List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503192, Replies: 26165
    « 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 » »| page:
    #24061   2013/07/11 09:07PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09: I know when Adam was in the coma, I constantly said that I can't wait to see him in his suits. Unfortunately, I'm getting tired of seeing him in business attire. I just want to see him wearing something else once in a while.

I know what you mean. I don't mind the business attire, but I'm starting to really hate his vests. Can't for once just NOT wear one. and his sleeves are always rolled up.

I use to like when he wore his jeans and shirts or mock neck sweaters, pullovers, his long black coat. There was one jacket/coat he use to wear often I think he wore it all the time, I think it was the color dark khaki. He would mix it up alot. Now all he wears is vests.

#24062   2013/07/11 09:17PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: I know when Adam was in the coma, I constantly said that I can't wait to see him in his suits. Unfortunately, I'm getting tired of seeing him in business attire. I just want to see him wearing something else once in a while.

I know what you mean. I don't mind the business attire, but I'm starting to really hate his vests. Can't for once just NOT wear one. and his sleeves are always rolled up.

I use to like when he wore his jeans and shirts or mock neck sweaters, pullovers, his long black coat. There was one jacket/coat he use to wear often I think he wore it all the time, I think it was the color dark khaki. He would mix it up alot. Now all he wears is vests.

Guys am holding on but JG is really making it hard. Has it is I barely see Adam But will keep supporting my favorite hopefully they will starts to bring diversity back to his character.

#24063   2013/07/11 09:22PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:

Guys am holding on but JG is really making it hard. Has it is I barely see Adam But will keep supporting my favorite hopefully they will starts to bring diversity back to his character.

I know how you feel, I'm the same. I can't believe he's been reduced to once or twice week instead front and center and with a interesting storyline. I want to see Adam on daily I miss him.

#24064   2013/07/12 03:40AM
    canada gal

These writers are hacks. They are assassinating Adam. This is not the true Adam. The real Adam would not butt kiss Victor for all the tea in china. Totally disappointed with JG/JFP.

#24065   2013/07/12 06:10AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: These writers are hacks. They are assassinating Adam. This is not the true Adam. The real Adam would not butt kiss Victor for all the tea in china. Totally disappointed with JG/JFP.

It may just be my opinion but my hope is the New Crew is trying to give Adam what he wanted Daddy's love. Of course Adam always knew it would come with a price! But he has had to turn away the love of his life. The one person who always had his back. Its not setting well with him and he will not take it long. He is trying but it will not work. Adam will take a huge fall. Then his fight for Daddy Dearests love will be at an end. He will see unlike Victoria and Little Nicky that Victors controlling love isnt worth his own happiness.

Then we will get back to the real Adam going toe to toe with Daddy Dearest fighting for NE and his place in it. The interesting, entertaining stuff.

Victor has never loved anyone unconditionally except Hope as she was her own person unlike Nikki, Victoria, Little Nicky, who think they have to have Victor and his love to survive. Hopefully Adam will realize as Hope did no matter how much she loved Victor she did not have to have him and his constant approval to survive. Adam can love Victor and still live a life of his choosing.

#24066   2013/07/12 06:38AM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: These writers are hacks. They are assassinating Adam. This is not the true Adam. The real Adam would not butt kiss Victor for all the tea in china. Totally disappointed with JG/JFP.

It may just be my opinion but my hope is the New Crew is trying to give Adam what he wanted Daddy's love. Of course Adam always knew it would come with a price! But he has had to turn away the love of his life. The one person who always had his back. Its not setting well with him and he will not take it long. He is trying but it will not work. Adam will take a huge fall. Then his fight for Daddy Dearests love will be at an end. He will see unlike Victoria and Little Nicky that Victors controlling love isnt worth his own happiness.

Then we will get back to the real Adam going toe to toe with Daddy Dearest fighting for NE and his place in it. The interesting, entertaining stuff.

Victor has never loved anyone unconditionally except Hope as she was her own person unlike Nikki, Victoria, Little Nicky, who think they have to have Victor and his love to survive. Hopefully Adam will realize as Hope did no matter how much she loved Victor she did not have to have him and his constant approval to survive. Adam can love Victor and still live a life of his choosing.

The way MAB wrote Adam he was always on his own. Even the big law suit against Victor she excluded Adam it was like he wasn't even a Newman.This time he's included unfortunately Victor plans for his children very ugly. And our Adam is included.Look at the destruction he set in motion for Victoria. Nick has being avoiding him but the paternity s/l am sure he will take control and end up destroying Nick. Adam they're keeping that a secret but am sure Victor will destroy our boy too. Abby is hooking up with Tyler am sure old vic will take control of that and ruin her life too.Victor always hit the wrong target and hurts the people he's claims to love. Maybe the Newman sibling will come together against daddy dearest after he's ruin their lives. That would interesting but Adam is involved either way. At least their some humor coming our way from watching Melanie and Billy plot against Adam. Am sorry that is funny

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 06:43AM
    #24067   2013/07/12 06:56AM
    canada gal

Hope you guys are right that the writers bring Adam back to being the smartest man in the room.

#24068   2013/07/12 08:24AM
    canada gal

Looking forward to Adam taking control of his life again and waving good bye to victor's control.

#24069   2013/07/12 11:18AM
    starlight19

I agree with you. He so unrecognizable that I find it hard to watch him sometimes. He became stoic IMO, as if nothing affects him now, shows no passion or feeling about anyone or anything...wrong only NE. Under MAB he had so much feelings, his emotions came out from every corner and you really felt for him, when he was in pain, when he went blind, when Sharon left him etc.. Now he's emotionless. I just can't. I don't care I want the MAB Adam.

#24070   2013/07/12 02:25PM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10:

The way MAB wrote Adam he was always on his own. Even the big law suit against Victor she excluded Adam it was like he wasn't even a Newman.This time he's included unfortunately Victor plans for his children very ugly. And our Adam is included.Look at the destruction he set in motion for Victoria. Nick has being avoiding him but the paternity s/l am sure he will take control and end up destroying Nick. Adam they're keeping that a secret but am sure Victor will destroy our boy too. Abby is hooking up with Tyler am sure old vic will take control of that and ruin her life too.Victor always hit the wrong target and hurts the people he's claims to love. Maybe the Newman sibling will come together against daddy dearest after he's ruin their lives. That would interesting but Adam is involved either way. At least their some humor coming our way from watching Melanie and Billy plot against Adam. Am sorry that is funny

He wasnt on his own. He always had one person trying to be there for him and help him. Not his family but the woman he loves more then life its self. She was there for him through the law suit and stood by him even when he lied for Victor yet again. Family wise yes he was an army of one. But never alone until now.

« 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list