List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 511348, Replies: 26180
    « 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 » »| page:
    #24011   2013/07/10 06:59AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10: Wow talk about trying to turn the tables from the boring story lines MM hates to the fantastic Victor, Adam and NE story lines he loves to give credibility to the crap fest he is getting now! We know what MM likes. And we know what Adam is best at. And it sure aint indecisive, no fight, no spark. Adam is a fighter, funny and snark ridden. He is a spectacular, dynamic character. Not a bed hopper. Not a Little Nicky or a Victoria type character. And Never a Daddy's Boy. He should be a front and center character, he is a core family member. Not to be wasted on newbies and back burned in boring story lines.

No, you do not know what MM wants or likes. And btw he is embroiled right now in a sl with Victor and NE. He has something brewing per his secret phone calls. He is just as snarky as ever with Billy etc. he is not wasted on newbies. Chelsea has been on two years. Give it a rest. You are entitled to your opinion but to pretend to know what the actor is thinking is wrong. The Adam you describe is the Adam of the past, MABs Adam. Just like in real life, people in reel life need to grow and change and Adam has, for the better. Adam and MM have gained more fans than lost thanks to the new regime.

#24012   2013/07/10 07:06AM
    canada gal

Yes, Adam appears to be evolving into a waffling Nick, but I am not worried Adam will get his mojo back. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

#24013   2013/07/10 07:18AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Yes, Adam appears to be evolving into a waffling Nick, but I am not worried Adam will get his mojo back. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Oh yes, he will get it back. It already started yesterday, when he kicked the no good Melanie chick to the curb. Now it's just a matter of time till we see who this mystery person is. Wouldn't it be a hoot it was Skye!!!! (wishful thinking)I really liked her, she had spunk and she really use to play off well with Adam. This waffling and mopey Adam ain't cutting it.

#24014   2013/07/10 07:33AM
    Jackie10

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10: Wow talk about trying to turn the tables from the boring story lines MM hates to the fantastic Victor, Adam and NE story lines he loves to give credibility to the crap fest he is getting now! We know what MM likes. And we know what Adam is best at. And it sure aint indecisive, no fight, no spark. Adam is a fighter, funny and snark ridden. He is a spectacular, dynamic character. Not a bed hopper. Not a Little Nicky or a Victoria type character. And Never a Daddy's Boy. He should be a front and center character, he is a core family member. Not to be wasted on newbies and back burned in boring story lines.

No, you do not know what MM wants or likes. And btw he is embroiled right now in a sl with Victor and NE. He has something brewing per his secret phone calls. He is just as snarky as ever with Billy etc. he is not wasted on newbies. Chelsea has been on two years. Give it a rest. You are entitled to your opinion but to pretend to know what the actor is thinking is wrong. The Adam you describe is the Adam of the past, MABs Adam. Just like in real life, people in reel life need to grow and change and Adam has, for the better. Adam and MM have gained more fans than lost thanks to the new regime.

Of course not I have never read or listened to his interviews or read his twitter.

That would be something a true fan would do then they would not have to jump other fans for what they say.

Dont you have anything better to do then try and contradict ever post I make or follow me around trying to bait me.

And you give it a rest. If you dont like my post dont read them and damn sure dont post to them. They are my opinion and I can state it as many times as I like. But I know what MM has said so if you dont like it dont read it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 07:35AM
    #24015   2013/07/10 08:40AM
    Jackie10

Adam kicking Mel to the curb cant wait to see Daddy Dearests reaction to Adam. I guess the gig is up. How much longer will Adam take Victors crap.

#24016   2013/07/10 08:46AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote chancegirl:

Thank you for defending me, Chancegirl. We don't know how MM feels about his current s/l. The interviews he's given have been very positive.

Even MAB let Adam grow and move on. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes, especially once Adam definitively knows the baby is his.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 08:48AM
    #24017   2013/07/10 09:01AM
    canada gal

I wonder who will be the one to tell adam about summergate? Nick tells Victor, so my guess would be Victor will spill the beans to Adam. Cannot wait! If the writers are true to Adam's character, we will have a great confrontation betw Adam and Nick, followed by a visit to Sharon.

#24018   2013/07/10 09:31AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: I wonder who will be the one to tell adam about summergate? Nick tells Victor, so my guess would be Victor will spill the beans to Adam. Cannot wait! If the writers are true to Adam's character, we will have a great confrontation betw Adam and Nick, followed by a visit to Sharon.

Who knows how this Adam will react to Little Nickys deceit. This Adam seems to care less about anything. Which is not Adam at all. Maybe he needs to visit Sharons DR. He seems really depressed.

#24019   2013/07/10 09:34AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: I wonder who will be the one to tell adam about summergate? Nick tells Victor, so my guess would be Victor will spill the beans to Adam. Cannot wait! If the writers are true to Adam's character, we will have a great confrontation betw Adam and Nick, followed by a visit to Sharon.

Who knows how this Adam will react to Little Nickys deceit. This Adam seems to care less about anything. Which is not Adam at all. Maybe he needs to visit Sharons DR. He seems really depressed.

Maybe a few sessions or more. Maybe we'll be surprised pleasantly surprise at his reaction, especially where Sharon is concerned because this is huge. Maybe it will make him wake up.

#24020   2013/07/10 09:50AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

Maybe a few sessions or more. Maybe we'll be surprised pleasantly surprise at his reaction, especially where Sharon is concerned because this is huge. Maybe it will make him wake up.

It may make him realize that even Little Nicky can make mistakes. Just as he did with Faith. And all is not lost.

« 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list