List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 506067, Replies: 26165
    « 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 » »| page:
    #24001   2013/07/09 10:59AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Adam to the top where he belongs come on writers put our Adam back in the spot light. A grey Adam please.

#24002   2013/07/09 11:08AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Wow talk about trying to turn the tables from the boring story lines MM hates to the fantastic Victor, Adam and NE story lines he loves to give credibility to the crap fest he is getting now! We know what MM likes. And we know what Adam is best at. And it sure aint indecisive, no fight, no spark. Adam is a fighter, funny and snark ridden. He is a spectacular, dynamic character. Not a bed hopper. Not a Little Nicky or a Victoria type character. And Never a Daddy's Boy. He should be a front and center character, he is a core family member. Not to be wasted on newbies and back burned in boring story lines.

WOW!! Pretty much sums it up.

#24003   2013/07/09 01:16PM
    Jackie10

Let me know if Adam makes an appearance on todays Canadian. I try to watch him when he is on. And his side kick the rest not much.

#24004   2013/07/09 01:49PM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10: Let me know if Adam makes an appearance on todays Canadian. I try to watch him when he is on. And his side kick the rest not much.

Your right Adam (MM) needs his fans support with all the shake up. So will watch whenever he's on. Even though his s/l is dragging he's still more entertaining than most. Team Adam Now And Forever

#24005   2013/07/09 07:07PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All Adam Lovers. Looking forward to seeing Adam tomorrow. Sounds like we get a taste of the real Adam. So looking forward to it.

#24006   2013/07/09 07:30PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Let me know if Adam makes an appearance on todays Canadian. I try to watch him when he is on. And his side kick the rest not much.

Adam was on, as usual at the GCAC with Victor talking business Funny how they are never at the office, hmmm. Meal was on, the good thing is that Victor fired her for not doing her job as she should and then Adam kicked her to the curb also, lol. that was the highlight of my watching.

#24007   2013/07/09 07:44PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:

Adam was on, as usual at the GCAC with Victor talking business Funny how they are never at the office, hmmm. Meal was on, the good thing is that Victor fired her for not doing her job as she should and then Adam kicked her to the curb also, lol. that was the highlight of my watching.

He was so cold it was the highlight for me too. That and his messy hair too sexy

#24008   2013/07/09 08:57PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:

He was so cold it was the highlight for me too. That and his messy hair too sexy

Yes he was cold towards her and if looks could kill, he would have killed her, and he has this poker face so emotionless. Yes, I do like his messy bed hair.

#24009   2013/07/10 05:59AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes he was cold towards her and if looks could kill, he would have killed her, and he has this poker face so emotionless. Yes, I do like his messy bed hair.

Yeah the messy hair is back. If he is this way toward Mel for her playing him for a few days just think what will happen when the baby fiasco comes to a head.

#24010   2013/07/10 06:54AM
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10: Hopefully these writers will bring Adam full circle. Other wise whats the point. This is not the Adam, MM wanted. Granted MM is just the actor doing as he is told but he doesnt have to stay.

And you know what MM wants because?......he has never said anything negative about these writers or his sl.

Because he said does that bother you.

That is not true. Why would you make that up? He has never once said he doesn't like his current sl or this writing team. Never.

« 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list