM
    Jackie10

Missed todays show. Went to sit with the neighbor. Anything interesting? How about the previews?

#24825   2013/08/16 11:26AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Missed todays show. Went to sit with the neighbor. Anything interesting? How about the previews?

I wrote them in the Shadam and Sharon thread.

#24826   2013/08/16 11:26AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Missed todays show. Went to sit with the neighbor. Anything interesting? How about the previews?

I wrote them in the Shadam and Sharon thread.

#24827   2013/08/16 11:28AM
    Jackie10

So looking forward to the end of these ridiculous story lines they have Adam attached to. It has to come to fulfillment some time the sooner the better. I am ready for the take no crap Adam to show his face. Enough is enough.

#24828   2013/08/16 03:13PM
    Jackie10

Bringing our man to the top. Keep this thread rocking guys. Or man deserves the buzz and recognition. Please put him back in the spot light where he belongs.

#24829   2013/08/16 03:37PM
    Chuckyducky

Today was a great episode! R.I.P. Katherine Chancellor/Jeanie Cooper!

Yesterday, I was watching baby Connor in his bed and while he was puckering his tiny little mouth and balling his dimpled little fingers, I couldn't help notice how much he looked like Adam; especially around the mouth. He's such an adorable little man. I just wanted to pick him up and hold him. I can't believe Adam's got a son. This is bananas! That kid is his father's spitting image. I just can't wait until Adam picks him up and holds him in his arms. I just can't wait. It would be a Kodak moment, for sure.

I have to say, whoever did the casting was brilliant. Good job on that!

#24830   2013/08/16 04:06PM
    ladycam

Adam can be a mogul,husband,father IMO successfully. His love life is hot topic it's amazing all the women viewers think Adam have chemistry with. Some think they should bring Steffy Forrester to Y&R for Adam LOL. For me am confused don't know who he belongs with. Just that I want him to find love with one person. He's too complicated of character to love more than one. MAB did the right keeping him with one woman at a time. The only person I will not root for is Melanie. After she accused him of rape. But whatever bring it on my man Adam can handle. Whichever lady he sets his sight on the other man doesn't stand a chance. He's just so hot

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 04:07PM
    « 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list