List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503261, Replies: 26165
    « 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 » »| page:
    #24021   2013/07/10 09:54AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    chancegirl

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10: Wow talk about trying to turn the tables from the boring story lines MM hates to the fantastic Victor, Adam and NE story lines he loves to give credibility to the crap fest he is getting now! We know what MM likes. And we know what Adam is best at. And it sure aint indecisive, no fight, no spark. Adam is a fighter, funny and snark ridden. He is a spectacular, dynamic character. Not a bed hopper. Not a Little Nicky or a Victoria type character. And Never a Daddy's Boy. He should be a front and center character, he is a core family member. Not to be wasted on newbies and back burned in boring story lines.

No, you do not know what MM wants or likes. And btw he is embroiled right now in a sl with Victor and NE. He has something brewing per his secret phone calls. He is just as snarky as ever with Billy etc. he is not wasted on newbies. Chelsea has been on two years. Give it a rest. You are entitled to your opinion but to pretend to know what the actor is thinking is wrong. The Adam you describe is the Adam of the past, MABs Adam. Just like in real life, people in reel life need to grow and change and Adam has, for the better. Adam and MM have gained more fans than lost thanks to the new regime.

Thank you for defending me, Chancegirl. We don't know how MM feels about his current s/l. The interviews he's given have been very positive.

Even MAB let Adam grow and move on. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes, especially once Adam definitively knows the baby is his.

No problem. I'm sick of people lying and pretending to know what actors are thinking and feeling. MM not once has ever said he doesn't like his current sl or this regime and anyone who says otherwise is flat out lying.

#24022   2013/07/10 09:58AM
    canada gal

MM said that Adam is an army of one, so please give it a rest.

#24023   2013/07/10 09:59AM
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10: Wow talk about trying to turn the tables from the boring story lines MM hates to the fantastic Victor, Adam and NE story lines he loves to give credibility to the crap fest he is getting now! We know what MM likes. And we know what Adam is best at. And it sure aint indecisive, no fight, no spark. Adam is a fighter, funny and snark ridden. He is a spectacular, dynamic character. Not a bed hopper. Not a Little Nicky or a Victoria type character. And Never a Daddy's Boy. He should be a front and center character, he is a core family member. Not to be wasted on newbies and back burned in boring story lines.

No, you do not know what MM wants or likes. And btw he is embroiled right now in a sl with Victor and NE. He has something brewing

per his secret phone calls. He is just as snarky as ever with Billy etc. he is not wasted on newbies. Chelsea has been on two years. Give it a rest. You are entitled to your opinion but to pretend to know what the actor is thinking is wrong. The Adam you describe is the Adam of the past, MABs Adam. Just like in real life, people in reel life need to grow and change and Adam has, for the better. Adam and MM have gained more fans than lost thanks to the new regime.

Of course not I have never read or listened to his interviews or read his twitter.

That would be something a true fan would do then they would not have to jump other fans for what they say.

Dont you have anything better to do then try and contradict ever post I make or follow me around trying to bait me.

And you give it a rest. If you dont like my post dont read them and damn sure dont post to them. They are my opinion and I can state it as many times as I like. But I know what MM has said so if you dont like it dont read it.

I can post in response to anything I feel like. Bit you give yourself too much credit to assume I'm stalking you or your post. I don't spend a fraction of the time on this board that you do. And once again MM did not say that he is unhappy with his sl r this new regime. He has praised them and recently said his upcoming sl was sublime. But feel free to post proof that he is miserable. Or bash the actors brilliant performance again like you have been doing. You are a fan of shadam not Adam. If you were you wouldn't say the actor is phoning it in etc. he is a professional and just bc he isn't on screen with sc every day doesn't mean he's moping around crying about it.

#24024   2013/07/10 10:00AM
    chancegirl

Quote canada gal: MM said that Adam is an army of one, so please give it a rest.

Yeah and your point is. The actor saying the character is an army of one certainly doesn't imply that the actor is unhappy with his sl or the writers.

#24025   2013/07/10 10:06AM
    canada gal

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal: MM said that Adam is an army of one, so please give it a rest.

Yeah and your point is. The actor saying the character is an army of one certainly doesn't imply that the actor is unhappy with his sl or the writers.

chancegirl, I was simply pointing out that MM has decided to remain neutral from here on end.

#24026   2013/07/10 10:10AM
    chancegirl

Quote canada gal:
    Quote chancegirl:

chancegirl, I was simply pointing out that MM has decided to remain neutral from here on end.

Thanks for clearing up your point. I misunderstood your intent. And I love that a out MM. I think iit solid be unprofessional to show bias. Did you see the spoiler that says Mel and billy team up to take down Adam.

#24027   2013/07/10 10:11AM
    chancegirl

I just hope Mel isn't pregnant.

#24028   2013/07/10 10:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:

No, you do not know what MM wants or likes. And btw he is embroiled right now in a sl with Victor and NE. He has something brewing

per his secret phone calls. He is just as snarky as ever with Billy etc. he is not wasted on newbies. Chelsea has been on two years. Give it a rest. You are entitled to your opinion but to pretend to know what the actor is thinking is wrong. The Adam you describe is the Adam of the past, MABs Adam. Just like in real life, people in reel life need to grow and change and Adam has, for the better. Adam and MM have gained more fans than lost thanks to the new regime.

Of course not I have never read or listened to his interviews or read his twitter.

That would be something a true fan would do then they would not have to jump other fans for what they say.

Dont you have anything better to do then try and contradict ever post I make or follow me around trying to bait me.

And you give it a rest. If you dont like my post dont read them and damn sure dont post to them. They are my opinion and I can state it as many times as I like. But I know what MM has said so if you dont like it dont read it.

I can post in response to anything I feel like. Bit you give yourself too much credit to assume I'm stalking you or your post. I don't spend a fraction of the time on this board that you do. And once again MM did not say that he is unhappy with his sl r this new regime. He has praised them and recently said his upcoming sl was sublime. But feel free to post proof that he is miserable. Or bash the actors brilliant performance again like you have been doing. You are a fan of shadam not Adam. If you were you wouldn't say the actor is phoning it in etc. he is a professional and just bc he isn't on screen with sc every day doesn't mean he's moping around crying about it.

You dont know how much time I spend on the board. But it never fails it is my posts you post rude and hateful to so why bother to post to me at all. And I do not bash actors some characters yes but not bast the point of calling them useless and boring. So take your gripes to someone else. Oh excuse me I didnt see your hateful response to Canada gal to bad she had to explain herself to you. She shouldnt have to.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 10:16AM
    #24029   2013/07/10 10:16AM
    TwoOfEach

The "army of one" quote dates back to The Talk cast interview in March. It isn't a comment on the current story.

Now on to more interesting topics. Can we all agree that the Melanie character served no purpose and thank goodness both Victor and Adam fired her? I'm looking forward to stone cold assassin Adam today. The incompetent twit deserves it.

#24030   2013/07/10 10:19AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote chancegirl:

Thanks for clearing up your point. I misunderstood your intent. And I love that a out MM. I think iit solid be unprofessional to show bias. Did you see the spoiler that says Mel and billy team up to take down Adam.

I flove Billy, but he's a screwup. Adam's going to eat him for lunch.

« 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list