List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 504248, Replies: 26165
    « 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 » »| page:
    #23971   2013/07/06 10:41PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Yes that is the man I want to see the one who just a month or so ago had Sharon backed into a corner and said I know what I want do you? Then Daddy dearest comes along and promises Adam he will be loved and part of the Newman loser clan if he will cut the love of his life loose. So he tells Sharon they cant see each other any more or cant be friends. That is not the Adam we want writers we want the Adam that would tell Victor to kiss his Lilly White Arse he would be with Sharon if he wanted to.

ICAM, bring back our original Adam.

This clone is so lame.

I would take Adam sitting around twiddling his thumbs to some of these people they have on here. But I want the Adam that fights for what he wants. It just shows how little he cares about CL that he isnt willing to fight for her. He just wants the child. He is all about Sharon and her well being but he has no fight.

I agree that Adam has lost his fight. He's feeling hurt and rejected. Adam is angry at himself and the world right now believing that everything he touches turns black.

However, I just don't see the writers showing that he loves Sharon. If you are going to say that he's staying away from Sharon for her own good, can't you say the same about Chelsea? In fact, when Adam asked about her health last week, he pointed out that Chelsea and the baby were good b/c he wasn't poking around stirring up trouble, and then on Friday we have him remembering his promise to be patient and give her space. I don't see any signs from the writers that he's moping over giving Sharon up or that she means all that much to him any more. Not when he's deep in thought remembering "our life, our family, our dreams" with Chelsea.

#23972   2013/07/07 03:40AM
    canada gal

bringing my sexy guy back on top. i hope he finds his way back to his one and only true love, Sharon. She needs his support more than ever.

#23973   2013/07/07 07:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: bringing my sexy guy back on top. i hope he finds his way back to his one and only true love, Sharon. She needs his support more than ever.

#23974   2013/07/07 07:21AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: bringing my sexy guy back on top. i hope he finds his way back to his one and only true love, Sharon. She needs his support more than ever.

Agreed. This mopey Adam has got to stop. He's lost.

#23975   2013/07/07 07:31AM
    Jackie10

Quote TwoOfEach:
    I agree that Adam has lost his fight. He's feeling hurt and rejected. Adam is angry at himself and the world right now believing that everything he touches turns black.

It is not CL he wants the way it is being written IMO. Its the child and the family she can provide. No where does he ever say I am so madly in love with you and I want our family. He says he wants the family they planned. The family the child. If he wanted her, he would fight for her. Dylan would not stand a chance. Just as Little Nicky never stands a chance with Sharon.

As for Sharon and Adam its called the ultimate sacrifice! Sharon gave Adam the man she loves up time after time and sent him back to CL. And over and over Adam came back to her only to have her send him back to CL again and again.
    And Adam sacrificed the woman he loves for Daddy Dearest and what he thinks is his ticket to being accepted and loved by his dad. Before he ended things with Sharon and the writers had them playing sex games. Adam had Sharon backed into a corner kissing her and telling her he knew what he wanted, did she know what she wanted? It is quite plain to me the sacrifices he still makes for Sharon that he doesnt make for CL. It is a child he wants and a family and he doesnt care right now who gives him the child.

There really is no angst in having CL give birth to yet another man in GC's child. Its just a child for a Newman just as Johnny was a child for an Abbot. No one elses is effected by it. The long term story when the child is 30 looking to get control of NE will be the story.

But if Sharon has Adams child there will be Angst and immediate story as so many people will be effected by it. Victor, Nikki, Little Nicky, Noah, Faith, Victoria. That would be entertainment. But that is JMO.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 07:37AM
    #23976   2013/07/07 11:32AM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top! Waiting for the good stuff. Adam will shine again. Soon I hope.

#23977   2013/07/07 07:47PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

It is not CL he wants the way it is being written IMO. Its the child and the family she can provide. No where does he ever say I am so madly in love with you and I want our family. He says he wants the family they planned. The family the child. If he wanted her, he would fight for her. Dylan would not stand a chance. Just as Little Nicky never stands a chance with Sharon.

As for Sharon and Adam its called the ultimate sacrifice! Sharon gave Adam the man she loves up time after time and sent him back to CL. And over and over Adam came back to her only to have her send him back to CL again and again.
    And Adam sacrificed the woman he loves for Daddy Dearest and what he thinks is his ticket to being accepted and loved by his dad. Before he ended things with Sharon and the writers had them playing sex games. Adam had Sharon backed into a corner kissing her and telling her he knew what he wanted, did she know what she wanted? It is quite plain to me the sacrifices he still makes for Sharon that he doesnt make for CL. It is a child he wants and a family and he doesnt care right now who gives him the child.

There really is no angst in having CL give birth to yet another man in GC's child. Its just a child for a Newman just as Johnny was a child for an Abbot. No one elses is effected by it. The long term story when the child is 30 looking to get control of NE will be the story.

But if Sharon has Adams child there will be Angst and immediate story as so many people will be effected by it. Victor, Nikki, Little Nicky, Noah, Faith, Victoria. That would be entertainment. But that is JMO.

ITA. The bolded part, your so right about that, especially Little Nicky he would probably jump off a cliff or he'd go totally balistic.

Let's just say Adam does go back because of his child that is when ever he finds out. He will be with the baby and CL and then what. What kind of storyline would they have....*crickets* and more *crickets.. They would be totally boring. With Sharon it would be totally drama and lots and lots of angst.

#23978   2013/07/07 09:15PM
    Gemini50

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

ITA. The bolded part, your so right about that, especially Little Nicky he would probably jump off a cliff or he'd go totally balistic.

Let's just say Adam does go back because of his child that is when ever he finds out. He will be with the baby and CL and then what. What kind of storyline would they have....*crickets* and more *crickets.. They would be totally boring. With Sharon it would be totally drama and lots and lots of angst.

This is just a matter of opinion!

#23979   2013/07/07 09:17PM
    Gemini50

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Yes that is the man I want to see the one who just a month or so ago had Sharon backed into a corner and said I know what I want do you? Then Daddy dearest comes along and promises Adam he will be loved and part of the Newman loser clan if he will cut the love of his life loose. So he tells Sharon they cant see each other any more or cant be friends. That is not the Adam we want writers we want the Adam that would tell Victor to kiss his Lilly White Arse he would be with Sharon if he wanted to.

ICAM, bring back our original Adam.

This clone is so lame.

I would take Adam sitting around twiddling his thumbs to some of these people they have on here. But I want the Adam that fights for what he wants. It just shows how little he cares about CL that he isnt willing to fight for her. He just wants the child. He is all about Sharon and her well being but he has no fight.

However, I just don't see the writers showing that he loves Sharon. If you are going to say that he's staying away from Sharon for her own good, can't you say the same about Chelsea? In fact, when Adam asked about her health last week, he pointed out that Chelsea and the baby were good b/c he wasn't poking around stirring up trouble, and then on Friday we have him remembering his promise to be patient and give her space. I don't see any signs from the writers that he's moping over giving Sharon up or that she means all that much to him any more. Not when he's deep in thought remembering "our life, our family, our dreams" with Chelsea.

ITA, the power of the written word...100% truth to what you have written. IMO

#23980   2013/07/08 07:38AM
    canada gal

Adam needs to go back to his roots. There he will find love, compassion and hope.

« 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list