List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495239, Replies: 26165
    « 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 » »| page:
    #23961   2013/07/06 04:52PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hopefully, these writers will move Adam away from the current boring mess. Looking forward to Adam coming full circle. He knows who has always had his back.

I agree. It's so hard to watch him back burned. This is not fore front material. This storyline reminds me of last summer all he did was sit at Crimson lights, GCAC, or at the bar and talk to Chels. This year is no different all he does is sit at The AC or OTB and talk to Vic or Mel or
    Avery Boring. He needs action, pronto.

ITA starlight, MM was burning up the scripts with Sharon. I loved it, even the FWB were great. I still have that scene in Billy's restaurant where he pulls Sharon to the wall and kisses her. That was passion, angst and drama.
    OMG, I thought Adam was going to rip off her clothes again and shag her right there in public. I still get goose bumps thinking about it.

I know that scene was hot!!! I don't care what anybody says. Adam needs to get his groove back and into the game. I really want Adam to take Victor down.

#23962   2013/07/06 06:01PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hopefully, these writers will move Adam away from the current boring mess. Looking forward to Adam coming full circle. He knows who has always had his back.

I agree. It's so hard to watch him back burned. This is not fore front material. This storyline reminds me of last summer all he did was sit at Crimson lights, GCAC, or at the bar and talk to Chels. This year is no different all he does is sit at The AC or OTB and talk to Vic or Mel or

ITA starlight, MM was burning up the scripts with Sharon. I loved it, even the FWB were great. I still have that scene in Billy's restaurant where he pulls Sharon to the wall and kisses her. That was passion, angst and drama.
    OMG, I thought Adam was going to rip off her clothes again and shag her right there in public. I still get goose bumps thinking about it.

I know that scene was hot!!! I don't care what anybody says. Adam needs to get his groove back and into the game. I really want Adam to take Victor down.

Yes, Adam needs to get his groove back on. I can't take any more of this blah, blah, blah stuff.

#23963   2013/07/06 06:13PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes, Adam needs to get his groove back on. I can't take any more of this blah, blah, blah stuff.

And all this Victor and Adam love fest. I don't find it exciting. I preferred when the were enemies. It was more fun too watch.

#23964   2013/07/06 06:34PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

And all this Victor and Adam love fest. I don't find it exciting. I preferred when the were enemies. It was more fun too watch.

I know. I just about had it with their snickering smiles across the table during their nth conversation. Adam needs to snap out of his daddy-love fest phase. It is excruciatingly painful to watch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 06:35PM
    #23965   2013/07/06 07:09PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I know. I just about had it with their snickering smiles across the table during their nth conversation. Adam needs to snap out of his daddy-love fest phase. It is excruciatingly painful to watch.

If this is a redemption they need to end it now. Adam doesn't need to be redeem. This fan love his "lack of ethic" to quote Skye and find that very sexy in him. When he told Sharon during her breakdown about finding a doctor. I must admit was scared because of the kind of people Adam usually associates with.Even though I know he wouldn't intentionally harm her anymore. This is the character I love. The guy who told Victor in the prison "I care about your wife" Nick in the corner in caveman mode. During that Diane murder s/l. I really miss the bad boy Am starting to trust Adam that has never happened. Please writers no more redemption for Adam

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 07:12PM
    #23966   2013/07/06 07:29PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

If this is a redemption they need to end it now. Adam doesn't need to be redeem. This fan love his "lack of ethic" to quote Skye and find that very sexy in him. When he told Sharon during her breakdown about finding a doctor. I must admit was scared because of the kind of people Adam usually associates with.Even though I know he wouldn't intentionally harm her anymore. This is the character I love. The guy who told Victor in the prison "I care about your wife" Nick in the corner in caveman mode. During that Diane murder s/l. I really miss the bad boy Am starting to trust Adam that has never happened. Please writers no more redemption for Adam

IA and I loved that scene in bold.

#23967   2013/07/06 08:23PM
    Jackie10

Yes that is the man I want to see the one who just a month or so ago had Sharon backed into a corner and said I know what I want do you? Then Daddy dearest comes along and promises Adam he will be loved and part of the Newman loser clan if he will cut the love of his life loose. So he tells Sharon they cant see each other any more or cant be friends. That is no the Adam we want writers we want the Adam that would tell Victor to kiss his Lilly White Arse he would be with Sharon if he wanted to.

#23968   2013/07/06 09:07PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Yes that is the man I want to see the one who just a month or so ago had Sharon backed into a corner and said I know what I want do you? Then Daddy dearest comes along and promises Adam he will be loved and part of the Newman loser clan if he will cut the love of his life loose. So he tells Sharon they cant see each other any more or cant be friends. That is no the Adam we want writers we want the Adam that would tell Victor to kiss his Lilly White Arse he would be with Sharon if he wanted to.

ICAM, bring back our original Adam.

This clone is so lame.

#23969   2013/07/06 09:22PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Yes that is the man I want to see the one who just a month or so ago had Sharon backed into a corner and said I know what I want do you? Then Daddy dearest comes along and promises Adam he will be loved and part of the Newman loser clan if he will cut the love of his life loose. So he tells Sharon they cant see each other any more or cant be friends. That is not the Adam we want writers we want the Adam that would tell Victor to kiss his Lilly White Arse he would be with Sharon if he wanted to.

ICAM, bring back our original Adam.

This clone is so lame.

I would take Adam sitting around twiddling his thumbs to some of these people they have on here. But I want the Adam that fights for what he wants. It just shows how little he cares about CL that he isnt willing to fight for her. He just wants the child. He is all about Sharon and her well being but he has no fight.

#23970   2013/07/06 10:04PM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top. Hoping good things are around the corner for Adams character. MM I hope is hanging in for better things to come. Hopefully he knows more then we do 2014 is coming fast. Writers pleas kick in for this man. Bring sexy and snark back to Adam. Give him back his spark, snark and fight. Where are those one liners?

Good Night All! Keep the love flowing.

« 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list