List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 482804, Replies: 26165
    « 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 » »| page:
    #23951   2013/07/05 03:34PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: I see her now telling Adam ever move Victor is making so Victor doesnt destroy her. I dont see them as a couple at all.

Oh yes, she is afraid now or what Adam will do. So now she is running scared. I don't see them as a couple NO CHEMISTRY at all. If they do put them together it will be so forced because I see nothing between them except for this RME.

Will Victor find out she has been busted by Adam? And when he does what will he do. She is a short term player so I guess that says it all LOL.

Thank god she only short term. I can't stand her. Anyway this is completely off topic sorry but I have to bring this up. I watch DOOL and there a story line going on with Ej and Justin to bring down Stefano DiMera, Ej wants to boot out Stefan out of DiMera Entreprises, just wanted to say that story line is alot more interesting and more intriguing because you have Ej and Just meeting in secret and discussing how they are going to bring down Stefano, now apparently it hit a snag because they think they're being set up, and Justin gave Ej a good piece of advice he said "I suggest you sleep with your lights on and both eyes wide open. If I were Adam he should do the same.

I stopped watching Days years ago when all of the Vets got kidnapped and put on an Island. Plum stupid. This show is about to be like that. You have to wonder the way these characters are acting if they havent kidnapped the real vets like Sharon, Adam and Victor and replaced them with doppelgangers. And Sharon/Adam and Victor are being held captive somewhere.

LOL, I remember that. That would be a good story line at we would know why they're behaving all OOC. Sharon/Adam/Victor there all the Cruise of Deception....remember that one and being kept in cages, just like Hope.. LOL.

But seriously, Adam really needs to snap out of it, because this is NOT fun anymore.

It would definitely explain a lot of the stupidity we are seeing and have seen in the last year and a half give or take a few good months here and there.

#23952   2013/07/05 05:12PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: I see her now telling Adam ever move Victor is making so Victor doesnt destroy her. I dont see them as a couple at all.

Oh yes, she is afraid now or what Adam will do. So now she is running scared. I don't see them as a couple NO CHEMISTRY at all. If they do put them together it will be so forced because I see nothing between them except for this RME.

Will Victor find out she has been busted by Adam? And when he does what will he do. She is a short term player so I guess that says it all LOL.

Thank god she only short term. I can't stand her. Anyway this is completely off topic sorry but I have to bring this up. I watch DOOL and there a story line going on with Ej and Justin to bring down Stefano DiMera, Ej wants to boot out Stefan out of DiMera Entreprises, just wanted to say that story line is alot more interesting and more intriguing because you have Ej and Just meeting in secret and discussing how they are going to bring down Stefano, now apparently it hit a snag because they think they're being set up, and Justin gave Ej a good piece of advice he said "I suggest you sleep with your lights on and both eyes wide open. If I were Adam he should do the same.

I stopped watching Days years ago when all of the Vets got kidnapped and put on an Island. Plum stupid. This show is about to be like that. You have to wonder the way these characters are acting if they havent kidnapped the real vets like Sharon, Adam and Victor and replaced them with doppelgangers. And Sharon/Adam and Victor are being held captive somewhere.

LOL, I remember that. That would be a good story line at we would know why they're behaving all OOC. Sharon/Adam/Victor there all the Cruise of Deception....remember that one and being kept in cages, just like Hope.. LOL.

But seriously, Adam really needs to snap out of it, because this is NOT fun anymore.

Look at who the writers gave him Melanie. Adam made me stop ff Avery but there a limit to what his character can do. Candace rant sum up the Melanie/Adam/ Victor s/l perfectly awkward to watch. Melanie is so out of her league there is no words. The battle will be flop unless the change players. Victor comment made me sick instead of raising Cassie from death. Hope should pay Victor a visit like the visit to Adam after the Hightower incident. Let's hope they will find some other projection for Melanie and free Adam. But if she's boring with him there is no hope for her character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 05:13PM
    #23953   2013/07/05 08:54PM
    canada gal

bringing my sexy guy back to the top where he deserves to be 24/7.

#23954   2013/07/06 06:16AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Look at who the writers gave him Melanie. Adam made me stop ff Avery but there a limit to what his character can do. Candace rant sum up the Melanie/Adam/ Victor s/l perfectly awkward to watch. Melanie is so out of her league there is no words. The battle will be flop unless the change players. Victor comment made me sick instead of raising Cassie from death. Hope should pay Victor a visit like the visit to Adam after the Hightower incident. Let's hope they will find some other projection for Melanie and free Adam. But if she's boring with him there is no hope for her character.

Exactly what was said about CL by many viewers. And they have tried her with several others since. Now Dylan whom she is at least some interesting.

#23955   2013/07/06 07:04AM
    canada gal

Hopefully, these writers will move Adam away from the current boring mess. Looking forward to Adam coming full circle. He knows who has always had his back.

#23956   2013/07/06 07:27AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Hopefully, these writers will move Adam away from the current boring mess. Looking forward to Adam coming full circle. He knows who has always had his back.

I agree. It's so hard to watch him back burned. This is not fore front material. This storyline reminds me of last summer all he did was sit at Crimson lights, GCAC, or at the bar and talk to Chels. This year is no different all he does is sit at The AC or OTB and talk to Vic or Mel or
    Avery Boring. He needs action, pronto.

#23957   2013/07/06 12:32PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hopefully, these writers will move Adam away from the current boring mess. Looking forward to Adam coming full circle. He knows who has always had his back.

I agree. It's so hard to watch him back burned. This is not fore front material. This storyline reminds me of last summer all he did was sit at Crimson lights, GCAC, or at the bar and talk to Chels. This year is no different all he does is sit at The AC or OTB and talk to Vic or Mel or

I agree I am ready for the front burner Adam.

#23958   2013/07/06 01:12PM
    ladycam

Some are speculating that Melanie is Federal agent or some law official doing undercover work. But for her to sleep with Adam is little much whatever she's too eager something is off. Whatever Adam hasn't had trouble with the law for a while. I see where he may heading for trouble with that money he acquired to buy NE. After Sharon/Nick paternity s/l that's where things may start to fall apart for Adam.

#23959   2013/07/06 02:47PM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: Some are speculating that Melanie is Federal agent or some law official doing undercover work. But for her to sleep with Adam is little much whatever she's too eager something is off. Whatever Adam hasn't had trouble with the law for a while. I see where he may heading for trouble with that money he acquired to buy NE. After Sharon/Nick paternity s/l that's where things may start to fall apart for Adam.

She may be putting on a show but she doesnt seem to have the brains or common sense for a Fed.

#23960   2013/07/06 04:20PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

ITA starlight, MM was burning up the scripts with Sharon. I loved it, even the FWB were great. I still have that scene in Billy's restaurant where he pulls Sharon to the wall and kisses her. That was passion, angst and drama.

OMG, I thought Adam was going to rip off her clothes again and shag her right there in public. I still get goose bumps thinking about it.

« 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list