List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 512019, Replies: 26180
    « 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 » »| page:
    #24451   2013/08/02 03:10AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Team Adam♥

#24452   2013/08/02 06:09AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top where he belongs. Glad it will be Leslie representing him she is good. The con is going down. Even if she wins the case she better sleep with one eye open because the lying hooker will get hers in the end.

I'm happy too that it's going to be Leslie, she's helped in the past with Skye's murder and they had a great rapport. It's going to feel bittersweet watching Adam and Leslie, it's going to bring me back to 2010-11.

Yes better days, better times, better story lines. But maybe this is a turning point.

#24453   2013/08/02 06:15AM
    trunks

I would not wanna be in MS. Daniels's power suit when Adam come after her, she did him dirty and she will pay. No one crosses Adam and gets away with it. Boy she thought she had a nightmare, now she really won't know what hit her.
    TeamAdam

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 06:16AM
    #24454   2013/08/02 06:16AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote ShadamNuke09: Good day Team Adam.

We may butt heads when it comes to Sharon/Chels, but I will assume we are a united front when pertaining to Melanie.

On today's CAN, she goes to Paul and says that Adam raped her. SMDH. Death to Melanie.

I could not agree more. Death to Melanie!!

#24455   2013/08/02 06:58AM
    ladycam

Am glad Leslie is Adam's lawyer should be good. Hope she reminds Paul he's the last person who should be investigating Adam case. Aside from the Patty issues his daughter Heather career was ruin by Adam taking those pictures that got out. Not to mention Adam used Heather am wondering if they will recast Heather and involve her. But then again most s/l falls flat not sure how much work was put into this story. Team Adam

#24456   2013/08/02 08:15AM
    starlight19

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Good day Team Adam.

We may butt heads when it comes to Sharon/Chels, but I will assume we are a united front when pertaining to Melanie.

On today's CAN, she goes to Paul and says that Adam raped her. SMDH. Death to Melanie.

I could not agree more. Death to Melanie!!

I hate her with a passion. I hated her on GH and hate, hate her now. What a useless character. She was brought in just to cause trouble for poor Adam all because of Victor. Anyway, I hope this storyline won't drag and drag on forever. And Melanie you better watch out, you better not cry, you not pout because I'm telling you why. Adam is gonna come and get you and you will be soooooorrrrrrry!!!

#24457   2013/08/02 08:18AM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: Am glad Leslie is Adam's lawyer should be good. Hope she reminds Paul he's the last person who should be investigating Adam case. Aside from the Patty issues his daughter Heather career was ruin by Adam taking those pictures that got out. Not to mention Adam used Heather am wondering if they will recast Heather and involve her. But then again most s/l falls flat not sure how much work was put into this story. Team Adam

Oh please no more recasting Heather. Heather is with Daniel and she is happy and Adam does NOT need another woman in his life right now. He has too much baggage to deal with. And speaking of Heather I loved the very first one.

The bolded part: I completely forgot about all that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 08:19AM
    #24458   2013/08/02 08:24AM
    trunks

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam: Am glad Leslie is Adam's lawyer should be good. Hope she reminds Paul he's the last person who should be investigating Adam case. Aside from the Patty issues his daughter Heather career was ruin by Adam taking those pictures that got out. Not to mention Adam used Heather am wondering if they will recast Heather and involve her. But then again most s/l falls flat not sure how much work was put into this story. Team Adam

Oh please no more recasting Heather. Heather is with Daniel and she is happy and Adam does NOT need another woman in his life right now. He has too much baggage to deal with. And speaking of Heather I loved the very first one.

The bolded part: I completely forgot about all that.

Oh no please no more exes that hate Adam right now, he has 3 already we don't need heather piling it on, unless she is the ex that the spoiler was referring to as a champion.hummmmmmmmmmm

#24459   2013/08/02 08:42AM
    Jackie10

Please dont give these writers an idea to hire yet another unneeded and useless character. The only good Heather they had was VB and I dont see her coming back. And I agree the story lines have been a boring waste. MM will bring this home for Adam though.

#24460   2013/08/02 10:07AM
    trunks

Adam shines the light on this boring a** show he causes drama and entertainment, and unleashes everyone which makes it good.

TeamAdamNewman

« 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list