List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 494908, Replies: 26165
    « 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 » »| page:
    #24031   2013/07/10 10:29AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal: MM said that Adam is an army of one, so please give it a rest.

The "army of one" quote dates back to The Talk cast interview in March. It isn't a comment on the current story.

Now on to more interesting topics. Can we all agree that the Melanie character served no purpose and thank goodness both Victor and Adam fired her? I'm looking forward to stone cold assassin Adam today. The incompetent twit deserves it.

I disagree, I think Adam was quoted saying that in a recent interview during the Daytime Emmys.

#24032   2013/07/10 10:31AM
    canada gal

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal: MM said that Adam is an army of one, so please give it a rest.

Yeah and your point is. The actor saying the character is an army of one certainly doesn't imply that the actor is unhappy with his sl or the writers.

chancegirl, I was simply pointing out that MM has decided to remain neutral from here on end.

Thanks for clearing up your point. I misunderstood your intent. And I love that a out MM. I think iit solid be unprofessional to show bias. Did you see the spoiler that says Mel and billy team up to take down Adam.

No problem.

Just OT and JMO, but I think Mel&Billy vs. Adam is a smoke screen. I think that Billy will eventually sleep with Mel, too. This will not be a major thing, but it will give Vicky a chance to sample some of the other hunks on YR. If the writers decide to keep Carmine, I can see Vicky and Carmine heating up the sheets big time. This would drive Victor bonkers and would beg Billy to come back.

#24033   2013/07/10 10:37AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

The "army of one" quote dates back to The Talk cast interview in March. It isn't a comment on the current story.

Now on to more interesting topics. Can we all agree that the Melanie character served no purpose and thank goodness both Victor and Adam fired her? I'm looking forward to stone cold assassin Adam today. The incompetent twit deserves it.

I disagree, I think Adam was quoted saying that in a recent interview during the Daytime Emmys.

I have no transcript for the Talk, but MM refers to "army of one" in his April 5th interview with Michael Fairman: "So maybe Adam emotionally shuts off and builds up walls, because he is truly that army of one. Adam knows the one constant in his life is just him. In some ways, he is so broken and so lost." michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-michael-muhney-interview-adam-takes-a-game-chan... />
    He may have said it after the Emmys; I think he said it on the Countdown show TVGN had a few weeks ago, but its not new.

#24034   2013/07/10 10:43AM
    canada gal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

I have no transcript for the Talk, but MM refers to "army of one" in his April 5th interview with Michael Fairman: "So maybe Adam emotionally shuts off and builds up walls, because he is truly that army of one. Adam knows the one constant in his life is just him. In some ways, he is so broken and so lost." michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-michael-muhney-interview-adam-takes-a-game-chan... />
    He may have said it after the Emmys; I think he said it on the Countdown show TVGN had a few weeks ago, but its not new.

Yes thanks, that's where I hear it, on the TVGN interview.

#24035   2013/07/10 11:09AM
    Jackie10

We knew the love fest between Victor and Adam would not last. Just wish Adam would come out on top. But with the spoiler from BB that Adam is in for a huge fall you have to wonder what is going to happen in this mess. I was so hoping Adam was the one to buy NE.

#24036   2013/07/10 11:46AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: We knew the love fest between Victor and Adam would not last. Just wish Adam would come out on top. But with the spoiler from BB that Adam is in for a huge fall you have to wonder what is going to happen in this mess. I was so hoping Adam was the one to buy NE.

maybe he loses NE in the beginning and by the time Christmas comes around he'll be back in the green office again. Anyways, I hope it becomes a family business again with Adam, Victoria, Nick (and dare I say the blond avenger) at the helm. I just love the sparks these characters produce dealing with NE and the power it generates.

#24037   2013/07/10 11:51AM
    chancegirl

Quote canada gal:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote chancegirl:

Yeah and your point is. The actor saying the character is an army of one certainly doesn't imply that the actor is unhappy with his sl or the writers.

chancegirl, I was simply pointing out that MM has decided to remain neutral from here on end.

Thanks for clearing up your point. I misunderstood your intent. And I love that a out MM. I think iit solid be unprofessional to show bias. Did you see the spoiler that says Mel and billy team up to take down Adam.

No problem.

Just OT and JMO, but I think Mel&Billy vs. Adam is a smoke screen. I think that Billy will eventually sleep with Mel, too. This will not be a major thing, but it will give Vicky a chance to sample some of the other hunks on YR. If the writers decide to keep Carmine, I can see Vicky and Carmine heating up the sheets big time. This would drive Victor bonkers and would beg Billy to come back.

Lol, yes it certainly would. Vicki and carmine could be interesting. That's kind of her MO anyway. When things got rough with brad she hooked up with JT. When things went bad with JT she hooked up with deacon.

#24038   2013/07/10 12:04PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: We knew the love fest between Victor and Adam would not last. Just wish Adam would come out on top. But with the spoiler from BB that Adam is in for a huge fall you have to wonder what is going to happen in this mess. I was so hoping Adam was the one to buy NE.

maybe he loses NE in the beginning and by the time Christmas comes around he'll be back in the green office again. Anyways, I hope it becomes a family business again with Adam, Victoria, Nick (and dare I say the blond avenger) at the helm. I just love the sparks these characters produce dealing with NE and the power it generates.

I never cared for Little Nicky at NE. He is so indifferent. He doesnt have the business smarts or drive. He needs to be off doing his own thing but not the After Dark thats a bore.

#24039   2013/07/10 01:44PM
    ladycam

The new spoiler Billy and Melanie team up to take down Adam lol. They retire Jack and Victor from Newman vs Abbott feud. Adam yes I can see in the battle. But not Billy I know there is no other Abbott for the role.It's still weird Billy is a fun guy not vengeful at all. Nick and Billy makes more sense the characters are the same.It should be funny

#24040   2013/07/10 01:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: The new spoiler Billy and Melanie team up to take down Adam lol. They retire Jack and Victor from Newman vs Abbott feud. Adam yes I can see in the battle. But not Billy I know there is no other Abbott for the role.It's still weird Billy is a fun guy not vengeful at all. Nick and Billy makes more sense the characters are the same.It should be funny

Not much of a mind game thats for sure. Thats why I wanted Little Nicky to be Jacks then they could carry on the Adam/Nick-Newman/Abbot feud. Of course it still would not have been much of a competition for Adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 02:02PM
    « 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list