List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 511885, Replies: 26180
    « 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 » »| page:
    #24371   2013/07/30 11:22AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    trunks

The twist I'm waiting for is that chadam isn't divorced,That would be on hell of a twist if the divorce wasn't final and Adam at the end of this whole thing told Chelsea"Don't You Ever and I mean Ever Try to turn me into a fool and out con me again" "you got that" i would be so happy if he did that.I would be rolling if that happen, but then again, no offense i don't think the writers are that clever, but if it was to MM he would nail those lines and it would be epic.

Oh that would explain Adam keep calling Chelsea his wife after he handed the divorce papers over to her, i know he has something up his sleeve but the deep and cosmic question is "WHAT"?

#24372   2013/07/30 12:18PM
    starlight19

Quote trunks: The twist I'm waiting for is that chadam isn't divorced,That would be on hell of a twist if the divorce wasn't final and Adam at the end of this whole thing told Chelsea"Don't You Ever and I mean Ever Try to turn me into a fool and out con me again" "you got that" i would be so happy if he did that.I would be rolling if that happen, but then again, no offense i don't think the writers are that clever, but if it was to MM he would nail those lines and it would be epic.

Oh that would explain Adam keep calling Chelsea his wife after he handed the divorce papers over to her, i know he has something up his sleeve but the deep and cosmic question is "WHAT"?

They're divorced ok, and please do not make this a Chadam thread pleeeeeease. I you love them, there is a thread for them. Besides what does your comment have to do with anything we're discussing?

I wonder who Jack will side with when Billy's role in the sexual harassment lawsuit comes out?

Jack and Adam have done a pretty good job of not letting the actions of 3rd parties interfere with their friendship. I like their bond, and AM likes it too so I'm hoping to see more of it.

I think he will side with Billy it's family after all. I do like Adam and Jack bromance. I just hope this friendship doesn't go sour when all this BS goes down with the paternity s/l and Billy's involvement with this whole Melanie and the SH suit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 12:25PM
    #24373   2013/07/30 12:23PM
    trunks

Quote starlight19:
    Quote trunks: The twist I'm waiting for is that chadam isn't divorced,That would be on hell of a twist if the divorce wasn't final and Adam at the end of this whole thing told Chelsea"Don't You Ever and I mean Ever Try to turn me into a fool and out con me again" "you got that" i would be so happy if he did that.I would be rolling if that happen, but then again, no offense i don't think the writers are that clever, but if it was to MM he would nail those lines and it would be epic.

They're divorced ok, and please do not make this a Chadam thread pleeeeeease. I you love them, there is a thread for them. Besides what does your comment have to do with anything we're discussing?

I'm not trying to turn it into a chadam thread, but fine I'll chill with the chadam rants.

#24374   2013/07/30 02:07PM
    ladycam

The sexual harassment s/l could have being a nice change. But wrong players the actress playing Melanie is struggling with the role. It doesn't fit her and so I hope Victoria will run the suit. Love seeing her and Adam do battle that would be interesting to me. Whatever happens will be glad to see Adam in action. Billy doesn't look like he wants any part of a court battle. He just wants a scandal to get Adam out of NE. Didn't anybody send Billy the memo that NE is private and not run by shareholder. Whatever let me just throw all logic out of this s/l Hope Adam destroys them all. Somebody should tell Melanie about Heather where she ended up

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 02:07PM
    #24375   2013/07/30 02:20PM
    trunks

Quote ladycam: The sexual harassment s/l could have being a nice change. But wrong players the actress playing Melanie is struggling with the role. It doesn't fit her and so I hope Victoria will run the suit. Love seeing her and Adam do battle that would be interesting to me. Whatever happens will be glad to see Adam in action. Billy doesn't look like he wants any part of a court battle. He just wants a scandal to get Adam out of NE. Didn't anybody send Billy the memo that NE is private and not run by shareholder. Whatever let me just throw all logic out of this s/l Hope Adam destroys them all. Somebody should tell Melanie about Heather where she ended up

That is the thing that really gets me mad, the writers think were idiots and that we have amnesia when it comes to critical details in a story. STOP INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE WRITERS!!!!!

TEAMADAM

#24376   2013/07/30 04:21PM
    Jackie10

Adam is by far the smartest man in the room but he is being used as a prop for boring newbies and in story lines he doesnt need to be in. They act like he is not even a Newman part of the Legacy family he is not in the filler tear people but him in the crowd he belongs with.

#24377   2013/07/30 04:56PM
    canada gal

Looking forward to seeing Adam work his magic in court.

#24378   2013/07/30 06:56PM
    canada gal

I have noticed that Victor has not been on in over a week. What's up with that. I guess he's running Newman while Adam plays nurturing brother to Jack.

I hope they get Adam back working at Newman's.

#24379   2013/07/30 07:13PM
    Jackie10

Adam will rock this SH story line. Glad they are finally giving him something of his own. Maybe this will be the start of better stuff for him.

#24380   2013/07/30 07:54PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Adam will rock this SH story line. Glad they are finally giving him something of his own. Maybe this will be the start of better stuff for him.

Yes I agree, but I hope this SH story line won't drag like some of the other stories they have going right now. But I can't wait for Adam to bring that Mel chick down.

On another note, Yesterday's Cdn episode and today's US episode, we see Adam visiting jack, they talked, then left went to over to the hospital to check on Avery and Phyllis is doing, then goes to OTB bumps into Billy, then gets served with SH papers in a matter of 20 minutes. It felt like Adam was being used as a filler in this episode. What happened to Adam front and center storyline, UGH this makes me so angry and these writers, UGH!!!! they're horrible.

« 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list