List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495707, Replies: 26165
    « 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 » »| page:
    #24181   2013/07/19 08:55PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10: Lets see how long it will be before Adam gets the blame for Phyllis' accident. Where was he at the time. Hopefully we will see him in the next day or two.

The writers already had Sharon mention that she was so upset the way Adam drop her.That's the reason she change the result. Which means he caused her relapse.Wonder if he will plead guilty and take the blame.When he finds out Sharon did it after he upset her Don't think he can handle her being lock up in Fairview because of him.It will involve Adam that am sure of.

I like your scenario, but will all paternity switcharoo be resolved anytime soon, and if Adam knows what Sharon did was because of him dumping causing her to relapse, I can see Adam feeling guolty

i hope adam will be there for sharon, but he has a lot of baggage to deal with too. i hope we get a shadam scene soon. Adam's true love is in trouble and she needs her superman to rescue her. i wonder if he'll call lance to be her lawyer.

#24182   2013/07/19 09:25PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10: Lets see how long it will be before Adam gets the blame for Phyllis' accident. Where was he at the time. Hopefully we will see him in the next day or two.

The writers already had Sharon mention that she was so upset the way Adam drop her.That's the reason she change the result. Which means he caused her relapse.Wonder if he will plead guilty and take the blame.When he finds out Sharon did it after he upset her Don't think he can handle her being lock up in Fairview because of him.It will involve Adam that am sure of.

I like your scenario, but will all paternity switcharoo be resolved anytime soon, and if Adam knows what Sharon did was because of him dumping causing her to relapse, I can see Adam feeling guolty

i hope adam will be there for sharon, but he has a lot of baggage to deal with too. i hope we get a shadam scene soon. Adam's true love is in trouble and she needs her superman to rescue her. i wonder if he'll call lance to be her lawyer.

I would love Lance to come back. I loved him when he was defending Adam for Skye's death, but if comes back I want Eric Roberts as Lance not another actor. Eric Roberts rocked his scenes. I want Adam to find out what is going on with Sharon.

#24183   2013/07/19 09:35PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

I would love Lance to come back. I loved him when he was defending Adam for Skye's death, but if comes back I want Eric Roberts as Lance not another actor. Eric Roberts rocked his scenes. I want Adam to find out what is going on with Sharon.

IA, Lance would not be the same without Eric Roberts playing the role.

Yes, i want Adam to find out about Sharon's situation, but i am not sure he'll be there for her on mon.'s cdn as he has left the ball to go to some bar and booze up.

#24184   2013/07/19 09:46PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

Yes, i want Adam to find out about Sharon's situation, but i am not sure he'll be there for her on mon.'s cdn as he has left the ball to go to some bar and booze up.

Didn't he say he was going home? Anyway, Adam was on a roll wih his snarkiness towards Nick. UGH!! how I hate Nick treating Adam like he is some psycho. I can't believe that Noah already forgave him, what is up with that. I felt so bad for Adam. Nick is forgiven so easily for what he did 18 years ago and Adam cannot catch a break for stealing Faith that only lasted 6 mths.

#24185   2013/07/19 09:59PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

It's going to take a while for this s/l to unfold.But when it does and Adam finds out. I actually think he push her out of the way thinking he was protecting her in the long run. But that backfired and look what happened because of his bad treatment.If Victor went after her even though Adam was leaving her alone.Poor Adam can't catch break with these writers.Hope am wrong that would be a horrible story.

#24186   2013/07/19 10:08PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

It's going to take a while for this s/l to unfold.But when it does and Adam finds out. I actually think he push her out of the way thinking he was protecting her in the long run. But that backfired and look what happened because of his bad treatment.If Victor went after her even though Adam was leaving her alone.Poor Adam can't catch break with these writers.Hope am wrong that would be a horrible story.

I think it might very well be played out as you say. In bold.. Adam by dumping Sharon was a way to protect her from his dad, well think again Adam. Victor as always said he was going to get his revenge against Sharon for what she did to his family and NE. I believe he did accomplish in switching her medication. Mason couldn't do it, then Adam fired him, and if this is the case about the meds being switched, Adam mistreatment of Sharon would have been all for nothing. He made her suffer through all this BS.

#24187   2013/07/19 11:10PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

I think it might very well be played out as you say. In bold.. Adam by dumping Sharon was a way to protect her from his dad, well think again Adam. Victor as always said he was going to get his revenge against Sharon for what she did to his family and NE. I believe he did accomplish in switching her medication. Mason couldn't do it, then Adam fired him, and if this is the case about the meds being switched, Adam mistreatment of Sharon would have been all for nothing. He made her suffer through all this BS.

IA, I remember victor saying once, "never let a woman make a fool out of you," so more than likely Victor is behind Sharon's sudden hallucinations. Also, I sincerely believe Adam broke it off with Sharon, because he knew what victor was up to with mason. I remember sharon saying to adam not use her in sticking it to his old man, so adam was respecting her wishes when he broke it off.

#24188   2013/07/20 07:12AM
    Jackie10

There is definitely more to that story then meets the eye. Cant wait to see all the fluff crap end so the true stories can start with some good stuff.

#24189   2013/07/20 07:39AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: There is definitely more to that story then meets the eye. Cant wait to see all the fluff crap end so the true stories can start with some good stuff.

Yes. The good thing is Adam true character is starting to surface just a little which I'm happy too see. His snarkiness with Nick was one of the highlights. What boggles my mind is how everyone feels sorry and forgave Nick and now even Noah jumped on the band wagon. What he was mad for 2 whole days and now supports Nick, while Adam is still paying for it. Geez! Talk about Hyocrite much.

#24190   2013/07/20 08:58AM
    ladycam

Adam is still the best no matter what. He's the lead man on Y&R for me. That's why so much s/l is centered around him he keeps people talking. This dynamic guy can't be ignored Hope the writers won't let all new women of Y&R be pregnant for Adam. All this family talk they keep repeating with most of Adam scenes have me wondering.

« 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list