List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 483944, Replies: 26165
    « 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 » »| page:
    #23991   2013/07/09 05:50AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    chancegirl

Quote Ari1:
    Quote chancegirl: There is so much Adam bashing in here it's pathetic.

I agree! It's sickening reading about how boring, etc Adam is. I happen to think MM is doing a fantastic job! I can feel his anguish and pain over losing his family. It is very touching. I want to give him a hug from my TV set.

Me too. They are even bashing the actor by saying he's not feeling it or bringing it. I love this version of Adam and so do many others.

#23992   2013/07/09 06:08AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All Adam Lovers! Please writers bring our Adam back. Make our Adam front burner again.

#23993   2013/07/09 06:09AM
    Ari1

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Ari1:

I agree! It's sickening reading about how boring, etc Adam is. I happen to think MM is doing a fantastic job! I can feel his anguish and pain over losing his family. It is very touching. I want to give him a hug from my TV set.

Me too. They are even bashing the actor by saying he's not feeling it or bringing it. I love this version of Adam and so do many others.

MM is definitely not mailing it in. His performance is outstanding. Watching Adam struggling with his emotions and fighting back tears is heartbreaking. I can't wait to see more from him. His story is just getting started.

#23994   2013/07/09 06:17AM
    chancegirl

Quote Ari1:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Ari1:

MM is definitely not mailing it in. His performance is outstanding. Watching Adam struggling with his emotions and fighting back tears is heartbreaking. I can't wait to see more from him. His story is just getting started.

Exactly. He looks like he is gonna break down every time he sees Chelsea. I wanted to cry when he saw the blanket. His sl is just getting started. Can't wait to see what's next.

#23995   2013/07/09 06:30AM
    Jackie10

Hopefully these writers will bring Adam full circle. Other wise whats the point. This is not the Adam, MM wanted. Granted MM is just the actor doing as he is told but he doesnt have to stay.

#23996   2013/07/09 07:44AM
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10: Hopefully these writers will bring Adam full circle. Other wise whats the point. This is not the Adam, MM wanted. Granted MM is just the actor doing as he is told but he doesnt have to stay.

And you know what MM wants because?......he has never said anything negative about these writers or his sl.

#23997   2013/07/09 07:47AM
    Jackie10

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10: Hopefully these writers will bring Adam full circle. Other wise whats the point. This is not the Adam, MM wanted. Granted MM is just the actor doing as he is told but he doesnt have to stay.

And you know what MM wants because?......he has never said anything negative about these writers or his sl.

Because he said does that bother you.

#23998   2013/07/09 07:50AM
    starlight19

I agree with you on that. MM said it was going to be Adam's year, but so far it hasn't. He needs to get back his swagger, his wit, and his snarkiness, and go after what he wants let nobody stand in his way. I miss that about him.

#23999   2013/07/09 08:01AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote chancegirl:

Exactly, he's thrilled to be working with EB. He's excited to be playing a character who builds up wall and shuts everyone out. MM started pushing "army of one" in interviews 4 months ago; ie, he knew this was coming. On the TVGN special he stated that he never wants his character to be vanilla. In his Emmy interview, MM stated he was promised that the material for Adam this fall would be "sublime."

Just b/c some fans don't like the story doesn't mean that MM hates it. We don't know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 08:04AM
    #24000   2013/07/09 08:38AM
    Jackie10

Wow talk about trying to turn the tables from the boring story lines MM hates to the fantastic Victor, Adam and NE story lines he loves to give credibility to the crap fest he is getting now! We know what MM likes. And we know what Adam is best at. And it sure aint indecisive, no fight, no spark. Adam is a fighter, funny and snark ridden. He is a spectacular, dynamic character. Not a bed hopper. Not a Little Nicky or a Victoria type character. And Never a Daddy's Boy. He should be a front and center character, he is a core family member. Not to be wasted on newbies and back burned in boring story lines.

« 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list