List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503499, Replies: 26165
    « 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 » »| page:
    #24041   2013/07/10 02:06PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal: MM said that Adam is an army of one, so please give it a rest.

Yeah and your point is. The actor saying the character is an army of one certainly doesn't imply that the actor is unhappy with his sl or the writers.

chancegirl, I was simply pointing out that MM has decided to remain neutral from here on end.

Thanks for clearing up your point. I misunderstood your intent. And I love that a out MM. I think iit solid be unprofessional to show bias. Did you see the spoiler that says Mel and billy team up to take down Adam.

No problem.

Just OT and JMO, but I think Mel&Billy vs. Adam is a smoke screen. I think that Billy will eventually sleep with Mel, too. This will not be a major thing, but it will give Vicky a chance to sample some of the other hunks on YR. If the writers decide to keep Carmine, I can see Vicky and Carmine heating up the sheets big time. This would drive Victor bonkers and would beg Billy to come back.

Lol, yes it certainly would. Vicki and carmine could be interesting. That's kind of her MO anyway. When things got rough with brad she hooked up with JT. When things went bad with JT she hooked up with deacon.

Glad you think so. I just hope the writers realize his potential before they kill Carmine off.

#24042   2013/07/10 02:17PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: We knew the love fest between Victor and Adam would not last. Just wish Adam would come out on top. But with the spoiler from BB that Adam is in for a huge fall you have to wonder what is going to happen in this mess. I was so hoping Adam was the one to buy NE.

maybe he loses NE in the beginning and by the time Christmas comes around he'll be back in the green office again. Anyways, I hope it becomes a family business again with Adam, Victoria, Nick (and dare I say the blond avenger) at the helm. I just love the sparks these characters produce dealing with NE and the power it generates.

I never cared for Little Nicky at NE. He is so indifferent. He doesnt have the business smarts or drive. He needs to be off doing his own thing but not the After Dark thats a bore.

IA, that after hours club is a snooze fest. The writers could have made it interesting, but they dropped the ball on that. LOL, the first thing that come to mind with the club is Avery's booth.

I disagree with Nick being at NE. I love Adam sparring with Nick. For me the Adam-Nick dynamics are quite interesting. I remember when Adam was born. Nick had a conversation with Sharon about how he was not happy about Adam birth as it would take away from his inheritance. JMO, I definitely see a "Victor vs. Jack" 2.O.

#24043   2013/07/10 02:21PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: We knew the love fest between Victor and Adam would not last. Just wish Adam would come out on top. But with the spoiler from BB that Adam is in for a huge fall you have to wonder what is going to happen in this mess. I was so hoping Adam was the one to buy NE.

maybe he loses NE in the beginning and by the time Christmas comes around he'll be back in the green office again. Anyways, I hope it becomes a family business again with Adam, Victoria, Nick (and dare I say the blond avenger) at the helm. I just love the sparks these characters produce dealing with NE and the power it generates.

I never cared for Little Nicky at NE. He is so indifferent. He doesnt have the business smarts or drive. He needs to be off doing his own thing but not the After Dark thats a bore.

IA, that after hours club is a snooze fest. The writers could have made it interesting, but they dropped the ball on that. LOL, the first thing that come to mind with the club is Avery's booth.

I disagree with Nick being at NE. I love Adam sparring with Nick. For me the Adam-Nick dynamics are quite interesting. I remember when Adam was born. Nick had a conversation with Sharon about how he was not happy about Adam birth as it would take away from his inheritance. JMO, I definitely see a "Victor vs. Jack" 2.O.

Yes I like their arguing scenes together too. But about Sharon or Little Nicky using Faith. But not business Little Nicky isnt intelligent or ruthless enough to stand against Adam. They are not equals at all in anything.

#24044   2013/07/10 04:37PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Yes I like their arguing scenes together too. But about Sharon or Little Nicky using Faith. But not business Little Nicky isnt intelligent or ruthless enough to stand against Adam. They are not equals at all in anything.

LOL, IA about the business part ever since Sharon out-shined Nick in Japon.

#24045   2013/07/10 07:33PM
    canada gal

Cannot wait till Victor locks horns with Adam. Its a snooze fest, lately.

#24046   2013/07/10 07:45PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Hopefully Adam is getting some of his spunk back. I am so ready to see that smirk. And that look that says more than a 1000 words. Its been way to long.

#24047   2013/07/10 08:36PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Cannot wait till Victor locks horns with Adam. Its a snooze fest, lately.

I agree. I like them both when they are at odds with one another much more interesting, then just sitting at the AC talking about business....boooooring. Bring back the snarkiness that made him so special.

#24048   2013/07/11 04:16AM
    canada gal

Adam is hot everyone (male or female) wants to be paired with him.

#24049   2013/07/11 06:00AM
    Jackie10

Adam deserves more than being second fiddle to a bunch of newbies. Cant believe we are having wait out another summer of this. Hopefully Adam will get his year its been a long time coming. Newbies left and right are being built up while Adam is still having to contend with stuff that happened 4 years ago.

#24050   2013/07/11 06:15AM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10: Adam deserves more than being second fiddle to a bunch of newbies. Cant believe we are having wait out another summer of this. Hopefully Adam will get his year its been a long time coming. Newbies left and right are being built up while Adam is still having to contend with stuff that happened 4 years ago.

You forgot mention them having everyone blame Adam for their misfortune. That seems to be his and Sharon new role being blamed for every one in GC's problem.

« 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list