List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 504226, Replies: 26165
    « 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 » »| page:
    #24311   2013/07/27 01:23PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Now that Adam knows that Avery is Team Nick, will they still be BFFs.

I dont think Adam and Avery have ever been BFF's casual friends yes. Adam knows Avery loves Little Nicky so he knows she will be on his side.

LOL, one coffee break 2gether, BFF does not make. I can see Avery coming to Nick's defense if ever Adam defends Sharon.

#24312   2013/07/27 02:29PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Now that Adam knows that Avery is Team Nick, will they still be BFFs.

I dont think Adam and Avery have ever been BFF's casual friends yes. Adam knows Avery loves Little Nicky so he knows she will be on his side.

LOL, one coffee break 2gether, BFF does not make. I can see Avery coming to Nick's defense if ever Adam defends Sharon.

I am a little confused by the rumor of a love coming to Adams defense in the trial. Will it be Sharon? As CL would not jeopardize the wrath of Victoria and her telling the secret by going against Billy. Plus what could CL possibly say in his defense about anything they were married and divorced.

Sharon on the other hand was his lover and due to Victor he had to let her go. If anyone had something to say it would be her. Why would he need to sexually harass anyone when he could turn to Sharon.

#24313   2013/07/27 03:02PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

I am a little confused by the rumor of a love coming to Adams defense in the trial. Will it be Sharon? As CL would not jeopardize the wrath of Victoria and her telling the secret by going against Billy. Plus what could CL possibly say in his defense about anything they were married and divorced.

Sharon on the other hand was his lover and due to Victor he had to let her go. If anyone had something to say it would be her. Why would he need to sexually harass anyone when he could turn to Sharon.

The "will a former love come to bat for Adam" spoiler comes from Daytime Confidential. National Enquirer spoilers have Adam reaching out to Chelsea to be a character witness the week of August 5. Put it together and Chelsea is the former love who may come to bat for Adam in his time of need.

As desperate a move as it is to ask Chelsea for help, Sharon would make an even worse witness considering Adam's recent behavior.

#24314   2013/07/27 04:00PM
    Jackie10

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

The "will a former love come to bat for Adam" spoiler comes from Daytime Confidential. National Enquirer spoilers have Adam reaching out to Chelsea to be a character witness the week of August 5. Put it together and Chelsea is the former love who may come to bat for Adam in his time of need.

As desperate a move as it is to ask Chelsea for help, Sharon would make an even worse witness considering Adam's recent behavior.

Thanks for the info. But CL will not risk Victoria telling to go against Billy. And she and Adam did not part on the best of terms. I guess we shall see. Neither would be a good choice. Character wise it would be Avery if she is not his lawyer. Of course NE isnt the most reliable source.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/27 04:02PM
    #24315   2013/07/27 04:25PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Thanks for the info. But CL will not risk Victoria telling to go against Billy. And she and Adam did not part on the best of terms. I guess we shall see. Neither would be a good choice. Character wise it would be Avery if she is not his lawyer. Of course NE isnt the most reliable source.

How about these then: Chelsea is asked to be a character witness for Adam soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

Personally, I think she should say "no." Testifying can be extraordinarily stressful even in the best of circumstances. With Chelsea's history, she'd get shredded on the stand. I'd hope that she'd put the health of their baby first, and politely decline.

That said, I think she's going to feel guilty and want to help Adam. Chelsea will end up back in the er; Adam will withdraw his request and nothing will come of it. JMHO. We'll see in 2 weeks.

#24316   2013/07/27 04:37PM
    canada gal

TEam Adam <3

#24317   2013/07/27 04:41PM
    ladycam

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

How about these then: Chelsea is asked to be a character witness for Adam soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

Personally, I think she should say "no." Testifying can be extraordinarily stressful even in the best of circumstances. With Chelsea's history, she'd get shredded on the stand. I'd hope that she'd put the health of their baby first, and politely decline.

That said, I think she's going to feel guilty and want to help Adam. Chelsea will end up back in the er; Adam will withdraw his request and nothing will come of it. JMHO. We'll see in 2 weeks.

Chelsea hatred for NE and Victor has being made clear whenever anyone mentions the two. No way will she give up her happiness so Adam can stay at NE. And that what this case is all about. She says Adam is not her problem over and over again. She may panic with Victoria threats and just get desperate for Dylan to marry her. Anything Chelsea has in common with Adam JG removed they're in different worlds now. Too bad would have like them to remain friends. Billy and Chloe co parent for years and there is nothing between. Chelsea and Adam maybe written that way too. This is a recycled s/l IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/27 04:42PM
    #24318   2013/07/27 04:53PM
    Jackie10

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Maybe she says yes and the stress is what throws her into labor. And she goes from court room to the hospital. But as I said we will just have to wait and see.

#24319   2013/07/27 09:32PM
    Jackie10

Good night all. Keep the love flowing for our guy. Surly things will turn around for him. I guess they will get worse before they get better but hopefully it happens soon!

#24320   2013/07/27 09:34PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Good night all. Keep the love flowing for our guy. Surly things will turn around for him. I guess they will get worse before they get better but hopefully it happens soon!

Oh that's for sure. He's gonna get his groove back.

« 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list