List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 506381, Replies: 26165
    « 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 » »| page:
    #24081   2013/07/13 09:05AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Kendrick1994

Adam to the top I love me some MM.

#24082   2013/07/13 09:09AM
    TwoOfEach

Hopefully we get more than one day of Adam next week.

#24083   2013/07/13 09:10AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam: For who didn't watch the Friday Canadian show but read the spoiler. Sharon says Adam contribute to her actions with the paternity s/l. Our boy is behaving himself but still blamed for all of GC havoc. Just let him make trouble JG that would be more fun. Instead of everyone blaming him for nothing.

I can definitely see her saying that. Adam pushed her away because of Daddy Dearest. She felt he abandoned her. Which in a way he did be it to protect her form Victor or himself we have yet to see. But she said she felt Adam thought of her as a nu-since. So in her BP state she is trying to find a place to belong. She feels lonely and on the out side looking in. Rejected by the one man who said he would always be there for her and protect her. Which he may be doing she just dont realize it.

Usually I don't fully ship couples but after watching the episode. I was wishing Adam was there with her.She made me miss them as a couple wow is all I can say

I agree! I miss them too. There is supposed to be more to the story of why he is treating Sharon like he is we shall see. It was either to protect her from Victor or himself as he feels everything he loves he hurts or he is not worthy of her love.

That is what I think too, and I'm sticking but it. MM has said himself in that the latest interview he gave at the Emmys. So we have to see if it will go that way.

#24084   2013/07/13 09:58AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam: For who didn't watch the Friday Canadian show but read the spoiler. Sharon says Adam contribute to her actions with the paternity s/l. Our boy is behaving himself but still blamed for all of GC havoc. Just let him make trouble JG that would be more fun. Instead of everyone blaming him for nothing.

I can definitely see her saying that. Adam pushed her away because of Daddy Dearest. She felt he abandoned her. Which in a way he did be it to protect her form Victor or himself we have yet to see. But she said she felt Adam thought of her as a nu-since. So in her BP state she is trying to find a place to belong. She feels lonely and on the out side looking in. Rejected by the one man who said he would always be there for her and protect her. Which he may be doing she just dont realize it.

Usually I don't fully ship couples but after watching the episode. I was wishing Adam was there with her.She made me miss them as a couple wow is all I can say

I agree! I miss them too. There is supposed to be more to the story of why he is treating Sharon like he is we shall see. It was either to protect her from Victor or himself as he feels everything he loves he hurts or he is not worthy of her love.

That is what I think too, and I'm sticking but it. MM has said himself in that the latest interview he gave at the Emmys. So we have to see if it will go that way.

Well, i hope the message is loud and clear.

#24085   2013/07/13 10:10AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10:

MM doesn't know what's coming up beyond his next script anymore. What we do know is that both MCE and SBu have been tweeting that they are filming with MM. If Adam is still embroiled in the baby story then I don't see him saving Sharon anytime soon. JMHO.

#24086   2013/07/13 12:24PM
    canada gal

But when Adam finally gets to film with Sharon it will be heaven for their fans, like me. Sometimes it quality, rather than quantity. LOL

#24087   2013/07/13 01:01PM
    canada gal

Adam/MM <3

#24088   2013/07/13 01:05PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal: But when Adam finally gets to film with Sharon it will be heaven for their fans, like me. Sometimes it quality, rather than quantity. LOL

The confrontation is coming and they will both be amazing. She's so angry with him am sure you saw that on Friday They may not share scenes but wow Don't know where the writers are going with the current s/l.But MM will not disappoint

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 01:06PM
    #24089   2013/07/13 01:20PM
    ShadamNuke09

Happy Saturday fellow Adam fans.

Hopefully there's more Adam this week. Hopefully no scenes with that God awful Melanie.

#24090   2013/07/13 03:59PM
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09: Happy Saturday fellow Adam fans.

Hopefully there's more Adam this week. Hopefully no scenes with that God awful Melanie.

Would it be too much to ask these writers to squeeze a scene with the blond avenger?

« 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list